www.wmdolls.com

What are you suppose to get?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollguy

What are you suppose to get?

Post by dollguy »

We all know about the gooseneck situation going on. Just got my doll and it's clearly cracking and making rubbing noises. Sometimes the legs fall down when she is laying on her back with her legs in the air.

This is only my 2nd doll. So,tell me when you order a doll what characteristics are you suppose to be getting? Other than the physical outter appearance,what functions are you suppose to get with a doll? Does the doll suppose to hold positions for long periods of time? Example arms up in the arm or legs straight out in a sitting position. Or has my doll already showing signs of being loose?

I think this is a good topic for new owners as well,so they know what they are suppose to be getting.

DollLove86

Re: What are you suppose to get?

Post by DollLove86 »

probably signs of coming loose , happen to a wrist on my wm but it seems like an easy fix if your careful. just kinda flops around but its took a year for this to happen to me so idk.

most vendors offer a box in the order for special instructions , like some will do custom makeup and tight , normal or loose joints. i think alot of people skip this section and end up unhappy regretting it.

maybe invest in some tpe glue and just like cars , dolls will need maintenance and repair overtime with use. no 2 people handle their dolls the same way. my wm is 1 year old and damn near perfect condition besides 2 broke finger wires and a loose wrist but i think i could have prevented the fingers , maybe not.

most of the repairs are simple but require time and effort to achieve good cosmetic results
Check out my 135cm Summer doll X videos , link in my profile since having it here seems to lead to a warning from TDF staff

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What are you suppose to get?

Post by Boobman »

If you did not specify loose joints & you have standing foot option, then you got a doll that is not what you by default ordered imo. Your dolls 1 joint that's already that loose is more than likely a joint that was missed being tightened when skeleton was in pre-pour stage or is a broken weld perhaps.

INFORMATIONS