www.wmdolls.com

Help me pick the right options for my new doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Help me pick the right options for my new doll

Post by Thelord001 »

So, im interested in buying a WM 162b doll. I see there are a lot of options/extras to choose from. Body heating, and moaning feature, anyone here who has those options? Is it worth if? Also wondering about the "shrug" skeleton feature, is it a useful option or does it weaken the structure of the skeleton? Also, is it a goos idea to get the "standing feet" option?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Help me pick the right options for my new doll

Post by djcdoll »

Thelord001 wrote:So, im interested in buying a WM 162b doll. I see there are a lot of options/extras to choose from. Body heating, and moaning feature, anyone here who has those options? Is it worth if? Also wondering about the "shrug" skeleton feature, is it a useful option or does it weaken the structure of the skeleton? Also, is it a goos idea to get the "standing feet" option?
In my opinion, I'd make sure you get the standing feet option. :thumbs_up:
Having the option of allowing the dolls to stand is a major bonus as it helps with dressing, washing, storing, posing them etc.

I can't comment on the shrugging shoulders as my girl doesn't have them.

The other options you mention are probably not worth it, especially if you have to pay for them (in my opionion).

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I second the standing feet. Especially if your doll will spend any time standing. Shrugging shoulders.... to me, just more joints to worry about failing. Nice addition for photography though. Body heat and moaning.... I agree with djcdoll. Not really worth the cost. Unless you're into that sort of thing. Personally, I don't find TPE all that cold and prefer music to moans.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Where is the electronics and batteries for the heating and moaning placed? Is it safe washing a doll with these features?

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Standing feet are a MUST!

I have the heating option, and I enjoy it in a silicone doll. I don't think you can get it in TPE.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

INFORMATIONS