www.wmdolls.com

Issue with defective doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
David82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Issue with defective doll

Post by David82 »

I recently posted about a doll i purchased , and it having a defect in the under arm.
The issue was brought to the attention of tdf staff , and to the attention of the vendor and WM manufacturer.
It was decided that a new doll will be sent to me free of charge.
Id like to thank tdf and WM manufacturer for making it right.
Also id like to thank my vendor whom i shall not name , i will say he is a very stand up guy , and through the whole process he was very helpful.
Infact he went above and beyond what a normal vendor would.
And i wish him nothing but success in the future , the way he does bussiness the old fashioned way.
He went out of his way to make the customer happy.
That today is a lost art among people.
So he has my appreciation and respect and future business.
If i decide to buy another doll, ill go through him again.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Issue with defective doll

Post by Dollover2000 »

That’s awesome. I’m glad things worked out for you in the end.
“Above and beyond” is practically nonexistent in this day and age
much less “the standard” customer service.
I have just experienced a pretty much identical situation myself with a doll and my outcome was the same as yours. My hat is off to these vendors.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great to know that all worked out fine.

From time to time things do go wrong and it's the vendor and manufacturers' abilities to get things right in such circumstances that distinguishes good from mediocre and mediocre from outright bad.

The score for both here looks good.

When faults are seen in a doll it's important to post good photos explaining the problems and gain opinions from people who've seen numbers of dolls before, good and horrible. It really helps to determine whether it's an issue caused by inappropriate treatment or a matter of quality control that's important for a manufacturer to get a handle upon.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Good to hear that they will send her free of charge, hope the new one is not defective too.
So what'll happen to the old doll?
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi and thanks for your post,please be kind enough to inform the community which vendor you are happy with,I feel this might go some way to helping others.I myself used an"approved vendor" to adopt a fabric doll,she had a defective leg from day 1,I sent videos and was told that there was oil in there and all was normal :lying: ,I have issues and I cannot handle confrontational situations well so I left it alone.
Thankyou
Matt

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Had to have been Jeff.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It wasn't Jeff in this instance but it goes to show the value of going with a TDF approved vendor.

On the original thread there were photographs of the damage. There was discussion and debate and circumspection about whether it was appropriate for a doll to be stored vertically and whether through lack of powder TPE had stuck together through the arms being tight to the body. Thanks to excellent photos taken by the OP I recognised the symptoms to have been caused in the casting process at the factory, the mixture of the TPE granules and temperature issues in the casting process. The report and excellence of the photographs will be of use to the manufacturer in future in ensuring quality control of the process.

Often people think they are being clever saving a vendor's profit and risking getting a fake by going through non TDF sources, Alibaba, Amazon and the rest. This thread is testimony as to why it's really important to go through a TDF approved vendor, and buy from a TDF approved brand.

There was recently a non-approved brand doll sold by a TDF vendor. It was defective. The non-approved manufacturer was footdragging in offering a replacement and causing horrible embarrassment to the TDF approved vendor. Thanks to the appropriately high expectations that doll enthusiasts can have of TDF accredited vendors, thanks to TDF and thanks to manufacturers connected by people with TDF links who value their reputation, it was possible to armtwist an appropriate solution and the buyer was able to have bought through that umbrella of safety that TDF provides.

Manufacturers must live in fear and quake in their shoes at possible bad publicity on the public forum and this results in all the swifter solutions where a doll might have got through the net of quality control at the factory. And knowledgeable members with experience of a number of dolls know the norms we can expect from a doll in manufacture, and those with half an idea of the processes at the factory can identify particular manufacturing issues. In contrast buying through a non-accredited vendor would lead to having bought a pup with no resolution nor recourse.

Buy through a non-approved vendor and of course, wherever the doll came from genuine or not, it's a fake! Even if genuine, it might just as well have been a fake as there's no way of proving it. Buy through a non-approved vendor and whether or not it's a fake the manufacturer will say that it is . . .

So when people ask "Is it OK to buy through . . . XYZ" being a clever-dick, the answer is firmly NO.

Or rather, TDF approved vendors' profits, which are thin, and the higher price that manufacturers might charge for dolls intended for the international market build in the higher costs of replacing a faulty doll. Faulty dolls do happen, and TDF provides that umbrella of protection to ensure replacement where necessary. By from non-TDF approved sources and you're basically self insuring. If you're wealthy and can afford to to that and shoulder all risks, great, even if those risks might not surface until some months down the line. But the chances are that being made to lower cost the likelihood of being made to lower quality is higher.

There's actually a good reason why you can expect to pay more for a TDF approved manufacturer brand. The quality of TPE is dependant upon proper mixing of the materials, proper heating through of the granules and that takes time, and the length of time held at a high temperature and slow cooling. The reward for slower cooling, and therefore ability to churn out fewer dolls per day, is that during the cooling cross-linking of the molecules is built up, so that slower cooled TPE is better quality than fast cooled TPE. Fewer dolls made per day means more expensive dolls. . .

Whilst I haven't been to a TDF factory personally, two or three years ago I started helping the representative of a new manufacturer and became involved in helping to enforce quality control at the new factory. As I received one after another prototype doll I got to see TPE from the worst quality and manufacturing processes and as a result of that experience I'm able to assist in making a judgment of whether damage seen is likely to be as a result of inexperience and treatment of a doll by a customer or whether a manufacturing fault. No manufacturer can hide behind a shield of "it's the customer's fault" as a result.

