www.wmdolls.com

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
David82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER

Post by David82 »

Sir your hypothesis sounds great but one minir problem.
I recieved it from the factory they powered it before boxing and shipping when i recieved it i unboxed it and put it in storage.
So you would be implying that the factory improperly powdered the doll.
They are not going to give you a free doll for playing superman.
But i do understand there always must be that one individual whom feels it necessary to be the fly in the ointment.

And you're obviously a professional and you have seen this type of situation many a time so much so enough to determine im in the wrong for a doll deteriorating in only a months time of ownership.yup smh.

Do you work for the company?
Because you sure seem quite determined to destroy my case, and youre the only one .hmmmm

swivelthumb wrote:
David82 wrote:
swivelthumb wrote:Judging from the storage pic it looks like the armpit and crotch area were pressed together too long and started to bond then pulled apart causing the skin effect and stretch marks. I don’t believe the crotch area is tearing- the rest of the doll is perfect (because it wasn’t in contact with other tpe).

Look closely at the storage pic- I don’t think wm is at fault.
HMMM you werent in my storage area .
And if you look again, both arms are relatively in the same position ,but only one arm pit was affected ,and the hole is to deep to simply have been torn from being bonded as you say.
And how does a doll with oily tpe have skin that bonds?
Oil on oil will not bond

Your assumption is insulting and inaccurate to say the least dear sir..

In the picture of storage there is clearly tension and compression in the pelvic and armpit area which I believe caused the damage. There is no tension in the breast and leg area and as a result no damage.
Why inconsistency in armpit damage ? Inconsistent powering? Different joint pressures when arms were set for storage? Different arm positions? A defect plus improper storage?

Unpowdered tpe under pressure will try to bond with itself within several weeks. Pulling that tpe apart can result in damage. Improperly stored dolls will damage themselves.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Actually this photo
is rather impressive in showing what appears to be a ball of material which hasn't bonded in the liquid phase within the process of casting.

This is why although swivelthumb's hypothesis is of interest and may have some validity in some situations of which I haven't had similar experience there's more in issue in the case of this doll that's of particular interest to the manufacturer.

We look forward to the outcome of current investigations.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Without implying where fault lies, I think it's important to note storing dolls in a standing or hanging position isn't what I would recommend and further I feel as if this should be noted in care instructions from manufacturers.

INFORMATIONS