www.wmdolls.com

My 163cm H-Cup Arrived Yesterday: First Impressions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My 163cm H-Cup Arrived Yesterday: First Impressions

Post by SleeplessNights »

I woke up abruptly yesterday, a few hours ahead of my alarm. My doll wasn't due to arrive until Thursday but I had this feeling I should run the FedEx tracking number again. Sure enough, I had received an update that my package was en route and scheduled to arrive around 4:30pm that day. Eerily, the update had been posted within a minute of me waking up suddenly.

Knowing I had some errands to run, I quickly got ready and stepped out the door, figuring I'd return no later than noon, with plenty of time to wait for the delivery. However, around 11am I was gripped by a feeling similar to the one which had woken me up earlier. I hurried back home, and just as I pulled into the driveway, I saw the deliveryman knocking on my door, with an over-sized box in tow. I thanked him, signed for the package, and closed the door.

Staring at the massive box on the floor, I was surprised by my lack of emotion. This was something that I had wanted since I was 18, almost exactly ten years to the day. A decade of dreaming, planning, saving... and here I was, staring at the tangible fulfillment of my desires, and I felt next to nothing.

I think I was afraid to see what was inside. It was a moment I had built up in my mind for so long, I wasn't sure if reality would be able to match the heights of my fantasy. So I stepped away for a moment. Brewed a pot of coffee, walked out onto the porch and lit up a cigarette. I decided that even if I ended up being dissatisfied with what I had received, I would chalk it up to a learning experience and be grateful I even had the funds to make such a frivolous purchase. And if my doll ended up meeting my expectations or (hope beyond hope) exceeding them... I had to know. Steeling my resolve, I flicked my cigarette and stepped inside to face reality.

Opening the box carefully, peeling back the layers of packing material... it was a surreal moment. There she was, a lifelike beauty more enchanting than I had ever dared to dream. Running my hand along her cheek, I was stunned by the softness of her skin, and the incredible detail of her features. I felt guilty even touching her, as if she might spring to life and bat my hand away.

I had never been one to dream of purchasing a doll for companionship, my interests were purely photographic, and carnal. But kneeling there beside her box, really looking at her for the first time and being in her presence... I understood what others have said about these dolls taking on a life and a personality of their own. In all honesty, it was kind of spooky.

After taking a moment to center myself, I realized I would now have to get her out of the box somehow. I figured the most logical way to do this would be to raise her thighs in the air (taking care to brace against the hip joint) and then sit her up, letting the doll's weight work for me instead of against me. With this accomplished, I then raised her arms slightly, and holding her below the shoulders and lifting with my legs as opposed to my back, carried her to a rolling office chair, where I sat her gently and adjusted her limbs once again.

In terms of whether the weight is manageable, I will say this... moving this doll from A to B is very taxing at first. The 163cm H-cup model is a big girl. The fact that most of her weight is concentrated in her hips and ass makes it even more difficult to transport her. I'm not going to lie, I was drenched in sweat after a few hours of moving her from the chair, to the bed, to various standing positions and then back to the box. If you have back issues or low stamina, think very carefully before purchasing this doll. I could see someone seriously injuring themselves if they overestimate their own strength or fail to exercise caution.

That being said, I'm overjoyed. My doll came with an extra wig (which I suppose is the factory standard for this particular model), two outfits (a pink nightgown and the grey bodysuit advertised on the WM website), and various cleaning and care supplies. I'm out of town for business until Saturday, but I plan to take lots of pictures over the weekend and share them with everyone here on the forum.

Until then,

Sleepless

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 163cm H-Cup Arrived Yesterday: First Impressions

Post by Peonyou101 »

Congratulations Sleeplessnights ^^. I want to first say your writing skills are very impressive, you could make it as a professional novel writer if you wanted. The way you write kept me drawn in and makes want to keep reading and your details made me feel I can see exactly what you are talking about. I think you made a good choice for your first doll, that 165cm Hcup is probably still the most popular doll being bought for now.

