www.wmdolls.com

To Wash/Oil or Not

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

To Wash/Oil or Not

Post by ColColt »

I have two girls that are around 5-6 weeks with me. One stays primarily in bed due to her weight(160cm) and is a great snuggle girl. I've had her around six weeks now and she's had no bath/oil job-just powder and spot cleaning first when necessary. The other girl is right at a month old and stands most of the time in her soft deck shoes and foot bolt covers in a night gown.

When do you know when it's time for a bath and an oil job? Other than just plain fun, I see no need in either at this point as both are still soft and subtle feeling and I only lube(Vaseline) the pressure areas such as under the arms, elbows, crotch area, under the boobs and bend of the knees about once or twice a month along with inside her as far as I can reach with a Vaseline coating.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: To Wash/Oil or Not

Post by Dollover2000 »

I’m noticing with mine it varies. Depending on the elements they’ve been subjected to. I have one in particular that is in a direct line with a fan blowing because of summer and I notice she seems to be drying out faster than the others. I noticed she’s getting a real mild “sharkskin“ type of feeling to her. I think that is the first clue to her needing an oil treatment soon. I did a wash/oil/powder recently on two dolls I had purchased in March/April, and they came out really nice and supple. It’s hard to predict a particular exact time because everyone’s situation is different. A lot depends on how much you “use“ the doll as well. Mine just stand there and look pretty. You really just have to look for the warning signs and gauge from there. I would think even under optimum conditions you should do it at least every six months. If not sooner. I am noticing with mine it is approximately every three or four months. Think I will do one this weekend. :)
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have one that just stands and looks pretty as well but, Rachael, my 160 girl, primarily stays in bed with me. She's hard to move around due to her weight so I've mostly consigned her to the bed. She's close to the AC register but so far I haven't noticed any drying out.

I've had both of them less than three months.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Code: Select all

It’s hard to predict a particular exact time because everyone’s situation is different. A lot depends on how much you “use“ the doll as well. Mine just stand there and look pretty. You really just have to look for the warning signs and gauge from there. I would think even under optimum conditions you should do it at least every six months. If not sooner. I am noticing with mine it is approximately every three or four months.
Very well said.
This is WHY Indigo had to put out a warning.
People were doing OVERKILL on oil!
They ASSUMED more was better...
WRONG ANSWER!!!!
Some were doing it on new dolls and getting BLACK SLUDGE because they NEVER washed the doll from the start.
Love,
The BCD Girls
Attachments
image010.jpg
image010.jpg (9.32 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
image013.jpg
image013.jpg (9.6 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
Xinema.jpg
Xinema.jpg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
red on Myuki.jpg
red on Myuki.jpg (9.54 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
Nyoko.jpg
Nyoko.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2673 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I had thought of washing one of the girls early on after a couple weeks but the water from the spray bottle just beaded up and rolled off her. My feelings were she didn't need it-especially since she was staining the sheets and I had to put her soft, pink blankey on the bed over the sheets.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Gwen's silicone, and has been with me for 2-1/2 weeks.

She needed to be washed and powdered every other day for the first week because she was still exuding oil. She's on a weekly bath and powder schedule now, with touch-up washcloth and powdering as needed. Her lady parts get cleaned and dried promptly after every use (about every other day), and my sheets get changed weekly.

Her wig needs to be washed about every other week, but detangle and perfume sprayed weekly. I brush out her hair at least daily.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Her lady parts get cleaned and dried promptly after every use (about every other day), and my sheets get changed weekly.
Every other day? I'd need a double dose of Cialas and more oxygen.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Every other day? I'd need a double dose of Cialas and more oxygen.[/quote]

LOL! What can I say? Gwen just does if for me!

At 56, my last girlfriend thought sex every other weekend was adequate. It's one of the many reasons she was replaced by Gwen.

Before that, my ex-wife thought twice a week was good, and so did I.

There's just something about Gwen by flickering candlelight. Of course, I require a minimum of three hours of sleep after performing...:-)

Gwen moved in 2-1/2 weeks ago, and I've dropped six pounds. Now you know why!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Only 56? Well, I could go three times a week back then. ;) Precious memories! If I were to strap some lovin' on Abby each time I passed by her standing, felt her boobs and butt, I'd seldom get anything done.

She so reminds me of an ex-wife who was a fox and a body very similar.
Attachments
_1DF6095a.jpg
_1DF6095a.jpg (973.46 KiB) Viewed 2589 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The newer dolls don't need that much care yet. Wait six months before oiling your dolls. The tpe is better these days. Unless your doll gets dirt that doesnt come out i recommend simply massaging oil at the dirt for only a couple of minutes than wiping the excess of with a wet wipe. Baby wipes are best.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I don't have a set schedule for my girls, I kinda play it by ear. I wash them when they need it and powder them when they need it. I've had Sakura for a little over a month and Kelsi for 2-1/2 years, and have never oiled either one. They just never seemed to need it.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

ColColt wrote:I had thought of washing one of the girls early on after a couple weeks but the water from the spray bottle just beaded up and rolled off her. My feelings were she didn't need it-especially since she was staining the sheets and I had to put her soft, pink blankey on the bed over the sheets.
Same here Colt. Tried to wash her a few times and like you said, water just keep rolling off her. So I stop doing that.
After the first month that I got mine, I was a little bit paranoid about tearing/splitting of the TPE so I gave her a baby oil bath. This was a bad mistake from my part since she was still leaking oily stuff and staining my bed sheets.

No more oil for her for sure!
samara78 wrote:The newer dolls don't need that much care yet. Wait six months before oiling your dolls. The tpe is better these days. Unless your doll gets dirt that doesnt come out i recommend simply massaging oil at the dirt for only a couple of minutes than wiping the excess of with a wet wipe. Baby wipes are best.
Samara couldnt had said it any better

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Abbey looks like a great distraction to have around!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Yep-I've noticed during a "petting" session the powder around her chin, upper lip area may tend at times to roll up in tiny balls that looks like dirt but it's not. I just get a warm, wet cloth and clean up the area, pat dry and then lightly brush a bit more powder there. I quit sucking the nipples as all the work I may have done with some matte makeup there gets rubbed off.

the only time I've used baby oil was to see if I could get rid of what appeared to be stains on her fingers. they looked like they were pale and light blue. I figured maybe factory dust, dirt, whatever. It seemed to help some but the fingers on my 160 girl still look like there's not enough color in them but that's another story.

I think I'll forego the oil treatment as Samara mentioned since they don't appear to really need it. I use Vaseline for all pressure areas like under the arms, knees, crotch area, under the boobs, etc. when needed, let dry at least a day then re-powder to get rid of the sticky feeling.

Abby(my avatar) is my bed time love and stays covered up most of the time as to not attract dust. I've noticed small amounts of dust or what appeared to be, on her eyes at times but used canned air you can get at the drug store to lightly blow it off. Dust and tears are my biggest concerns.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

rgp3 wrote:Abbey looks like a great distraction to have around!
She is a sweetheart...a close up portrait and cute butt shot.
Attachments
_1DF5964a.jpg
_1DF5964a.jpg (585.66 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
_1DF6102a.jpg
_1DF6102a.jpg (950.82 KiB) Viewed 2474 times

INFORMATIONS