www.wmdolls.com

Usual time for factory photos?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Usual time for factory photos?

Post by SexDollCanada »

ColColt wrote:I ordered my first girl back in mid April, got here the end of May but, I never got any factory photos from them. This other one that's due to arrive tomorrow I received photos of her last week. No idea why no photos with the first one as they were ordered through the same vendor.
I would imagine that you need to make a point to ask if they don't come on their own. The same with the tracking number(s).
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

ColColt wrote:I ordered my first girl back in mid April, got here the end of May but, I never got any factory photos from them. This other one that's due to arrive tomorrow I received photos of her last week. No idea why no photos with the first one as they were ordered through the same vendor.
If it's the one with the deflated breast, maybe they felt safer not showing you in advance... :?: Just a thought, could be wrong. Let's just say I'm not 100% convinced of the honesty or best intentions of all vendors, but that's just me.

(note I have no idea what vendor you bought from)

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

I ordered from RLSD.

I asked for pictures when they were available and they said they send them out w/o requesting so I guess every vendor is different.

Past week 1 and no pictures yet, but that's kinda expected bc I guess the wm163E is very popular and really big.
Hopefully I don't have the "spring time" wait like most of the users I've read about (2 months EEK)

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

atallisa wrote:I ordered from RLSD.

I asked for pictures when they were available and they said they send them out w/o requesting so I guess every vendor is different.

Past week 1 and no pictures yet, but that's kinda expected bc I guess the wm163E is very popular and really big.
Hopefully I don't have the "spring time" wait like most of the users I've read about (2 months EEK)
To be honest I think it's highly doubtful that any vendor has a policy of only forwarding factory pictures on request, but I'm open to correction. In which case it is either an oversight, or it's not an oversight... (talking about Colt's case)

In your case I wouldn't worry just yet. As far as I know a couple of weeks wait for the pictures is normal, and was also the case for me last month.

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

Pinocchio wrote:
atallisa wrote:I ordered from RLSD.

To be honest I think it's highly doubtful that any vendor has a policy of only forwarding factory pictures on request, but I'm open to correction. In which case it is either an oversight, or it's not an oversight... (talking about Colt's case)

In your case I wouldn't worry just yet. As far as I know a couple of weeks wait is normal, and was also the case for me. last month.
Eh. Maybe some company had some customers like "oh...THAT is medium skin? I don't like it. Redo the entire thing with a shade lighter please" and they ended up with tons of made dolls because of it, and now they only send photos if the person requests it.

I've worked some really iffy places in the production industry and you'd be surprised at what motivates a company to change a policy.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

atallisa wrote:Eh. Maybe some company had some customers like "oh...THAT is medium skin? I don't like it. Redo the entire thing with a shade lighter please" and they ended up with tons of made dolls because of it, and now they only send photos if the person requests it.

I've worked some really iffy places in the production industry and you'd be surprised at what motivates a company to change a policy.
As far as I know you can't cancel an order once it's in production, let alone when it's finished.

That said, if a vendor did as you describe, it would only prove my point, as I would consider that grossly dishonest. They don't have to take the doll back but they can still show the pictures, unless they are trying to deceive the customer.

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

i looked on the WM website and it says that it usually takes up to 20 days to make the dolls.
So yeah, I think it seems like I'll be waiting on the long end of the spectrum then.

On the bright side.....ummm....i get her eventually. lol

Everyone with a wm 163cm h cup post more pictures lol

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The usual time for me is 3 weeks for photos and then 1 week for shipping.
I did get an order of 3 heads done in only 8 days. And had a second order of 3 heads placed before and that actually took 6 weeks. Part of it was they were waiting for more info and even when I gave that to them the order got stuck until a second nudge.

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SleeplessNights »

atallisa wrote:i looked on the WM website and it says that it usually takes up to 20 days to make the dolls.
So yeah, I think it seems like I'll be waiting on the long end of the spectrum then.

On the bright side.....ummm....i get her eventually. lol

Everyone with a wm 163cm h cup post more pictures lol
My 163cm H-cup arrived yesterday! I'm out of town for business until Saturday night, but I'll post a bunch of pictures when I get home & link you to them. If there's any poses or angles you'd like to see that particular model in, I'll try my best to accommodate. By the way, which head did you order with the 163cm body?

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Also, before I forget, make sure to check out Akimbo, The Messenger, and Marko1's profiles. They all own beautiful 163cm H-cup dolls and have posted some excellent photographs.

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

SleeplessNights wrote:Also, before I forget, make sure to check out Akimbo, The Messenger, and Marko1's profiles. They all own beautiful 163cm H-cup dolls and have posted some excellent photographs.
Akimbo actually sold his. I scoured the forums for all models of the doll lol.

I got this one
https://reallovesexdolls.com/163cm-h-cup-miranda/

Exactly like the pictures.

but FML dude it took almost 2 months for you to get yours :(
I'm antsy AF and it's only been barely 2 weeks over here.

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

atallisa wrote:I got this one
https://reallovesexdolls.com/163cm-h-cup-miranda/

Exactly like the pictures.

but FML dude it took almost 2 months for you to get yours :(
I'm antsy AF and it's only been barely 2 weeks over here.
52 days to be exact lol... but keep in mind I ordered directly from WM instead of a third-party vendor like you did, so you probably won't have to wait as long.

You made a great choice in terms of the body/head combination, by the way! My advice would be to completely put the doll out of your mind, and use your time productively in the interim. You'll drive yourself crazy otherwise... I know I almost did! One thing I made a point of doing was adopting a steady exercise routine focusing on my upper body so that when my doll arrived I would be better prepared to deal with the weight. And it's a good thing I did, because all that thickness would have been hard to handle otherwise! Hopefully you won't have too much longer to wait, man. Hang in there!

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

Good morning indeed.
Attachments
21070 (3).jpg
21070 (3).jpg (80.17 KiB) Viewed 1505 times

INFORMATIONS