www.wmdolls.com

Black Will Stain-Wash Well!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Black Will Stain-Wash Well!

Post by ColColt »

Some things in black just look gorgeous to me, like Rachael's French Maid outfit. Unfortunately I found a couple of black stains on both her boobs after just a few moments lying the outfit on her to see what it would look like. I tried Baby oil, TPE stain remover left on overnight and lightly cleaned with damp cloth-still there.

I didn't wash the outfit before laying it on her as I just wanted to see how it would look. Apparently it was long enough for it to stain the most prominent part(s), her tits on the sides...not bad and in fact, it looks more like a bruise than a stain. Still, it's reluctant to come off. I got one of them cleaned up good but the other one is a bit stubborn. Any other suggestions?

Sorry-I didn't get any pics prior to attempting to remove the stain but this was the outfit.
Attachments
_1DF5902a.jpg
_1DF5902a.jpg (668.58 KiB) Viewed 2779 times

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Black Will Stain-Wash Well!

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

It will fade-in over time.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

That outfit and another black one are now in the washing machine. Hopefully, that won't happen again. I used a toothbrush with soap/water to wash her choker. I definitely don't want black marks on her neck.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I know it’s boring but I only dress my dolls in white.
Or I guess we can get one of these, I actually personally find this doll extremely attractive.
913D973F-9EBD-4D8F-A11F-A6B250D35F57.jpeg
913D973F-9EBD-4D8F-A11F-A6B250D35F57.jpeg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2750 times

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

A really lazy way to wash dark clothing is to let it soak for days in a tub/bucket. Just keep changing the water until it stays clear. I might use a bit of detergent in the fist soak, but only water after that.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I had a few stains on my TPE dolls. I followed the advise I found here on TDF and got some 10% Benzoyl Peroxide cream.

Apply the cream on the stain. let it stay there for 2 hours. Washed it off. It will remove 70% + of the stain right then. But the next day you will notice it continued to work and the stain will be gone. That was my experience with 2 different stains. My dolls are the lightest possible skin tone of white. I do not have any experience with tan skin TPE dolls. I don't know why it worked, But I am glad it did. I take more risks with clothes that have bright or dark colors than I used to.

This is what I got:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D5 ... UTF8&psc=1
S 16.JPG
S 16.JPG (4.39 MiB) Viewed 2748 times
Good luck!
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I don't segregate whites/darks-lazy perhaps but, I wash jeans, towels with my T-shirts and drawers. I haven't seen any repercussions yet so I threw those two black outfits in the wash with some white things.

Looks like Dr. Song's remedy is the way to go...and, one of my top favorite places to shop!

I have red, peach, beige and other colored gowns and panties I've already washed, some twice and no problem with those colors so far. I think this problem erupted because I hadn't washed it yet. Still, it wasn't tight against her so not sure why it did it so quickly.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

It will come off over time , use Ponds cold creme cleanser , let the creme sit on the skin for a couple days and then wipe it off and put Vaseline on that area letting that soak in then repeat that process a couple times , then after a few times doing that just let the Vaseline soak in and wait a few days the stain will be gone.
1534097221533.png
1534097221533.png (735.16 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
Not all black clothing stains
I have never had a problem with the nylons I've bought for my dolls so far but I did wash them many times in hot very soapy water letting them sit in the sink over night then rinsing them out and repeating that till the water stays clear when washing them in the sink in HOT water.

I have found that polyester is great especially polyester with spandex in it.
Still you'll want to wash the clothing many times before putting them on the doll but I have tried polyester before washing and had no stains unless I had pressure being applied like sitting her on a chair with the clothing pressing on her TPE skin , that's a bad idea but if the clothing had been washed out very many times you should be able to get away with that for a while.

I have had Irene here clothed in this black cocktail dress made with polyester 95% spandex 5% for an entire month without ever washing the dress
1533746340031.png
1533746340031.png (627.84 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
, no stains still but
I had the chair behind her pressing against the back of her legs and black did leech into her TPE in them spots.

Her armlets are long gloves made of same materials and they have been on her all for many months with absolutely no staining , they had been washed out about 5 times only.
Most bikinis are made of polyester and spandex together also so they also pretty safe to dress you doll in also.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

The 10% benzoyl peroxide works because it's an oxidizer.

I wash colored clothes with a Shout Color Catcher until the color catcher comes out white before putting colored clothes on Gwen.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'm not sure now which of her two black outfits caused the stain. Wish I had paid more attention. I've had both on her but not for long at a time. Just long enough to take a look, photograph and then they came off. Neither one was pressing tightly on her so it's a mystery to me why it leached onto her as it did.

Even though I've washed t hem a couple times I'm now hesitant to try the black panties I have for two of them.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

When I first got my doll I all the clothes I bought were white and then when I got the first few pieces of dark clothing I would use something white underneath or some 6" stockinette.

I've also baby oil bath and powder her at least 8-10 times before I put dark clothes directly on her skin and so far no stains but I still follow the instructions on every piece of dark clthes I buy.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Dosxx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dosxx »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:I know it’s boring but I only dress my dolls in white.
Or I guess we can get one of these, I actually personally find this doll extremely attractive.
913D973F-9EBD-4D8F-A11F-A6B250D35F57.jpeg
Where can we find her? :wink:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've also baby oil bath and powder her at least 8-10 times before I put dark clothes directly on her skin and so far no stains but I still follow the instructions on every piece of dark clthes I buy.
Holy Smokes! I wouldn't think she'd need near that much in a years time. My girls are relatively knew...2-3 months. I've yet to feel they need any oils as they still have plenty of their own as witnessed to some stains on the sheets. Now, if one is in bed I put her on the included pink blanket. Maybe just a difference in manufacturers.

There was no instructions that came with either of those black outfits.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Well my WM doll is 1 month shy of 2 years old and I did the first few baby oil baths once a month and then the rest every 2-3 months but it's been awhile since I did the last one. It was recommended by Indigo and Jeff so I did it plus it's fun rubbing baby oil all over her body :) Her skin is softer than when I first got her
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I can sure see where it would be fun. After about a month I decided to give Bella(140 girl) a stand up bath. I got a spray bottle and began spraying her down to notice it was only beading up on her. I decided she needed no oil of any kind, dried her good and powdered her. That was the end of May. Since then she's only needed occasional powdering. I don't suppose it would have hurt to give her a bit of oil but, maybe next time since she's getting to be about three months old.

INFORMATIONS