www.wmdolls.com

Fair to Middling-er, Medium

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Fair to Middling-er, Medium

Post by ColColt »

If I had it to do all over again I think I'd opt for the Medium color head/body. It seems a good compromise between the Fair and Tanned girls. Having said that, I'm considering the #56 head in Medium but, I have two gals with Fair bodies and wonder how much contrast there would be.

The tanned look good in photos but the 140 girl I first got was a bit too dark under normal room lighting conditions and I found powdering her looked streaked and blotched-a turn off for me. If I took a damp cloth to smooth it out, then she got tacky again and I'd have to add more powder taking me back to square one again. I haven't seen that problem with the lighter Fair "skin" girls so, I figured the Medium would have been best for me...hindsight.

INFORMATIONS