www.wmdolls.com

Just got a new 163cm h cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tranzorz382
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just got a new 163cm h cup

Post by tranzorz382 »

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forum!

I've been lurking for quite a while now and loved all the pictures, reviews, discussions, etc.
So I purchased a doll, she arrived a few days ago, and I'm not feeling the connection that I hoped. I'm pretty new here, so I'm not really sure what to do next. The doll is new and I want to sell, so I'm just looking for some advice.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts!

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just got a new 163cm h cup

Post by curiousswede »

Yo! Welcome. How and/or what do you mean when you say that "I'm not feeling the connection that I hoped."? Have you had your so called "honeymoon" with her yet?

"She" only comes alive to the extent of how much you are allowing your mind run loose in fantasy land. It is like becoming a child again and playing, but an adult this time, who is also doing his "toy"! :whistle:

I have a WM168E#74 and although I do not have much of an emotional connection as many other doll owners here have, I still realize after 2 months that I would most likely start to miss her if I sold her and did not have a doll.

One thing I will admit is that although her big breasts (E size) were amazing at first, now when I have gotten used to them, they do not really add that much as I thought they would. Now, I would have preferred D or even C for more realism when wearing clothes. It would also have made her more "presentable" as a "regular full-size doll".

However, if you are certain that, "this just isn't my thing", then go ahead and sell her.

Or you give it at least a few weeks because you might have to get used to her just being in your home, her weight when moving her around (heavy dolls can really kill your mood for sex when you don't know how to move her around during sex), and also the "presence" you allow "her" to give you by the power of letting your fantasy run wild just as you did as a kid.

After the first 2 weeks with "Jenny" I thought to myself, "I have made a huge mistake" and I was at verge of throwing her out from my balcony due to her weight of 42 kgs and because I had hurt my left arm and elbow when trying to manipulate her left super-stiff hip joint! 8O

A few weeks pass and I get used to her weight, what joints that are easy and that are hard to manipulate, and finally today I managed to successfully do her in doggystyle. Things can only get better from here.

But as said: if you are 100% sure already that "she and dolls ain't my thing", go ahead and read the instructions in the SALES section and put her up for sale. Warning: you might regret when you finally sell her (it is when you don't have what you had that you really know how much you cared) and you hit a rough point in your life where you need some form of comfort and you don't have any people or pets to turn to.

I hope whatever your case is (not your thing OR need more time), that you get it solved! :glou:

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

For a new doll owner the stress of cleaning & maintenance can take you out of the honeymoon phase. Add a heavy doll to the mix doesn't make it any easier. No matter how much you prepare yourself to be a doll owner some aspects of this "hobby" can seem underwhelming and create disinterest.
For me with my first doll, she was heavy which made playtime harder, trying to maneuver her would take me out of the mood. Plus for a few minutes of fun, it took even longer to clean up. Eventually a few months in I found my groove with her and we finally had that connection. With my 2nd doll the connection was instantly and am now 3 yrs in with her.

Sometimes it takes time to find your place in this Doll World, maybe give it a chance until you find your groove. But if you feel that this hobby isn't for you then find her a happy home and good luck.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

tranzorz382
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tranzorz382 »

Hey, thanks for the replies/insight!

curiousswede, I definitely had that Gob-esque, "I have made a huge mistake" moment as well. lolz.

I only had the one 'encounter' with her because I'm still thinking I want to sell and don't want to get too familiar with her since she'll be finding a new home soon.

I think I may have made my selection too soon. I got carried away with the fantasy shape of this doll and was like, "holy crap this is like crazy anime proportions!" When in actuality I prefer skinnier/petite women. I'm going to give it another day or two before I make my final decision, but based on what you two have said(curiousswede/MoneyMike) I think I need to take more time and just find the right doll for me. I'm thinking find one that fits what I actually enjoy in reality. The 163 was a pretty hasty decision.

INFORMATIONS