www.wmdolls.com

can't decide

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: can't decide

Post by bentone »

d011user wrote:By "off the shelf", i mean that I just walked into Macy's and bought a bra, i.e. it's not "specifically designed for dolls."

Well, we may just have to disagree here, but I've tried, probably almost ten bras on this doll - none of them come even close to being able to lift and hold these very stiff and heavy breasts. These TPE breasts look awesome, and feel fine when brushed in powder, but they are completely unrealistic when it comes to squeezing and actual dynamics such as sagging, compressing, hanging, etc. (The Ruby13 breast pillow comes very close to a real breast feel and dynamics, however.)

I do feel that this bra is the correct size - it's based on detailed measurements taken from Nikki's breasts, measurements taken according to the doll manufacturer's recommendations: She is 25" band size, 36" bust, which results in a differential of 6"(band size + 5", then subtract that from the bust size), which would be DDD or F cup. This is the bra:

Simone Perele 32E (12x330)

https://www.simoneperele.com/delice-demi-cup

I think i bought it at Macy's, but I don't quite remember...

Thanks! Finding bras for our girls can be quite difficult.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

LOL my girl actually finds choosing which bra to wear the harder part :P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

d011user wrote: I do feel that this bra is the correct size - it's based on detailed measurements taken from Nikki's breasts, measurements taken according to the doll manufacturer's recommendations: She is 25" band size, 36" bust, which results in a differential of 6"(band size + 5", then subtract that from the bust size), which would be DDD or F cup.
The formula you are using is correct for a regular size woman but this doll would fall into the plus size category which uses a different formula. Add 2" for an even number and 3" for an odd. So increase the cup size for your doll by 2, maybe even 3 sizes.

The under wire and/or bottom band should be sitting against her breast plate. Yours are projected out and not fitted properly. Don't get me wrong, they look great but can look even better.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

d011user wrote: Well, we may just have to disagree here, but I've tried, probably almost ten bras on this doll - none of them come even close to being able to lift and hold these very stiff and heavy breasts. These TPE breasts look awesome, and feel fine when brushed in powder, but they are completely unrealistic when it comes to squeezing and actual dynamics such as sagging, compressing, hanging, etc.
If the breasts are stiff and unrealistic then nothing is going to lift them, the doll is cast that way. In order for a bra to work as you are wanting, it needs to be placed on real or realistic breasts !
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

d011user

Post by d011user »

Nikki wanted to play with a hairstyle partly inspired by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and a different take on her angel's wings...with a new lipstick coat and more sock stuffing in her bra and wearing two bras, i.e. added the pink undercup bra...

Lipstick Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer (HD Fire Opal) 0.20 Fl. Oz.
Attachments
IMG_2546 post.jpg
IMG_2546 post.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1183 times
IMG_2551 post.jpg
IMG_2551 post.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1183 times
IMG_2553 post.jpg
IMG_2553 post.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1183 times
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

She looks really hot :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

d011user

Post by d011user »

IMG_2636.jpg
IMG_2636.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1081 times
IMG_2633.jpg
IMG_2633.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1081 times
Attachments
IMG_2620.JPG
IMG_2620.JPG (374.93 KiB) Viewed 1081 times

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Very nice! :thumbs_up:

I love big areolas showing through, and I really love the subtle veins. I might need to steal that idea for my Alex! Great work!

I think the bra looks like a perfect fit. I don't think I'd want it to be any bigger.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

d011user

Post by d011user »

Nikki loves her authentic cloth fan from Japan. Of course .... sometimes I think she just tricks me into letting her "show off" her engagement ring ... tricky ... she is ... LOL ...

attached via rubber bands, providing gentle pressure at Nikki's fingertips.
fan held open via 4" long stiff copper wire bar.
Attachments
japanese fan.JPG
japanese fan.JPG (424.33 KiB) Viewed 984 times

INFORMATIONS