www.wmdolls.com

First factory photos of my WM161G

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: First factory photos of my WM161G

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Actually there is more to the story, right?
That doll body in the photo on his cell phone can NOT BE PROMOTED on TDF like WM, YL or OR.
That is a fact!
v/r
BCD

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

First this is not a JN head, second it is not a JN body. There is nothing about JN. Client selected a similar head which is YL #84 to go with WM 161cm body. That is the fact.
WM factory modified the 161cm body a little since they got complaint on weight. It is slightly lighter than the first version which is also the default version to produce. Old version still exists.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

The doll is beautiful, I would not return her ;)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This information should be passed on to vendors outside of China.
IMHO, There is a big difference.
If I ordered a WM161 EXPECTING the old body and got the new, I would be VERY upset.
Above is aimed at WM not you Joy.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Actually, I didn’t really “order“ that doll at all. Per se. I sent Joy the specifications in a private email of what I wanted based off of what I’ve seen on other TDF approved websites. She just so happened to have a picture of the combination I wanted.
Even though it was listed in the WM section on her website. I actually found that doll elsewhere. I just had to build her.
How could that not be a real WM when I actually picked that doll by window shopping at other approved vendors. I went to RLSD and SRSD. I just ordered a WM 161 through Joy with that particular head directly...no “add to cart”.
The doll in the photo might not be a WM but that doesn’t necessarily mean the doll I bought isn’t.
I have been given a complete 100% no risk guarantee that it is. I’m good with that.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Good because that doll is JN , but the doll in factory photos is the new 161 mold.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A little birdie told me that WM has a 158 G cup....
BCD
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And the 158 is HOT,HOT,HOT and their are two versions of the 161G cup too.
Which is why the photo shoots with head 173 below does not look like the older ones.
OMG!
Another example of information not get passed on to all that should know.
Attachments
wm-dolls-161cm.jpg
wm-dolls-161cm.jpg (34.96 KiB) Viewed 831 times

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:This information should be passed on to vendors outside of China.
IMHO, There is a big difference.
If I ordered a WM161 EXPECTING the old body and got the new, I would be VERY upset.
Above is aimed at WM not you Joy.
You are right. I wasn’t informed there were two different body versions and I just got built the new one. I wanted the old one. She is correcting the situation for me.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Joy is a class act!
You are in good hands.
I got into this because I have a person looking into getting a 161 and they were confused.
Things happen for a reason.
I knew you would BD would take care of you
I would bet my life on it!
I also knew you were not pleased by the factory photos
The scooby doo mystery is solved.
Best,
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

OK, I got new updated photos of my “official WM“ 161G cup with #84 and #108 heads.
I opted for the older version body. I prefer it to the newer version.
If you look in my original post on this thread, you can see the difference.
The first one they made for me was the newer version. Fortunately I caught it in time.
Attachments
725ADB9F-42F8-42C6-84EA-91C7F901DDEA.png
725ADB9F-42F8-42C6-84EA-91C7F901DDEA.png (3.01 MiB) Viewed 765 times
52E95616-47C0-49F5-8A41-D3399E8D72CC.png
52E95616-47C0-49F5-8A41-D3399E8D72CC.png (3.3 MiB) Viewed 765 times
5B9EB2B8-FF99-4304-8BA0-D2BD7289CB39.png
5B9EB2B8-FF99-4304-8BA0-D2BD7289CB39.png (3.44 MiB) Viewed 765 times
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Dollover2000 wrote: Fortunately I caught it in time.
Give credit where credit is due, from reading this thread it was Jeff from BCD who caught it! The guy really knows his stuff.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:And the 158 is HOT,HOT,HOT and their are two versions of the 161G cup too.
Which is why the photo shoots with head 173 below does not look like the older ones.
OMG!
Another example of information not get passed on to all that should know.
Where is she available?
WM 161cm G-CUP

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Gundam wrote:
Dollover2000 wrote: Fortunately I caught it in time.
Give credit where credit is due, from reading this thread it was Jeff from BCD who caught it! The guy really knows his stuff.
OK, let’s give credit where credit is due…
Yes, Jeff brought up a situation that caused the real truth to come out.
But it’s not because he thought I was getting the wrong 161 model.
He thought I was getting a doll that wasn’t a real WM at all based on the file photo I posted.
He had no idea there were two different models of the 161 either.
The whole reason he spoke up is because he thought I was being sold a jellynew doll in place of a WM. That’s all.
His posts in this thread have been “post edited”.
What you’re reading is not really the way it originally was worded.
The “edit” feature on this forum can really screw up peoples concepts of what has been said.
I don’t want to diss on Jeff because I know he means well, but any real “heroism” here on his part is entirely by accident.
It all started because he wrote about me posting a doll here that he thought wasn’t a real WM. And as it turns out, it was a real WM all along. The new 161.
It was actually Joy at beautiful dolls that originally mentioned in this thread there was a new body style. Not Jeff (Although Joy told me AFTER she built the doll). It was only because Jeff was NOT aware that he called attention to the situation. And he didn’t know Jellynew is using WM products for their photos either. Although nor did I. But it didn’t matter. I ordered a WM specifically.
So I guess yeah, you could say because of Jeff, I ended up with the version I wanted in the end.
But that all started because of his lack of knowledge in this instance. I blame WM for that. It’s not Jeff’s fault the manufacturer dropped the ball.
This whole rant in my thread had begun because the manufacturers neglect to keep the vendors informed.
And the vendors don’t keep the customers informed. Period.
I started a thread called “An open letter to all manufactures/vendors” in the “Dolls in general” section that addresses this very issue.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And he didn’t know Jellynew is using WM products for their photos either. Although nor did I. But it didn’t matter. I ordered a WM specifically.
NOT TRUE.....JOY said that....you are assuming that because she said that that it MUST BE TRUE.....
You are also assuming that because I said NOTHING, I did not know that? WRONG ANSWER
BEGOG bought a Jelly New from us.
The whole reason he spoke up is because he thought I was being sold a jellynew doll in place of a WM. That’s all.
His posts in this thread have been “post edited”.
BTW, I edited the post to make things NICER per TDF's request. :)
The picture in your cell phone is a JELLY NEW!
Your passport photos LOOKED NOTHING like that doll.
It looked nothing like the OLD 161 either.

That is all the intell I know and because of that, we spoke up and did not stop
So this time I will not edit a thing...
Here is the fact! Jellynew customzied 3 heads at WM (also called jinsan) factory! They don't have customized body there. So they took photos their own heads with WM 161cm.
This be true, why did she ordered you a NEWER 161?
she knew that there were two versions.
You even posted under Beautiful dolls and.....
IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER DOES IT?
Bottom line is the communication from China to the vendors can improve.
Most importantly you are getting the doll you want.
The HERO in this case is the entire TDF community
V/r
Jeff and the BCD Girls

INFORMATIONS