www.wmdolls.com

Zoe -- my new WM 145cm C-cup doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tooshoes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Zoe -- my new WM 145cm C-cup doll

Post by tooshoes »

Some more pics of Zoe :)

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Nice! She looks great in the white lace. And no worries of staining! Good choice all around.

tooshoes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tooshoes »

Gundam wrote:Nice! She looks great in the white lace. And no worries of staining! Good choice all around.
Thanks! And yeah, I had a few staining problems, so I'm trying to use white more often.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

She's a knockout out in lace. Really like the multi-colored one too.
Zoe looks very shy posing in these outfits :oops:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

tooshoes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tooshoes »

MoneyMike wrote:She's a knockout out in lace. Really like the multi-colored one too.
Zoe looks very shy posing in these outfits :oops:
Thanks! Yes, she looks shy, even when she's taking her clothes off!

Here are some more Zoe pics :)

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Yummy!

tooshoes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tooshoes »

More pics of my TPE angel!

I played with FaceApp a bit here. I love her smile :)

tooshoes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tooshoes »

Back with some Zoe in a tiny tassel skirt

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

That supergirl top is hot! Looks great on her

cheers

tooshoes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tooshoes »

oneatatime wrote:That supergirl top is hot! Looks great on her

cheers

Thanks! Here is some more Zoe:

tooshoes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tooshoes »

Who needs clothes when you have tattoos? :)

SunyBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SunyBunny »

She is pretty. Your pictures have a nice, all American girl feel to them.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, congratulations on getting Zoe, she's a cutie for sure and is most likely related to my Keiko who is a WM145D with head 85. It's good news that you managed to remove the stain although most stains will fade in time anyway. It's unlikely that, being new, your gal will need any baby oil or Vaseline just yet. I have a YL148 that will be getting her first baby oil treatment this week and she arrived back in June although you can put a smear of Vaseline inside her lady parts to inhibit mould growth. Personally I rub a little Vaseline on elbows, knees and groin as these are parts of your gal where the tpe gets stretched the most and so must be supple. As your gal is new then the tpe should be fine just now. Vaseline can take several hours to be absorbed while baby oil is much quicker but with either you must never add powder straight after applying oil or Vaseline as it will just clump up on the skin and make a mess. When I do the baby oiling for one of my gals (about every 3 months) I will first clean her (to remove any dust and old powder) then when dry massage her with baby oil. I then leave her for several hours or even the next day before giving her a light dusting of powder. As for clothing, cheaper, darker colours are likely to stain, better quality clothing less so. Wash dark clothes in hot water until the water runs clear and get your gal some tights to wear before putting her in any dark leggings etc. Don't worry, we all make mistakes with our first gals, so you are in good company!

tooshoes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tooshoes »

SunyBunny wrote:She is pretty. Your pictures have a nice, all American girl feel to them.
Thank you! I knew as soon as I saw my doll in the online store, she was my dream girl, and I love dressing her up. She looks so gentle and sweet, which makes her all the sexier IMO. :)

tooshoes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tooshoes »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi, congratulations on getting Zoe, she's a cutie for sure and is most likely related to my Keiko who is a WM145D with head 85. It's good news that you managed to remove the stain although most stains will fade in time anyway. It's unlikely that, being new, your gal will need any baby oil or Vaseline just yet. I have a YL148 that will be getting her first baby oil treatment this week and she arrived back in June although you can put a smear of Vaseline inside her lady parts to inhibit mould growth. Personally I rub a little Vaseline on elbows, knees and groin as these are parts of your gal where the tpe gets stretched the most and so must be supple. As your gal is new then the tpe should be fine just now. Vaseline can take several hours to be absorbed while baby oil is much quicker but with either you must never add powder straight after applying oil or Vaseline as it will just clump up on the skin and make a mess. When I do the baby oiling for one of my gals (about every 3 months) I will first clean her (to remove any dust and old powder) then when dry massage her with baby oil. I then leave her for several hours or even the next day before giving her a light dusting of powder. As for clothing, cheaper, darker colours are likely to stain, better quality clothing less so. Wash dark clothes in hot water until the water runs clear and get your gal some tights to wear before putting her in any dark leggings etc. Don't worry, we all make mistakes with our first gals, so you are in good company!
Thanks for all of the good advice! I wish I had seen all of this info when I first got her. She has a few minor stains which don't seem to go away (the tattoos are a good way to cover them up, but of course they aren't permanent). I really like the tights idea; that will be my next wardrobe make-over :)

INFORMATIONS