www.wmdolls.com

Kat-Another Look

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Kat-Another Look

Post by ColColt »

I love these long wigs but they are such a pain with all the strands and tangles. I tried several wigs on her today and this is one of the favorites but, it's tangly nature is less than desirable. Soon I'll be getting her a couple outfits and a pair of proper fitting shoes.

the breast look a bit deflated around four inches above the nipple area but I have some syringes and 4 inch needles coming soon to fix that problem along with the other girl with a similar problem. It's hard to tell in the photo but standing at an angle it's noticeable and you can feel it.
Attachments
_1DF5986a.jpg
_1DF5986a.jpg (718.85 KiB) Viewed 2542 times
_1DF5994a.jpg
_1DF5994a.jpg (784.99 KiB) Viewed 2542 times
_1DF6003a.jpg
_1DF6003a.jpg (722.56 KiB) Viewed 2542 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Kat-Another Look

Post by RGC_0767 »

Looking good!
I love long hair too. Price paid with tangles, shedding. My favorite wig is a mess, need to spend the day with it one day LOL

your ladies boobs are looking just nice!!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Yep-love that long wig on her but as you know it can be a mess to keep up and try to keep it from tangling. Static is another problem I saw a video somewhere where a woman recommended "brushing" it down with a dryer sheet like Downy. I need to try that.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:Yep-love that long wig on her but as you know it can be a mess to keep up and try to keep it from tangling. Static is another problem I saw a video somewhere where a woman recommended "brushing" it down with a dryer sheet like Downy. I need to try that.
That could work. I watched a Youtube wig de-tangle video, it was ok, but a woman in comments said she makes her own de-tangle spray. 1 part fabric softener to 3 parts water in a spray bottle.
It works not too bad.
Mist it moist, comb tangles out with fingers. and use wig comb from bottom up.
If anything, wig does smell fresh with the homemade spray :)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

One of my Suzy's wigs has a static issue. Haven't tried dryer sheets yet. Before combing and styling, I usually just mist it lightly with water I keep in a nasal spray bottle for the purpose. Works fairly well.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Good tips-I'll have to try the fabric softener and water...never though of that but seems it would work pretty well. Most of the wigs I have are synthetic but one is human hair and much easier to care for even though it's a short crop wig. It looks good on them to me and a heck of a lot easier to care for.
Attachments
_1DF5889a.jpg
_1DF5889a.jpg (591.75 KiB) Viewed 2474 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

The same video that had the wig care and homemade de tangle spray had a tip for making curls.
I've done it a couple times with this wig. I did it quick and results were not all that bad.

Once de tangled or combed, mist lightly with spray, separate hair strands in bunches 2 or 3 inches in width, on a table comb from bottom up each bunch. Once done one section lightly twist like you'd twist stranded wire. (Not too tight) and do the rest of the bunches like this.
Hang dry.
Curls.
I spent maybe 5 minutes doing this with LuAnne's favorite wig (Mine too) and results were good. What if I spent 45 minutes??. should be even better no?
I lack patience with hair. Esp since I have thin top LOL
LuLu-Curls.jpg

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Looks superb!!

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

she looks a bit of pain LOL
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:she looks a bit of pain LOL
It's all due to the excitement generated by my presence-just holding her hand sends her into a frenzy. :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey man, don't know for sure but that one looks like 'normal wig'. If so, you should def. look for 'front lace wig' on ebay for example. These are way higher in quality (also bit more expensive) and imo tangle way less and also important for me: lose way less hairs. At least that's my experience! Also feel better too and generally bit thicker!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It is a normal wig that came with her. The short, dark Page girl wig on the other girl is human hair from a wig shop locally. I think that one was around $75. They have human hair as well as synthetic wigs there and quite a choice. I'm considering going back and looking at some more. I did just order another short wig from "The Wig Company" just yesterday and much better quality.

https://www.thewigcompany.com/classic-page-wig/p/h213/

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

do you have a wig brush (very different than a human hair brush).
And also you may want to try wig de-tangler/conditioner. They sell both on Amazon.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Not a brush but I have a wig "comb" that came with her. Someone mentioned using a third fabric softener to three parts water(IIRC) and spray it down lightly to help with snarls and tangles. I think that suggestion goes to RGC_0767.

INFORMATIONS