www.wmdolls.com

Ideas for delivery cover up :)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Simplicity

Re: Ideas for delivery cover up :)

Post by Simplicity »

I would avoid the grandfather clock as people tend to want to see those antique like furniture. I'd go with something personal or practical like a book shelf/case whatever it may be. That or just hold at a location and pick up when the coast is clear :glou:
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Simplicity wrote:I would avoid the grandfather clock as people tend to want to see those antique like furniture. I'd go with something personal or practical like a book shelf/case whatever it may be. That or just hold at a location and pick up when the coast is clear :glou:
They’re not going to want you to open a box that belongs to someone else and that you were entrusted in receiving. However, if you tell them it is your furniture, they’re more likely to want to have a look…
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Car parts as previously mentioned. The box is about the right size for an exhaust system. Tell them a buddy has a Mustang and his wife got him an exhaust for his birthday and she shipped it to you for safe keeping until the day.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Weight set / exercise machine.
It’s actually not a lie.

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Weight set / exercise machine.
It’s actually not a lie.
lol... that is so true :haha4:
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

It’s easier if you just plan so you don’t have to explain it to anyone if you can... I called in sick and picked up a dolly rental and left it in my car until I was sure nobody was home... then I unpacked without playing~

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You know, it's really going to depend on how nosy the folks around you are, whether or not you can successfully cover for what's actually inside the box. I just looked at the box my Jyoti came in. Says right on the shipping label under contents in all caps: PLASTIC MANNEQUIN Oops :whistle: ...

Penny123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Penny123 »

Just tell people your getting a sex doll and they’ll think you’re joking!

Sorry, just kidding!

When I got mine delivered I told the UPS Customer Center a friend was send me some old toys and doll for my kids. That way if the box opens and they see a doll they sort of will be expecting it. Also on the deliver paper it said something, forget what, but it made reference to a doll, like WM Doll or something.

So in the above case I had the doll delivered to a UPS Customer Service Center so I was in control of when it showed up to my house.

Another option was to deliver it to work so family won’t see but there was a tiny potential of the box broke open and was delivered to my work the office would know what I got. I would rather a couple people at UPS know rather than my family or coworkers.

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

djcdoll wrote:How about:
rolled up rug, sex doll with big tits!!!

BEST IDEA and lmfao, respectively.

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Make sure it's something you don't have to show if they ask about it later. So if you are going with its a clock.. "So where is this clock?" or "Show me the telescope!"
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

INFORMATIONS