www.wmdolls.com

NEW WM 158 Sculpt Check her out

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: NEW WM 158 Sculpt Check her out

Post by Dr Dollinger »

This is jinsan

head#262Image
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yeah I agree man, just some more meat on her legs and maybe just slightly bigger ass would be a perfect upgrade. Tits always seem so damn perfect to me, I'd rather keep them without a doubt. So yeah for this new model, I dont really like how her ass-hip shape looks, and the pelvis indeed dont look nice to me at all.

P.s. Def nice cleavage there! lol this pic Doc reminded me of one time she actually busted a button of a shirt out of nothing lol. One of the hottest things I've had happen lol.
Dr Dollinger wrote:Yeah, she looks great!
But why were they changing the size of her boobs from D-cup to G-cup and call her new 158?
Her torso was pretty perfect only the legs too thin

Thighs and calves are looking fantastic now though
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

gothic

Post by gothic »

nice combo

Xelos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Xelos »

Weird, looked on several vendor sites today and couldn't see this body anywhere. Is it not available yet? Also, what is the face number on this doll? :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Xelos,
Just contact your TDF vendor of choice.
She is available
We are a little bit faster now since I do this full time now
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS