www.wmdolls.com

Bigger Eyes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
YojimBeau

Re: Bigger Eyes

Post by YojimBeau »

ColColt wrote:At least you have more "testicular fortitude" than I would. When it comes to the eyes I've yet to venture out and try to change those. I have tried to turn them to the side so I don't have to turn her entire head to the side but had little to no luck doing that. I used a think latex glove like doctors use rather than my bare fingers and couldn't get them to move. The may have moved 1/16th inch but not much.
My very first purchase for her were the new green eyes 'cause green eyes and red hair is my thing. I'll admit that for a moment, the first time I plucked out her eyes and saw those empty sockets, I as a bit unnerved, but only for a moment. I just "turned it off" and got down to business. It's just a part of being a doll owner and I treat it as matter o' factly as positioning her limbs. It's something that I have to do for her 'cause she sure can't do it herself.

The additional cotton does make it a bit easier to shift her eyes. You may also want to look into full orbs as that might work even better for you.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Does it make any difference as to the source of cotton? Meaning any difference between the cotton from an aspirin bottle vs cotton balls you buy at the store? The aspirin bottle cotton is the real deal whereas cotton balls seem...synthetic to me.

YojimBeau

Post by YojimBeau »

ColColt wrote:Does it make any difference as to the source of cotton? Meaning any difference between the cotton from an aspirin bottle vs cotton balls you buy at the store? The aspirin bottle cotton is the real deal whereas cotton balls seem...synthetic to me.
My concern would be that the cotton from an aspirin bottle would contain acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin) and I have no idea how that would/might react with TPE. Being "acid" is in the compound, I'm too paranoid to risk it. I used cotton balls that I bought in the cosmetics department. I also use them cosmetically to clean makeup off of her face, so they're multipurpose.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It's just an easy source for me as I have to take one every day and they're coated aspirin(Bayer 81mg) so, don't know if they would hurt TPE or not. I can't imagine they would, though.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I'm sure it would be fine ColColt.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

INFORMATIONS