www.wmdolls.com

Interested in buying a WM 162b

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Interested in buying a WM 162b

Post by Thelord001 »

Think i have finally found a doll that looks like a normal, healthy girl with realistic proposions. I think the WM 162b looks awesome. Just looking for some opinions here, is this body a good choice or does it have some known problem? Would be great to hear opinions from other 162 owners.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Interested in buying a WM 162b

Post by amytyl »

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=102600
She's great proportion wise and WM made a few changes to enhance her vaginal durability for inserts, plus she's got a hinged neck. However, I would recommend the C cup version (I ordered mine to beat the tariffs, and then a few weeks later they released that one.).
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I'm starting to lean towards the C-cup as well, the vag position seems more natural.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Are there any other differences between the B and C cup version?

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Not that I've noticed.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Thelord001 wrote:Think i have finally found a doll that looks like a normal, healthy girl with realistic proposions. I think the WM 162b looks awesome. Just looking for some opinions here, is this body a good choice or does it have some known problem? Would be great to hear opinions from other 162 owners.
I gotta agree with you here; "healthy/realistic" proportions is a real pain to find in the doll world, but the WM 162 seems to have really nailed it!! I just ordered an IronTech 155cm last week, which (hopefully) also seems good.

Checking out the WM162 really make me want her too... damn! :mrgreen:

One thing worries me though; I can't seem to find the 162 on the WM website - it's not discontinued, is it?

And does anyone know if there is any other physical difference between the B and C cup models, apart from bust size?

This could VERY well be the hottest doll I've ever seen...
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

INFORMATIONS