It all goes to build a collection of aspects of TDF that make TDF a most valuable fulcrum among doll enthusiasts, vendors and manufacturers alike to ensure that dolls are of the highest quality and lead to people's lives being the happier as a result of the presence of a doll in their home.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am going to make a guess it is the other vendor that 6YE chose....SSD.
I could be wrong.
IMHO, he had the doll hanging with her feet supported....nothing wrong with that.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

matt gloss,
Please email Jeff at yourdollusa@gmail.com, ok?
It will not be the first time we help some who we feel was not treated right by a TDF vendor.
Love,
The BCD Girls
Attachments
Xinema.jpg
Xinema.jpg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 1926 times
Nyoko.jpg
Nyoko.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 1926 times
megan.jpg
megan.jpg (438.78 KiB) Viewed 1926 times

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

haremlover wrote:It wasn't Jeff in this instance but it goes to show the value of going with a TDF approved vendor.

On the original thread there were photographs of the damage. There was discussion and debate and circumspection about whether it was appropriate for a doll to be stored vertically and whether through lack of powder TPE had stuck together through the arms being tight to the body. Thanks to excellent photos taken by the OP I recognised the symptoms to have been caused in the casting process at the factory, the mixture of the TPE granules and temperature issues in the casting process. The report and excellence of the photographs will be of use to the manufacturer in future in ensuring quality control of the process.

Often people think they are being clever saving a vendor's profit and risking getting a fake by going through non TDF sources, Alibaba, Amazon and the rest. This thread is testimony as to why it's really important to go through a TDF approved vendor, and buy from a TDF approved brand.

There was recently a non-approved brand doll sold by a TDF vendor. It was defective. The non-approved manufacturer was footdragging in offering a replacement and causing horrible embarrassment to the TDF approved vendor. Thanks to the appropriately high expectations that doll enthusiasts can have of TDF accredited vendors, thanks to TDF and thanks to manufacturers connected by people with TDF links who value their reputation, it was possible to armtwist an appropriate solution and the buyer was able to have bought through that umbrella of safety that TDF provides.

Manufacturers must live in fear and quake in their shoes at possible bad publicity on the public forum and this results in all the swifter solutions where a doll might have got through the net of quality control at the factory. And knowledgeable members with experience of a number of dolls know the norms we can expect from a doll in manufacture, and those with half an idea of the processes at the factory can identify particular manufacturing issues. In contrast buying through a non-accredited vendor would lead to having bought a pup with no resolution nor recourse.

Buy through a non-approved vendor and of course, wherever the doll came from genuine or not, it's a fake! Even if genuine, it might just as well have been a fake as there's no way of proving it. Buy through a non-approved vendor and whether or not it's a fake the manufacturer will say that it is . . .

So when people ask "Is it OK to buy through . . . XYZ" being a clever-dick, the answer is firmly NO.

Or rather, TDF approved vendors' profits, which are thin, and the higher price that manufacturers might charge for dolls intended for the international market build in the higher costs of replacing a faulty doll. Faulty dolls do happen, and TDF provides that umbrella of protection to ensure replacement where necessary. By from non-TDF approved sources and you're basically self insuring. If you're wealthy and can afford to to that and shoulder all risks, great, even if those risks might not surface until some months down the line. But the chances are that being made to lower cost the likelihood of being made to lower quality is higher.

There's actually a good reason why you can expect to pay more for a TDF approved manufacturer brand. The quality of TPE is dependant upon proper mixing of the materials, proper heating through of the granules and that takes time, and the length of time held at a high temperature and slow cooling. The reward for slower cooling, and therefore ability to churn out fewer dolls per day, is that during the cooling cross-linking of the molecules is built up, so that slower cooled TPE is better quality than fast cooled TPE. Fewer dolls made per day means more expensive dolls. . .

Whilst I haven't been to a TDF factory personally, two or three years ago I started helping the representative of a new manufacturer and became involved in helping to enforce quality control at the new factory. As I received one after another prototype doll I got to see TPE from the worst quality and manufacturing processes and as a result of that experience I'm able to assist in making a judgment of whether damage seen is likely to be as a result of inexperience and treatment of a doll by a customer or whether a manufacturing fault. No manufacturer can hide behind a shield of "it's the customer's fault" as a result.

It all goes to build a collection of aspects of TDF that make TDF a most valuable fulcrum among doll enthusiasts, vendors and manufacturers alike to ensure that dolls are of the highest quality and lead to people's lives being the happier as a result of the presence of a doll in their home.

Best wishes

Harem

Amen to that Harem.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:matt gloss,
Please email Jeff at yourdollusa@gmail.com, ok?
It will not be the first time we help some who we feel was not treated right by a TDF vendor.
Love,
The BCD Girls
To that I can personally attest as Jeff stepped in when I had a defective doll from another vendor and all but saved the day. I still have that doll (my second) and I plan on getting another soon. I won't even bother getting quotes from other vendors.
My 2 bits

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

No it wasn't SSD, nor Jeff in this instance.

Just stick to TDF vendors and especially ones who really care about maintaining standards, both of production and of customer service and who are willing to stick their necks out in support of customers.

The fact that a vendor keeps an eye on this thread is a good indication of who's a good vendor.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS