www.wmdolls.com

Panty/Bra lines

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Panty/Bra lines

Post by ColColt »

You fellows that leave clothes(to some degree) on your girls most all the time, do you not find they leave indentations on them? Marks like panty lines, bra strap lines, etc.?

I keep a gown and panties on Rachael all the time but in powdering her today found she's developed some panty lines on her waist and upper thighs while Abby has bra strap lines on her shoulders. Unnecessary worries or what?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Panty/Bra lines

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, this will happen so it's a good idea to ensure things are not too tight, so make sure your gals bra is a good fit and then loosen the straps a little so they are not digging into her skin. Most of my dolls wear bras all the time and are ok although I have one gal who has softer tpe which is more vulnerable so I have to be careful. One thing that will leave a mark is hold up stockings where they grip around the thighs but you can avoid marks if you want to leave stockings on your gal by getting the old fashioned kind that use a suspender belt. When your gal gets compression marks they will eventually fade away once you remove the thing that caused them. I recently left a bra that was too tight on one of my gals and it left some obvious marks across her boobs but after just over a week they were gone. Just be mindful of whatever you put on your gal and don't fret if you get marks as they will eventually go away.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Rachael(160 girl) wears a medium in panties(5 or 6 size) and they seem to fit rather well-about as normal ones would. Real girls get the same lines and they too, go away. I think even though I got the correct bra size for my 158 girl(30D) she still hangs out the side and bottom a bit. Biggest size D I've seen and wonder if it not indeed a DD size instead.
Attachments
_1DF5945a.jpg
_1DF5945a.jpg (619.06 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
_1DF6017a.jpg
_1DF6017a.jpg (754.05 KiB) Viewed 2567 times

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

I keep my dolls naked 24/7 the only issue is that their boobs get dirty since I cannot keep my hands away from them... everytime I walk by my dolls or sit nearby, I cannot resist the urge to squeeze their boobs :mrgreen:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I hear you. :) That's why I keep a gown on my stand up girl and only try feeling them boobies through the gown. :)
Attachments
_1DF6065a.jpg
_1DF6065a.jpg (1015.1 KiB) Viewed 2558 times

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

I did notice panty lines on my WM if I keep her in the same pair for a while - I just change them every so to a different style and the lines fade. Same goes for strappy tops and bras.
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Don't buy clothes that are too small.

Other than that, Gwen sleeps naked with me every night, so she doesn't stay in the same clothes more than 12-16 hours at a time.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

cptchris wrote:I did notice panty lines on my WM if I keep her in the same pair for a while - I just change them every so to a different style and the lines fade. Same goes for strappy tops and bras.
Maybe that's what I should do. She have a dozen colors/kinds but I'm rather fond of the ones she wears most of the time as her butt feels good through them. Maybe I'll switch back tomorrow to the first ones I got her-some nice white ones.
Attachments
_1DF5440a.jpg
_1DF5440a.jpg (640.57 KiB) Viewed 2519 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Except for sponge downs and occasional oil rubs, Jyoti is always fully clothed. Her clothes are just snug though and not overly tight. I do get superficial bra strap marks on her shoulders once in a while, but they go away quickly once the straps are repositioned. Her panties are a near perfect fit and don't themselves leave marks, but her pantyhose sometimes do. Especially if I forget to roll the top. Other than that, no problems.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

It's not the tight straps I have to worry with on Chastity. Rather it's the dark or red under garments that leave stains on her.
Most of her clothing I have gotten threw amazon or (in the case over her undies) adore me.com. The issue with her under garments is its all cold water hand wash. But 90% of the how to remove/prevent stains say use hot water.
With her every day wear I actually have white/flesh tone sets for her.
This and she tends to wear one of her pj's when not dressed for any photos. Said pj's are.her Betty Boop felt pajama bottoms and t-shirt.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:I keep my dolls naked 24/7 the only issue is that their boobs get dirty since I cannot keep my hands away from them... everytime I walk by my dolls or sit nearby, I cannot resist the urge to squeeze their boobs :mrgreen:
So funny Dollpimp2018, I can relate. But I keep clothes on my dolls pretty much all the time. But I notice over time how the shirts are all worn around the boobs from me always going in for a squeeze and caress them. The shirt are perfect and new all over, except they look old and worn right around the boobs only. :D

Thanks for a good laugh.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:I keep my dolls naked 24/7 the only issue is that their boobs get dirty since I cannot keep my hands away from them... everytime I walk by my dolls or sit nearby, I cannot resist the urge to squeeze their boobs :mrgreen:
:lol: Same with me! Mine are all barely scantily clad as well and I can’t help but touch them when I’m near. I always wash my hands like I’m going to perform surgery before going into the doll room!
Also, the elastic lines issue is the reason I chose to dress them the way I did.
By barely dressing them at all.
I like the nighty idea ColColt.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I like the nighty idea ColColt.
She doesn't wear that one anymore. I rather like the pink one best. Her butt/tits feel great through it an she looks more feminine. Most times I do have some white panties on her, however like the ones shown.
Attachments
_1DF5518a.jpg
_1DF5518a.jpg (477.85 KiB) Viewed 2316 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

ColColt wrote: I think even though I got the correct bra size for my 158 girl(30D) she still hangs out the side and bottom a bit. Biggest size D I've seen and wonder if it not indeed a DD size instead.
If her breasts are hanging out the sides a bit and the underwire and bottom band is not against her breast plate then the bra is too small. If you can't find a 30 DD try a 32 D. The cup sizes are the same.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Apparently the three I bought are too small then. One more came today and after trying it on her it too seemed a bit small, hanging out of the bottom/sides like the other two. l were the recommended 30D but to me they look bigger than that. Not that I could tell a 28C from a 32D but these are some big titties for a D-cup...to me at least.

The bra shown fits the best.
Attachments
_1DF6099a.jpg
_1DF6099a.jpg (838.02 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
_1DF5948a.jpg
_1DF5948a.jpg (563.38 KiB) Viewed 2305 times

INFORMATIONS