www.wmdolls.com

Kat's New Sailor Outfit

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Kat's New Sailor Outfit

Post by ColColt »

Just a few pics of Kat's new outfit. I'm still working on getting it properly fitted while I wash the other one, which is black and color transfer would be catastrophic.
Attachments
_1DF6017a.jpg
_1DF6017a.jpg (754.05 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
_1DF6016a.jpg
_1DF6016a.jpg (755.7 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
_1DF6010a.jpg
_1DF6010a.jpg (813.66 KiB) Viewed 1822 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Kat's New Sailor Outfit

Post by avante »

ColColt wrote:Just a few pics of Kat's new outfit. I'm still working on getting it properly fitted while I wash the other one, which is black and color transfer would be catastrophic.
Congratz on the new doll! Such outfits look like fun, haven't got any myself tho. Right to watch out for blacks! LOL what is that other one of? *I mean like this one is sailer, what is the other?
P.s. good to read some people still getting this. I've only got one doll myself, so limited in knowledge, but I'd say this is a perfect starter doll (not to say you are of course) still even tho it's design is from years back. Love the proportions. Found the 'manufacturer-pics' somewhat unconvincing, but went for this one myself after seeing some decent 360 degrees footage around her body. That made me realise she's damn near perfect. Fun thing; her (advertised) dimensions are exactly that of average Japanase youngster (18-25), besides the tits being bigger that is :P. Anyway, enjoy!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Great looking outfit
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Chastity_Knite
Doll
Doll

Post by Chastity_Knite »

Hey ColColt, Kat looks great in that outfit. I have something like it, but I'd love to trade up to a Sailor Jupiter outfit to tease my human.

I especially love kat's wig/hair. It kind of reminds me of how Danielle Fishel had her hair styled for the roll of Topanga on Boy Meets World
“HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM. (Death)”
― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Chastity Knite's family and back story
Sammy and Me talking
Chastity on the Doll Matrix
Chastity on the Doll Album

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Congratz on the new doll! Such outfits look like fun, haven't got any myself tho. Right to watch out for blacks! LOL what is that other one of? *I mean like this one is sailer, what is the other?
I forgot to Subscribe to this thread I started so, I didn't get any notifications...day late and a dollar short. The other outfit I mentioned is a French maids outfit and looks superb on Rachael(my 160 girl). She's my sleeping partner so I just laid it more or less across her to see how she'd look and she's a knock out.
Attachments
_1DF5898a.jpg
_1DF5898a.jpg (731.14 KiB) Viewed 1541 times
_1DF5902a.jpg
_1DF5902a.jpg (668.58 KiB) Viewed 1541 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I dunno-seems her tits are a mite larger than Rachael's, who is also a D-cup. Maybe my imagination. They're lovely either way you slice it. This is the #93 head on the same body.
Attachments
_1DF6019a.jpg
_1DF6019a.jpg (756.04 KiB) Viewed 1539 times
_1DF6027a.jpg
_1DF6027a.jpg (719.72 KiB) Viewed 1539 times

INFORMATIONS