www.wmdolls.com

Just adopted: Leni

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
leni_adopted_2019

Just adopted: Leni

Post by leni_adopted_2019 »

Hello all,

May I introduce my new companion, Malena, called Leni?

I rescued her from the garbage dump.

I used a free day to get my flat a bit more tidy, and so ended up with quite a lot of things to dispose of. And went to the local recycling yard.

The guy next to me had to manage a large cardboard box that seemed to be quite heavy. And I offered my help.

The discovery what the box contained was - disturbing.

A doll, but so realistic, it took my breath away. For two reasons. It was really realistic. And it resembled a person I knew. And loved.

After a short discussion, I talked the guy into handing the „girl“ over to me. That guy was really glad to hand her over. His new, human girlfriend has asked him to make a choice: Her, or that „rubber puppet“- He decided for the human companion. He told me that it felt like betraying her. Leni, the doll. The one he loved for almost three years. Including some changes, though.

So, now I am the proud owner of a WM Doll, 163/C with a #162 head, blue eyes, and a brown, curly wig.

My very first love looked exactly like her. And, that original owner has given her the same name, that I used as a nick name for my love - Malena, called Leni.

Just coincidence? Or has Faith played one of her dirty tricks on me?

Regardless, I am really glad I have found this forum, to learn how to treat her right. I have lost my Leni once, a long time ago, and would not want to risk loosing her a second time.

But Leni is a different story, that I may till in the future,

I will post pics of Leni once I got her into a presentable stage.

Until then, thanks for all the great advises in this forum.
Mark
"Things, that try to look like things, often look more like things than things."
--- Terry Pratchett (Wyrd Sisters) ---

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Just adopted: Leni

Post by CF »

Wow, you may be the luckiest doll owner of 2019!

Congratulations! I am sure Leni is happy to have found a new home where she will be loved.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Wow, what a great story!! Anyone here will be glad to answer any questions and help get her perfect for you. You can post pictures after you have made 5 posts.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Congrats on your new girl. Can't wait to see some pics!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Doesn't get any better than that!
:glou:

leni_adopted_2019

Hi all,

well, the original story is quite sad. But, can someone you really love, get re-materialized in a doll?

If so, I am indeed really lucky. I have got the only love of my life back. Somehow.

Leni and I met at school, when we both where fifteen, 38 years ago. It was love at first sight. We were together until the age of seventeen, when Malena's father got a new job elsewhere and the whole family had to move. That's how we got ripped apart. I have found my soulmate - and lost her.

I have tried to find her, all of my life, but I was unlucky.

Only this year, I met a friend from school time, telling me Malena's story (he was in love with her sister, and met her at a conference). And that was a really unhappy one.

Like me, Malena never got happy again. I got a lot of relationships. One night stands, and even more. But I could not cope with that. It was so - demanding.
Not like my love. She never expected anything from me, took me just as I am, were. But I was the luckier one, I could cope with that. With the loss.

Malena did not.

From that friend, I learned, that she took her life at the age of fifty, exactly on her birthday.

And, guess what? The date on the invoice of the doll states Malena*s birthday as the order date. On the day she died.

So I suppose that I really HAD to meet "her" again, in the shape of a TPE doll.

Weird? Yes. So, this time, I will treat her righ, trying to keep her.

Regards,
Mark
"Things, that try to look like things, often look more like things than things."

icewind

Post by icewind »

Hi leni_adopted_2019,

right place, right time i'd like to say! :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

And we have another doll lover in this cold world, nice to hear that you see more than a toy in Leni! 8)

By the way, i have the same doll, she cost me 23€ for shipping, but it was the same reason why she left her former owner... :D
Barbara - Custom Doll 08.jpg
Barbara - Custom Doll 08.jpg (214.84 KiB) Viewed 3357 times
Her Name is Barbara... 8)
Current number of my doll family members: 47

leni_adopted_2019

Hi @Icewind,

great, your Barbara looks almost like my Leni :D

Except, my loved one had curly hair and bright, blue eyes. Btw, how did you do the freckles? My loved one had the same. Plus a few birthmarks. Incuding one heart-shaped on the left shoulder.

Glad to see that I am not the only "weird" person in the world :D :D :D

Cheers,
Mark

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

What a story, with the age of social media, I did find my first love, fortunately she's doing well with a husband and kiddos and looked really happy in pics, I never contacted her though, but it did make me happy that she appeared happy.

leni_adopted_2019

Congrats, @RJ357

If I only had got news on my all time love three years earlier, she would still be in this world.

But I am quite happy now, with my TPE Leni, lying next to me in my bed. I love to wake up in the morning, looking into her bright, blue eyes. Not exactly the ones i remember, but i realized that the OceanBlue eyes of @ManequinFan would fit well.

Cheers,
Mark

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

Perfect condition?

leni_adopted_2019

Tomorrow, Leni will get a new body. Finally.

The current one was beyond repair. How can you treat a girl like that? Even if she is not "real", i.e. biological.

The former guy used her as a "model" for his second-hand clothes he sold online. She was almost black from all the clothes that stained. The stain remover required to cure that would, most likely, cost the same as a new body. And her body had cuts as deep as a "human" thumb. Well, the guy's bio-doll almost required that he put her to the garbage dump. I negotiated her out of that faith. The bio-doll said she wanted to see her "die". How can a human be so inhuman?

I kept the same body. WM 163, C-cup. That fits quite well. And since I have already have some clothes her size, I think that fits well.

Looking forward to my new beauty.

Mark

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

What a great story, I'm pleased for you buddy :thumbs_up:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Congrats! I would have to think that it was meant to be. :glou:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

A fascinating read, and ingredients for contemplation of "The Way" and the Mind of the Divine.

Bearing the thought that not everybody is a fan of Law of Attraction, here are some thoughts why that might be the case for some of us.

When we form an attraction from our true core, the Universe is working in our favor to make it happen, and that is proof of that Law of Attraction.

Then again, the way that we use that law can be a false one. If the core that our desire is coming from is not our heart, but our ego. The Universe isn’t a magic fairy that fulfills all our wishes. That simply isn’t the way it works.

Let’s put it this way, making wish lists when we were young, with all kinds of toys, other objects, or places to go, maybe even people to be with, and so on, all sorts of things that we didn’t really need, is but a misusage in this idea of want-get. This is not Law of Attraction.

The idea of want-get is how we get lost in perpetual state of unhappiness with what we have, what we are, or how we live in the NOW. Constantly looking for something new, bigger, or better.

It is wiser to approach the Divine in another way, where you let it choose for you, not making wishes, or demands all the time. Let the Universe guide you, and show you the way.

Letting our ego go, and surrendering to the Universe, our unique destiny will certainly be revealed to every single one of us, and all we have to do is just listen to it. Go in that direction. Go with the flow.

The purpose, our destiny, is just a way of listening to our hear and following where the Universe takes us.

Thinking that we know better now when we are all adults, instead of when we were young, making birthday or Santa wish lists, is wrong. Now it’s about money, social status, cars, vacations… not much is changed since our childhood wishes. Only the form, but not the context.

The mere satisfaction of the new car is only for a short time… until next year there’s a new model, faster, with leather seats, and new board commands. Now we ask for new partner, since the previous one lacked the will to do our bidding, and now when new one comes, it doesn’t past long time when we try to change them. Money. Don’t even get me talking about bare greed for money.

What seems to be the case, at least in the author's opinion, is that perpetual asking for what we think that we should have, simply does not make us truly happy.

Why not stop asking at all. Instead, start paying attention to what the Universe is showing us, where it’s leading us.
Allow yourself to be guided by the Divine, no matter wherever that is. Our destiny is attracted by what/who we truly are.

Contemplation's.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS