www.wmdolls.com

Received a 163cm H-cup doll with standing feet + haning gear

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RiderKuuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Received a 163cm H-cup doll with standing feet + haning gear

Post by RiderKuuga »

It was offered under cost and came with two heads. Both facial pierced by myself. The seller who is not an approved TDF doll distributor ( although a respected TDF member said he believes the dealer to be legitimate) gave terrible customer service, but a good owner could take possession of this if they desired. I did repairs of the foot damage and would include the clothes I bought to an interested party. We all know the cost of this doll and the material does not seem counterfeit, but the taint of the seller has ruined it for me. I’d gladly entertain offers, but until I can post the appropriate pics in the sellers page as I am a new member I am bound by forum rules which I respect. It’s the standard head and one other. Makeup done by a professional makeup artist and I’d include the tpe repair kit and the socks and shoes. Plus any clothes bought to fit the model, an amazing deal. I have done heat repair the damage to the feet. I know she’s popular and I have given her heart shaped nipple tattoos as well. A TDF vendor and a more petite doll are my goal. I hope you read and respond if interested. Once I have reached forum rules for picture posts I’d be glad to furnish and post on the sellers page. All my best.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Received a 163cm H-cup doll with standing feet + haning

Post by MoneyMike »

Aside from the foot damage was there anything else wrong with the doll? What options did you choose?
I'm sure someone would like to take her off your hands for a discounted price. Hope you can find her a good home.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

RiderKuuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RiderKuuga »

Past a few minor scuffs it’s been very well cared for. I opted for the original head with blue eyes and another head that is on another of the curvy h cup dolls with green eyes. I opted for standing feet, the shrugging shoulder skeleton, permanent coloring on the nipples, but they weren’t permanent. I also have hanging straps and bolts for the body and both head all three in the tan skin coloring. Once I reach five approved posts I’ll list her as specified by the forum rules. I got the black wig that was listed with and the blonde center parted bob, both of which have been cleaned up since I trained to do hair and makeup. I chose pubic hair and it fell out on the initial cleaning the eyelashes soon followed, but I replaced the eyelashes. I’ve done makeup on both heads and heart nipple tattoos on the body, but could easily remove them, and if a buyer wants can redo it in a style they choose. Glad to be a part of the forum it helped a lot in care and other tips.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Your wasting your time with this thread. If you really want to sell and show the doll, put up a For Sale thread in the appropriate section. You have now unlocked your privileges to do so.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

RiderKuuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RiderKuuga »

Thanks for the info guys, I figured as much. Rookie mistake.

INFORMATIONS