I think most people get the same feeling you had when there doll first arrived. I remember when my first full size doll arrived. Everytime I sat her up on my bed I would get startled when I walked into my bedroom and I saw her there. She looked so realistic that it made me jump a little thinking oh shoot... theres someone in my room then I remember that it's my doll and relax again as I laugh to myself. New dolls that come out just keep looking better and more realistic so even after 10 years of owning dolls I still get jumpy if I walk into my room and see a doll sitting there lol but it is a good jumpy feeling cause then I smile as I look at my beautiful doll and think to myself life is good and I am a lucky man. When waiting for a new doll to arrive I find the best thing to do is to not think about it or you will drive yourself crazy waiting for the doll to arrive. I keep myself busy doing other things and before I know it the doll is already here. At the time I bring the box in I normally don't feel anything either, it's normally not until I unbox her then inspect her to make sure everything is ok and make sure shes clean and once I get her on my bed and give her that first boob squeeze while looking at her thats when my emotions finally kick in as I smile and feeling happy knowing she is home and safe with me now.

If it's your first doll then yes I imagine you will struggle at first lifting her around cause its like a new exercise and movement that your body is not use to yet but just like any exercise once your body gets use to it then it will start to feel easier when you move her around. Most people like to either carry there dolls in bridal position in there arms or stand there doll up and hug there doll close with one arm around her butt and other arm around her back and then you lift her with your arm supporting her lower butt as your hugging her close to you with your other arm around her back.

When you get home Saturday I think excitement and enjoyment will kick in for a while giving you a high of happiness everytime you see her since this is your first doll. Anyways congrats again and I am happy for you ^^, will be looking forwarding to seeing pictures you take of her.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

I feel you buddy!

I would say, savor your private time together first, worry about pictures later. :thumbs_up:

Best wishes

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Peonyou101 wrote:Congratulations Sleeplessnights ^^. I want to first say your writing skills are very impressive, you could make it as a professional novel writer if you wanted. The way you write kept me drawn in and makes want to keep reading and your details made me feel I can see exactly what you are talking about.

Most people like to either carry there dolls in bridal position in there arms or stand there doll up and hug there doll close with one arm around her butt and other arm around her back and then you lift her with your arm supporting her lower butt as your hugging her close to you with your other arm around her back.

When you get home Saturday I think excitement and enjoyment will kick in for a while giving you a high of happiness everytime you see her since this is your first doll. Anyways congrats again and I am happy for you ^^, will be looking forwarding to seeing pictures you take of her.
Thanks man! I appreciate the compliment. I'll give the carrying technique a try too!

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Congratulations!

I read this with intense interest! It's well written, but also because I'm thinking about buying the same doll and I have these same fears. I've been wanting this for a long time but what if i finally get it and my interest just fizzles out? The closer I get to buying her the more I worry that her weight will turn me off from the whole experience. And, of course, like most people, I get pretty fucking anxious about spending 2k on anything! But, reading about your experience has made me feel more hopeful again! Thanks for sharing your experience!

ps- That's the best use of psychic powers that I've ever heard of!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Good for you, man!

There should be no guilt for dishing out 2k+ on a doll. If you and her click! then it is a great investment in yourself - the most important thing to invest in. And if not, you will atleast feel much more sexually fulfilled and calm.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Congrats on your new doll. You won't be disappointed with this doll. The doll looks exactly as advertised.

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

pup001 wrote:Congratulations!

I read this with intense interest! It's well written, but also because I'm thinking about buying the same doll and I have these same fears. I've been wanting this for a long time but what if i finally get it and my interest just fizzles out? The closer I get to buying her the more I worry that her weight will turn me off from the whole experience. And, of course, like most people, I get pretty fucking anxious about spending 2k on anything! But, reading about your experience has made me feel more hopeful again! Thanks for sharing your experience!

ps- That's the best use of psychic powers that I've ever heard of!
Thanks, man! If there was ever a time for my latent clairvoyant abilities to kick in, I guess that was the moment, right? :mrgreen:

If it's something you've wanted for a long time, and have the means to afford it, I would say go for it. However excited you are now, I promise that feeling will magnify tenfold once you actually have such a voluptuous and beautifully-crafted doll sitting directly in front of you. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

If you're worried about the weight, use it as motivation to work on your upper body strength and become healthier as an ancillary benefit. If you already adhere to an exercise regimen and are relatively fit, then you'll be able to manage her weight just fine.

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

SleeplessNights wrote:My doll came with an extra wig

Mine just entered shipping; if I don't have a wig I know who to call now lol

INFORMATIONS