www.wmdolls.com

Standing Modes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Standing Modes

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Jyoti has a pair of open shoes that do that. Nearly every time you adjust her stance, damn shoe twists! In my case it's because they're a half size too big.
These are a royal PITA. They do that every time. I'm in the process of looking for the deck shoes now. Some are astronomical in price, like most everything else. I like looking at Amazon as with Prime I get them in two days.
I usually just get mine used off eBay. Last 2 pair I bought were $5 each shipped. Wish my gals took the same size as my wife. She puts Imelda Marcos' shoe collection to shame! :lol:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

They claim this girl wears a size 4. For $6 getting a 4 and 5 to be sure won't break the bank. My 160 size girl wears a 5, I think.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Size 5 is pretty big. Even the ones I got have extra toe room.
I measured her feet before I went the first time.
I even managed to fit a size 2 on a 158.
Measure twice, buy once.
Or, save the receipt.
I’d get a size 3 and a 4. See which one fits her the best.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You may find these charts useful in determining shoe size.
charts.gif
charts.gif (51.63 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Not much difference between a 3,4 and 5. How do they measure- from the heel to the big toe?

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

If I recall, as a child, when my parents/grandparents took me to get shoes, they would use that measuring thing that shoe stores had. They always made me stand up flat-footed and measured heel to big toe.
Pretty much guarantee you a 5 would be too big.
Even my big 170 only wears a 4. Can’t say about other shoe styles though, there can be inconsistencies in sizes between types/brands.
But if you do go with the Walmart deck shoe, size 4 should be plenty big enough.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'll give a size 4 a try. Maybe that won't twist on her foot the way these do. I looked at the box they came in and they're a size 5.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Not much difference between a 3,4 and 5. How do they measure- from the heel to the big toe?
Yeah that's pretty much it, standing on a ruler. Not as accurate as a Brannock Device, but it'll get you in the ballpark.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I think for this girl I'm going to go with a size 4. I believe that'll be the ticket for her. While I'm there, may as well get another size for the other one. I think since I'm reluctantly going to be a WalMart Monday( no weekends) may as well look for a size 30D bra as well. I'm not so sure I like the idea of keeping that on her most of the time due to the straps maybe cutting into her shoulder and the clasps in the back but, maybe a handkerchief or something similar for that in the back would suffice.

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

I'm still deep into the research phase before deciding which girlfriend to choose, and I have many noob questions :D
So, do the dolls shown here in this thread have normal or 'standing' feet? I'd like my girl to have the normal feet, and it would be nice to be able to watch her beauty while she's standing up leaning against something. If normal feet are ok is it then possible to use normal high heeled shoes without damaging her feet? The girl I'm thinking of at the moment in this dream world is a YL155/A weighing around 30 kg
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

From all I understand if you want to stand her you should opt for the standing feet. There's extra support in the skeleton for that purpose. I don't believe you can stand her without that option but, others more knowledgeable than me should come along and expand on that.

My three girls all have the standing feet option. My heaviest girl (160cm) at 85 pounds could not stand up otherwise and I doubt the 158 could either. Here's a shot of the 158 girl and what the feet look like with the bolt caps on.
Attachments
_1DF6065a.jpg
_1DF6065a.jpg (1015.1 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
_1DF5731a.jpg
_1DF5731a.jpg (426.42 KiB) Viewed 1133 times

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Edit:
Sent a PM instead, to prevent going off topic.

INFORMATIONS