www.wmdolls.com

Bigger Eyes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Bigger Eyes

Post by ColColt »

I'd like to get Rachael's eyes to look more like the photo from the vendor...a little larger. How would I go about doing that. She's close but doesn't have the look that's in the photo for head #122.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_260 Aug. 13 09.50.jpg
ScreenHunter_260 Aug. 13 09.50.jpg (80.46 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
_1DF5699a.jpg
_1DF5699a.jpg (553.54 KiB) Viewed 2109 times

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Bigger Eyes

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

I think you need to change her hairstyle and makeup to resemble more the promo pic, lips are darker on the promo, as well as the eyeshadows... it is the eyes makeup, and hairstyle that makes her face looks long and thin.
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

I think you have to raise the upper eyelids a littlebit. Now the question is indeed how to do that ? And offcourse after the adjustment the eyelids have to stay in that position.

I will think about it and if I know something I will let you know. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

If you mean you want the eyes open wider, you can just put a little more cotton behind the eyes and that'll push them open more. But if you're referring to the diameter of the iris, that's different. There are two different brown eyes, one that looks like normal brown and the other type has a slightly larger and darker iris. If that's what you want, you can just order them from your vendor. I got them with my 156C and didn't like them so I replaced them with blue. In my opinion, when seen close up they don't look as realistic as the other colors of eyes.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Yeah, BWheeler is right, if you're looking for a wide-eye look, put more cotton behind the eyes. Too much cotton and she'll look bug-eyed. But tweak it a bit and you'll find what works for you.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I do have a long brownish wig for her as seen in the photo but, there's someone about the yes that are not quite the look I wanted. I'm not sure how to arrive at that-whether it's stuffing a bit more cotton behind them, more eye shadow or what. I want to believe it's the upper eyelids and maybe a bit more eye shadow but, I'm a total novice is applying that. The eyebrows have a different arch as well.
Attachments
_1DF5783a.jpg
_1DF5783a.jpg (549.53 KiB) Viewed 2081 times

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

ColColt,
I think the actual eyeballs are the same size.
It's the photography, makeup, and lighting that's giving the impression that the eyes are different.
I suggest you try to do a makeover with the eyes and see if that will give you what you're looking for.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

flying42

Post by flying42 »

I think it's possible the promotional photo might have different eyes than what that vendor is including in the sale. They do look bigger to me.

I purchased a cheap lot of half-round eyes on Ebay that were 30mm, and one pair from a different vendor that were half-round 28mm of better quality. The iris size is actually bigger on the smaller eyes, but works for a subtle anime personae. Apparently, proper life-size doll eyes are 32mm, but these were all I could find, and the replacement smaller sizes all work as suggested, just add or remove the fill behind them. I dislike the fluffy polyfil, so I took a cylinder of closed-cell polyethylene foam and chamfered the edges, cutting the length until the eye was seated properly. This allows movement of the eyes easier than the cotton and the material is non-porous. It was a shipping guard for knob on an unassembled BBQ grill, but the same material as pipe insulation, or packing block that is easily trimmed with scissors. (I manage a hardware store) A hole through the center of the foam fits the inner stem of these particular acrylic eyes perfectly, and they swivel just enough to pose. I got them, coincindentally, from a vendor named joiartistique, but they are running low by now. Some of the expensive full-round realistic eyes are tempting, but I think choice of size and color of cheap plastic eyes, when done right, can make a TPE doll look pretty lifelike, and that's without eyelashes, because they just couldn't take all that swappage. :roll: Anyway, I will be tinting some custom rounds and adding lashes directly for closing eyelids, which will require further makeup skills for a realistic look. :P

Here's how they compare: 28mm eyes w/14mm iris, 30mm eyes w/12mm iris, and original 32mm eyes w/ 13mm iris. Any smaller and the space inside the eye socket becomes visible. 8O see ya!
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

There definitely are brown eyes that are darker, almost black, and have larger irises. The irises on the brown eyes I got with my doll are noticeably larger than the irises on the blue, green, and garnet eyes I got from my vendor. They also don't look as realistic. It's almost as if they were made by a different manufacturer. The eyes I have in my 140D are 26mm green eyes that I bought on Amazon for $5.99. They fit just fine and look as realistic as the other ones I got from my doll vendor. They're hollow half round just like the eyes the dolls come with.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I dunno-my photo is a mite smaller than the vendor photo so it may be hard to tell. It still seems the eyes(brown) are a bit larger than what I received. I fell in love with the look of #122 and had hoped the head would have looked the same...close, bug no cigar. No biggie-just a quirk of mine I suppose.

It could indeed be in part the makeup,lighting and/or photography but I've seen this same head on a "Pre-Optioned" girl and she looked the same as the head photo with the larger eyes. I think she was a 160 or so size girl...forget the name and exact size but she had huge boobs.

Aha-found her. I think it seems to be the upper eyelid and the eye itself.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/152cm-h-cup-raquel/

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yeah, RLSD is where I got my dolls. Those bigger brown eyes came with the Brooklyn doll I bought when they had their in stock sale in July. I'd assume if you email their customer service and asked for those darker, bigger brown eyes specifically they would be able to help you. Like I said though, up close they don't look as realistic.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Changing the makeup will work. Take some baby oil and massage the factory makeup off! Let the oil on for five minutes. Than wipe off with a baby wipe. You need a color palat of cheap dollar store makeup for the eyes and brows. Use an eyebrow stencil to get the look you want. I do heads for jeff at booty call dolls. I would be delighted to help if you like.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've looked at the vendor photos and back at my pictures of her and I think the difference in looks seem to be the eyes-not how big or small the iris is but the actual shape of her upper lids. That seems to me to be the variance. No idea how to alter that, however to get her to look more like the vendor photos. That's why I fell in love with that head-the eyes and her pouty mouth.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

ColColt wrote:I've looked at the vendor photos and back at my pictures of her and I think the difference in looks seem to be the eyes-not how big or small the iris is but the actual shape of her upper lids. That seems to me to be the variance. No idea how to alter that, however to get her to look more like the vendor photos. That's why I fell in love with that head-the eyes and her pouty mouth.
Hi Colcolt,

I think the main reason the eyes look bigger in the vendor photo is the light makeup used on the eyelids.
If the head is made from the same molds the basic eyelid shape should be the same on your doll.

Dark colors tend to make things recede and look smaller, like black clothing, where light colors make things jump out more and look bigger. The light eyelids also serve to optically extend the whites of the eyes so the eyes look bigger when they are really not. It's just an optical illusion.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hmmmm... well, since I know zilch about makeup and styling hair, I guess I'm up the creek. I'd make a mess of things for sure should I attempt to change her appearance. Samara did offer to help but if led by the hand I can't say I'd do her any good.

One caveat to the above. Her eyes do look more slanted in the vendor photo than in mine, however.

INFORMATIONS