www.wmdolls.com

WM 163 C Cup breast enlargement?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
FullHouse

WM 163 C Cup breast enlargement?

Post by FullHouse »

Hey guys,
I really like the overall appearance of the 163cm body, if only the boobs were a tad bigger.
So I was wondering if it would be possible to enlarge the breast size considering a hollow breast version of course.
Where are the limits? Is G Cup size possible at all?
Thx for any input ;)

Sam Wobbles

Re: WM 163 C Cup breast enlargement?

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Why not just go with the WM 161cm G-cup? I don't know much about either doll, but just looking, the measurements look similar other than the bust.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Haaha well I'd be interested to know...also kinda like how is that air bag(s) actually placed?? like anyone seen a diagram / got a clue ? :P You can kinda feel of course, but I dont want to press to hard...
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Run a search for the term "breast enlargement" and you'll find a variety of threads on this topic. At present, the safest and least invasive method seems to be adding air via a syringe that is inserted into the hollow space within each breast, and hooked up via a rubber tube to an air pump.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS