www.wmdolls.com

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
David82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER

Post by David82 »

Hello everybody.
Im writing my experience with purchasing a doll .
I came to this site in hopes of purchasing a doll after seeing how lifelike they were ,i was in awe and i thought wow i have to get my money together, i initially thought whew the prices,are steep and i dont come by that kind of money every day .
But i thought itll be a one time purchase and why not treat myself , i work hard and never do anything for myself.
So i took the plunge although a bit nervouse because lets face the fact that for most people its a good bit of money to shell out.i know for me it was.
Anyways back in april 3rd 2018 i placed my order with a tdf approved vendor , and he learned after i placed it that there was a back order on her due to the popularity of her being in a video with a popular youtuber, so i was dang now i gotta wait , but my money was already spent and i had no choice but to wait.
She finally arrived on june 1st 2018 .
Unfortunately for me i had just undergone a hernia sugery right before her arrival , so she had to be put in storage until i healed up enough to be able to handle her .
She hung on her hook patiently waiting and patiently falling apart.
Feeling well enough to handle her around the end of june i took her out and to my shock i saw the splits on her vagina , i was like what the freakin funky flap jacks is this .
I was a bit upset , i spoke with another forum member and they suggested using tpe glue , but after further inspection i noticed under her right arm it was looking damaged .
I thought thats not how she looked when i got her.
But then i thought i have not touched her other than to unpack her and store her , so i know i did not do any of that damage
When i intially contacted the vendor the arm hole was small , it has since gotten worse and the hole is getting bigger.
A few weeks went by and i contacted the vendor that i purchased her from and sent him pictures , he contacted the factory and they agreed to send me a new doll.
I thought thats great , a company that stands by their product.
I was impressed, until i learned the shipping would fall on me.
I made a what i consider a high dollar purchase in good faith that i would recieve a well made product.
I do not feel as a consumer that my recieved product was properly made , now i understand defects can happen and at times unexpected fails in materials can not be dected before sending what on the surface looks to be a well made product.
Understandable that things happen.
But when a purchaser makes the seller aware of the defect , in my opinion the purchaser should not incur any cost due to replacement of a defective product.
I spent a nice chunk of money .
I dont have the money it costs to ship another one and i dont feel i should have to pay that cost.
Ive done nothing wrong ,i only spent my money in good faith and now im stuck with a doll thats beautiful and falling apart.
Im extremely disappointed and i feel like i got shafted.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER

Post by CF »

David82, if you'd like staff to get involved please email support@dollforum.com with all relevant information.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

David, I guess you bought the popular Jasmine doll?

It's weird hearing about the tear in her arm and vagina. I have a small cut in the calf of my doll, and a small tear in the anal opening, but those two issues haven't grown in size or gotten worse since I got my girl.
I did have a broken thumb wire after not having touched my girl in over a week, so weird things do happen.

I sympathize with your situation. Your second doll should be of better quality.

As well made as these dolls are, they should be able to catch defects before shipping, but hearing about the TPE failing is strange. That's something that should be noticeable at the factory since it is being handled there enough to catch that issue.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I posted recently about a Jinsan doll which I had acquired new and gave to an art student friend. Without doing much that doll started splitting, the causes of which are possibly a matter of circumspection rather than directly ascertainable. It's a black skin doll and I thought that it was on account of the dark colour material. Your doll splitting for rather unaccountable reason sounds odd and not entirely dissimilar to my friend's experience. Meanwhile some time back I had bought a second-hand Jinsan doll, the original purchaser never telling me where he bought it from - and that split and I thought it was a fake.

Your report is of concern.

I have disputed with TDF management that such cases as yours and mine are not individual cases necessarily but part of a wider picture upon which we need to be aware and alert. Sandro at Doll-Studio and Phil at The Doll House will no doubt be interested in your experience.

It's particularly of concern as whilst my dolls breed in the cupboard, other people who like you save up significantly with effort to buy a good doll and then find it doing what your lady is doing are put to much pain, and a reputation for TPE dolls to do this is bad for the reputation of dolls in general, leaves a bad taste, bad for TDF and for enthusiasms.

How much is shipping?

I'd be tempted to accept the offer, but get a standard skin tone rather than tan or black, and if that doll suffers the same problem you'll have every reason to raise cane.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

TDF Management is working with David82 on this issue.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

David82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by David82 »

Had to resize the pictures .
The small holes are when i first noticed the hole forming .
The large hole is a current to date size , finger placed on hole for size comparison
Also a picture of her after intially unpacking her and dressing her .
Plus a picture of how she was stored whilst i recovered from my operation.
I wanted to post this earlier , but only due to being so busy with recovery then making up for lost time at work i have been extremely busy .
Otherwise i would have posted sooner

The money i spent in good faith on this doll was a considerable amount for me .
I could have definitely used that money else where.
I understand some defects might not be detected before sent out and im not upset at that .
I as a consumer am simply asking that it be made right and i do not feel that the burden of cost should fall upon my shoulders when i have done nothing to cause damage to the doll ,i have not even had it long enough to damage it.
I was immobile the first month it was in my possession from a hernia operation.
Attachments
Resized_20180824_211558.jpeg
Resized_20180824_211558.jpeg (698.21 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
Resized_20180824_211547.jpeg
Resized_20180824_211547.jpeg (724.12 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
Resized_20180824_211538.jpeg
Resized_20180824_211538.jpeg (852.56 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
Resized_20180717_145224.jpeg
Resized_20180717_145224.jpeg (863.6 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
Resized_20180717_145203.jpeg
Resized_20180717_145203.jpeg (799.11 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
Resized_20180712_185908.jpeg
Resized_20180712_185908.jpeg (765.74 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
Resized_20180712_165740.jpeg
Resized_20180712_165740.jpeg (787.38 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
Resized_20180712_182903.jpeg
Resized_20180712_182903.jpeg (816.42 KiB) Viewed 2450 times

David82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by David82 »

Dali wrote:TDF Management is working with David82 on this issue.
Ty sir .i will leave the post alone and wait whilst tdf staff look into the matter.
Hopefully this issue can be resolved .

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In view of management looking into this issue I won't comment further but it's appropriate to say that the under-arm splitting is unlike any mode of splitting I've seen before.

It's as if the TPE here is behaving like a supercooled liquid rather than an elastic solid.

The groin splitting will be said to be caused through sitting, and is of a more conventional mode of splitting, but in my view should not happen with a good TPE.

We look forward to the outcome of investigations.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

So, let me get this right, your vendor wanted you to pay shipping?
Not take into account they already made some good money and you spent a small fortune!
WTF!
IMHO, WMdolls is doing alot more than your vendor.
They agreed to make you a doll for free.
Here is what should happen, you should NOT have to spend one more BLANKING PENNY and your vendor should know this! Your vendor should have told WM to just make you a new doll and then your vendor should have gone after WM or had you do a damaged call tag and your vendor resell the doll to recoup what they NOT YOU paid in shipping.
We are NOT looking at some loose joints.
And it is possible the doll was packed with that damage too!
IOW, maybe and this is just my opinion, she NEVER should have shipped.
But that is WHAT we would do.
Out from here
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

how long did the doll stood there?
My guess is it ran out of oil.

but then again, I had a WM too who teared on first use.
another guess is that WM's quality is just going down

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Judging from the storage pic it looks like the armpit and crotch area were pressed together too long and started to bond then pulled apart causing the skin effect and stretch marks. I don’t believe the crotch area is tearing- the rest of the doll is perfect (because it wasn’t in contact with other tpe).

Look closely at the storage pic- I don’t think wm is at fault.

David82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by David82 »

swivelthumb wrote:Judging from the storage pic it looks like the armpit and crotch area were pressed together too long and started to bond then pulled apart causing the skin effect and stretch marks. I don’t believe the crotch area is tearing- the rest of the doll is perfect (because it wasn’t in contact with other tpe).

HMMM you werent in my storage area .
And if you look again, both arms are relatively in the same position ,but only one arm pit was affected ,and the hole is to deep to simply have been torn from being bonded as you say.
And how does a doll with oily tpe have skin that bonds?
Oil on oil will not bond

Your assumption is insulting and inaccurate to say the least dear sir..

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Was it hot where you were storing her? Excessive heat for a long period of time can be bad for some tpe dolls.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

David82 wrote:
swivelthumb wrote:Judging from the storage pic it looks like the armpit and crotch area were pressed together too long and started to bond then pulled apart causing the skin effect and stretch marks. I don’t believe the crotch area is tearing- the rest of the doll is perfect (because it wasn’t in contact with other tpe).

HMMM you werent in my storage area .
And if you look again, both arms are relatively in the same position ,but only one arm pit was affected ,and the hole is to deep to simply have been torn from being bonded as you say.
And how does a doll with oily tpe have skin that bonds?
Oil on oil will not bond

Your assumption is insulting and inaccurate to say the least dear sir..

In the picture of storage there is clearly tension and compression in the pelvic and armpit area which I believe caused the damage. There is no tension in the breast and leg area and as a result no damage.
Why inconsistency in armpit damage ? Inconsistent powering? Different joint pressures when arms were set for storage? Different arm positions? A defect plus improper storage?

Unpowdered tpe under pressure will try to bond with itself within several weeks. Pulling that tpe apart can result in damage. Improperly stored dolls will damage themselves.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

swivelthumb - if you're right about this then it calls for rather detailed appropriate instructions to be sent out with all dolls by manufacturers.

If you're right, however, it implies that TPE is rather a tricky material.

My own experience of storing dolls standing with arms to their sides has not involved such sticking, however, and resultant delamination.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS