www.wmdolls.com

Gums or Tongue?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Gums or Tongue?

Post by ColColt »

I'm still a bit confused as to what this is suppose to be. Is it gums, teeth or a tongue? If a tongue then it should have been pink but, I opted for the enhanced mouth so, she has a tongue a bit further back. Still wondering if I should "paint" it pink or leave as is.

This is head # 039. Talked with the rep at the vendor and he basically said he wasn't sure what the intent of the designer was. Perhaps that it was functional for oral sex?
Attachments
_1DF6109a.jpg
_1DF6109a.jpg (723.98 KiB) Viewed 1446 times
_1DF6108a.jpg
_1DF6108a.jpg (796.89 KiB) Viewed 1446 times

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gums or Tongue?

Post by Chuck Norris »

Both heads on mine has no gums nor teeth nor tongue,just an open hole... But they has the close mouth position. Mostly use for oral I guess. I woudlnt know. (Dont want to destroy those beautiful head)
I can see that head of yours has some sort of teeth.
There was some thread on here about painting those gums (teeth) acrylic white and making it look like real teeth.
I will try to find it

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Was it the same head?

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

In normal position to me it looks like a tongue

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

My Wm100cm's head has a partially open mouth too, apparently the bottom part is supposed to be a tongue. I guess WM thought it would be aesthetically pleasing?
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I thought they may be teeth since I opted for the enhanced mouth and she has a tongue in the back but, I still may tone it pink to mimic the tongue I think it could be.

INFORMATIONS