www.wmdolls.com

less TPE smell with smaller dolls?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
redorange2177
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

less TPE smell with smaller dolls?

Post by redorange2177 »

Hi, will a smaller tpe doll like a 140cm-A leave less of a smell than a larger TPE doll. I previously had a WM 170-H and could not stand the smell (got headaches, whole room/clothes smelled) for more than 2 days and had to get rid of the doll. I am considering buying a smaller doll there will be less of the TPE smell.

anyone have and wisdom to share? thanks

Simplicity

Re: less TPE smell with smaller dolls?

Post by Simplicity »

The size wouldn't really make a difference for the TPE blends as each manufacturer uses a different mix. You could try a different brand. I know that the earlier TPE blends of the previous years had a strong smell, and I don't think smaller would really make a difference because I had a 170cm TPE as well and it wasn't bad because the smell stayed within about 2 feet of the body and didn't really spread unless the room was super hot then the smell cooks within the space. Plus the recent made dolls in 2018 44are petty light on smell and oil leak. You can also mask the smell quite well if you add a scented fragrance into the corn starch/baby powder or whatever you use.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

I (too) don’t think the size alone makes any difference. My 3 year old 125wm never had much smell at all. The much newer 100cm gal had a very strong smell. And my 168ustpe which I would have expected to be a more volital blend, was somewhere in between. There are many choices (now) in silicone in the smaller sizes which aren’t dramatically more money. So if its that big a factor I’d look that direction, or used where someone can tell you ahead of time, although that can be totally subjective.

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

redorange2177 wrote:Hi, will a smaller tpe doll like a 140cm-A leave less of a smell than a larger TPE doll. I previously had a WM 170-H and could not stand the smell (got headaches, whole room/clothes smelled) for more than 2 days and had to get rid of the doll. I am considering buying a smaller doll there will be less of the TPE smell.

anyone have and wisdom to share? thanks
The stench of something does not depend on the size of the surface of the object. But the amount of air that is polluted with the stench in a given time does.

Big dolls make rooms stink faster than little dolls. In the end, it will stink. If your doll has (due to its size) 1/2 half of the surface of a doll that makes your room stink in 5 minutes then the little doll will make your room stink in 10 minutes. If the room is finally fully polluted with the stench, the effect is the same.

My advice is the usual: Look into living with a Teddy Babe, which is a plush doll. They do not smell at all and they are sturdy dolls, excellent value for money. You can keep the windows closed and no gas mask is needed :D

Good luck !

Hagen

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

I have various sizes, and various brands of dolls.
All of my dolls have varied in smell. All are 2018 models.
Definitely the brand, not the size of the doll.
I did have one head that had a solvent smell really bad inside
the mouth but not on the outside. Got rid of that head.
My doll room is literally packed with TPE, and I don’t really smell
anything when I walk in there anymore. It has dissipated.
I never much minded the smell anyway. Reminds me of doll.
Washing the doll does helps considerably.
The release agents carry a smell as well.

WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS