www.wmdolls.com

YL Head on WM doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
pnwtoc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

YL Head on WM doll

Post by pnwtoc »

Has anyone had good luck putting a YL head on a WM doll? Particularly the matching of skin tone. There are some really attractive YL heads out there.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: YL Head on WM doll

Post by Dollarhyde »

There is always going to be a slight skin tone mismatch even when you buy extra heads from the same manufacturer this is generally due to the heads being made separately from the bodies.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Hmmm, thought if you buy both (body & head) the same time, they will be created with exactly the same TPE blend, i.e. perfectly matching colors :roll:

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

I've swapped out heads between almost every major brand and there has only ever been a subtle difference, if any, as long as you order the head and body with the same skin tones. Some brands run a little lighter, some have a red tint, etc... but for the most part it's never been a problem.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, I've just done a 'head count' and out of my 18 ladies who currently have a bod 7 have heads that were obtained separate to their bodies, I would challenge anyone to spot which ones they are! This is across all the main Jinsan brands so WM/YL and OR. There are at least two where in certain light I can see the difference in skin tone but like upsux said, the difference is negligible and most folk don't see it.

pnwtoc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pnwtoc »

Well, I guess this just makes the decision that much more difficult. Because YL gives some good competition for heads.

INFORMATIONS