www.wmdolls.com

Panty/Bra lines

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Panty/Bra lines

Post by Metricnut »

ColColt wrote:Apparently the three I bought are too small then. One more came today and after trying it on her it too seemed a bit small, hanging out of the bottom/sides like the other two. l were the recommended 30D but to me they look bigger than that. Not that I could tell a 28C from a 32D but these are some big titties for a D-cup...to me at least.

The bra shown fits the best.
Bummer the bras you bought are too small. After washing them they may even shrink a little.

But look at the bright side. Now you need another doll so those bras don't go to waste! Don't want to be wasteful!

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Apparently the three I bought are too small then. One more came today and after trying it on her it too seemed a bit small, hanging out of the bottom/sides like the other two. l were the recommended 30D but to me they look bigger than that. Not that I could tell a 28C from a 32D but these are some big titties for a D-cup...to me at least.

The bra shown fits the best.
I think you're ok on size, straps just need adjusting, (lengthened), so the bra itself can be positioned lower.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

My bed doll wears a body stocking, a bra is useless since she has serious high beams.
Keep her naked for a month and keep your hands busy on her... :D

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

But look at the bright side. Now you need another doll so those bras don't go to waste! Don't want to be wasteful!
I'll bet they would fit my 140 girl great...maybe get both boobs in one cup. ;)

Mr Franz-I did adjust the top straps but I think the circumference is too small in that the hooks in the back have to be hooked in the first ones and even at that I have to really bring them together to even get it hooked in the first slots.
Keep her naked for a month and keep your hands busy on her... :D
Up until recently she was pretty much naked sans bra. My hands and mouth both were rather busy. First pair of titties I've seen in nearly 12 years so you can imagine how hard it was keeping my hands off her butt and boobs.
Attachments
fun1.jpg
fun1.jpg (253.45 KiB) Viewed 1302 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Mr Franz-I did adjust the top straps but I think the circumference is too small in that the hooks in the back have to be hooked in the first ones and even at that I have to really bring them together to even get it hooked in the first slots.
Oh, I see. Bra extenders might help with that... https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-pcs-Adjustab ... 5090373492

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

LOL! That picture is classic!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Mr Franz wrote:
ColColt wrote:Mr Franz-I did adjust the top straps but I think the circumference is too small in that the hooks in the back have to be hooked in the first ones and even at that I have to really bring them together to even get it hooked in the first slots.
Oh, I see. Bra extenders might help with that... https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-pcs-Adjustab ... 5090373492
The problem isn't just band size but cup size too.

Step up to a 32 D and see how that fits. Even if you take proper measurements actual fit will vary.

One thing is certain, the size you are using now is too small.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well, here I am with three bras that won't fit. I checked measurements and just under her boobs is 24". Right across them it measures 33". I wondered where they got the 30D from after checking that.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Well, here I am with three bras that won't fit. I checked measurements and just under her boobs is 24". Right across them it measures 33". I wondered where they got the 30D from after checking that.
Using the classic bra measuring technique, https://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashi ... e-bra-size -that does come out to 28DD/30D, but based on what I'm seeing, I'm thinking 32D or even 34C may also work in some styles.
Bra sister size.gif
Bra sister size.gif (21.53 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
Personally for doll figures, I prefer the over the bust measuring method.
Bra_size.jpg
Bra_size.jpg (27.2 KiB) Viewed 1273 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hmmm-if I did that right she should wear a C-cup. Band was 30 and across breast was 33 yielding a "3" difference. she's definitely no C-cup. Actually across the breast was closer to 33 1/2.

I'm inclined to think maybe a 32D would be a better fit. Seems to be a toss of the coin finding the right size.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

ColColt wrote:Hmmm-if I did that right she should wear a C-cup. Band was 30 and across breast was 33 yielding a "3" difference. she's definitely no C-cup. Actually across the breast was closer to 33 1/2.

I'm inclined to think maybe a 32D would be a better fit. Seems to be a toss of the coin finding the right size.
No one uses the above breast measurement. It is Not accurate in cup sizing.

Proper method, Band measurement, even number add 4, odd add 5. Across the front of breasts, keep the tape level and snug. Subtract the band measurement from the across the front of breast measurement. The difference equals cup size, 1" is an A Cup, 2 " is a B Cup and so on ...

With that said, there is also a Plus size measurement formula that many of our dolls fall into because of their breast size. Same as above but when measuring the band, even number add 2 and odd add 3.

The bra band when worn should fit snug but not too tight and the cups should be filled with the breasts. The underwire and / or band should sit firmly on the breast plate under the B(o)(o)B s 8)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Hmmm-if I did that right she should wear a C-cup. Band was 30 and across breast was 33 yielding a "3" difference. she's definitely no C-cup. Actually across the breast was closer to 33 1/2.

You probably did it right. Just need to round up to 34 since it's over 33. That would put her back to 30D, which we already know doesn't exactly work. At least not in the style you're working with. Over the breast band size measuring is what Victoria's Secret recommends for the way most bras are currently made. https://www.victoriassecret.com/popups/ ... re-overlay Measuring that way comes out spot on for my Jyoti. Then again, her proportions are a bit more to scale than other dolls I've seen.

Bras are designed to do two things. Give support and to conform the breasts to a certain shape. Thing is, TPE breasts don't behave like the real thing. They really don't need the support and their shape is pretty well set. So, you need a bra that just fits the doll's figure with cups that will conform to the shape of the breast rather than the other way around. That's why a lot of doll owners recommend avoiding bras with underwire.

I would agree; sounds like a 32D may be just the ticket. Then again, might not be that hard to modify what you already have if you're so inclined. :wink:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:I keep my dolls naked 24/7 the only issue is that their boobs get dirty since I cannot keep my hands away from them... everytime I walk by my dolls or sit nearby, I cannot resist the urge to squeeze their boobs :mrgreen:
I can stay away from her breasts until we are in bed........ :wink:

I have more the problem of kissing with my Timea ....... :lol:
I kiss her so much that the lipstick has disappeared after a few days and I have to apply it again. Haha........ :mrgreen:

I apply the lipstick to her mouth lips but I then absorb the lipstick instead of pulling it into the TPE after a while........ :whistle:

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Quite a few have very kissable lips I've found. My 160 girl, Rachael(#122 head) has some of the most kissable ones I have. No way to keep lipstick on her! If I put it on it gets smeared around her upper lip mostly and then I have to clean it off. Softest lips I've had the pleasure to kiss. I keep a little Vaseline Lip Therapy((Rosy Lips) on them and just on the inside.
Attachments
_1DF5699a.jpg
_1DF5699a.jpg (553.54 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
_1DF5894a.jpg
_1DF5894a.jpg (634.25 KiB) Viewed 1244 times

INFORMATIONS