www.wmdolls.com

Look Alikes?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Look Alikes?

Post by ColColt »

Maybe it's just all in my mind, guys; but; look at Rachael, my #122 girl and then the website version. Eyes are different, teeth and mouth are a bit different. I don't know the process of making the heads, maybe it's impossible to turn out thousands of a given head that is a carbon copy of the photo. The first one is my girl. The web picture looks to have wider eyes. I liked that look but not sure how to achieve it with the one I have. They're both beautiful-maybe I'm being too picky.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_230 Jul. 18 14.28.jpg
ScreenHunter_230 Jul. 18 14.28.jpg (90.79 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
ScreenHunter_252 Jul. 31 21.15.jpg
ScreenHunter_252 Jul. 31 21.15.jpg (52.32 KiB) Viewed 1298 times

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

It's all in the makeup/lighting, etc.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

lilbitlonely wrote:It's all in the makeup/lighting, etc.
I suppose that's true. Being a semi-pro from years back I should know that. It's like when I got Bella... a 140 girl with tanned skin. She was much darker when I got her than what appeared in the web photos. After taking some shots of her myself, she was a good bit lighter than she appeared in the room with me.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Hair, makeup, eye color and skin tone can change appearance quite dramatically. Look at the heads below. They're all WM's #77. See how much different my Jyoti looks on the far right from the 3 vendor photos.
head1.jpg
head1.jpg (28.43 KiB) Viewed 1296 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

You can make eyes look different by modifying what is behind the eyes (somewhat) They have cotton batten on some dolls. If too much is put in behind eyes, they can have a surprised sort of look.
Making these heads, getting them exact as original photo is probably near impossible.
I too did like the 56 head when I was doll shopping. One photo of that session with that doll, it had an appearance to look like a young boy to me. LOL... Holy shit!! No thanks, I thought :)

Since seeing the head in "reality" photo's I am glad I got the little cutey I did end up buying. Must keep somewhat real when doll shopping. Always leave a bit for margin of human error.
And of course, pro photographers and fashion people do these dolls up big time!!.

Wigs, eye colors. lighting, makeup, clothing all can make a doll look different quite a bit. Grainy photo's??? makes 'em look like an even more real babe.

There appears to be many variations of the #56. Same as there are for the #36. Making slight changes in the molds possibly.

Variety is the spice of life....

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Not all molds are 100% identical. I’m sure they have more than one mold for the heads they cast. They would have to to keep up with demand. Which means there could be some inconsistencies between them. For instance, I saw two WM #46 heads in the same color with the same make up that someone on the TDF was selling, and they both looked way different from one another. I imagine the molds for the deluxe mouth can differ than the regular to some degree as well.
And sure, hair eyes and make up can make all the difference in the world, but I don’t think all of the heads are 100% identical from the get go.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

This one is hardest to guess what is different in these 2 heads I myself never figured out what is the difference between those 2 but it looks like both have a bit change of expression but not sure how it is done.

What is the difference between these two does somebody have an answer? Thanks
WM 161cm G-CUP

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I dunno-the arch of the eyebrows look a mite different as does the eyes but, that could be due to the color difference.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

You can go mad trying to figure this one out but personally I'm convinced that they are both pics of head 56 and the bottom one has been incorrectly labelled as 70. I'm sure head 70 doesn't have any teeth visible, whereas 56 does. Here's a pic of head 70 from the Doll House web site...
Attachments
Jinsan head 70
Jinsan head 70
dsc-33071-2.jpg (255.22 KiB) Viewed 1212 times

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Arthur1960 wrote:You can go mad trying to figure this one out but personally I'm convinced that they are both pics of head 56 and the bottom one has been incorrectly labelled as 70. I'm sure head 70 doesn't have any teeth visible, whereas 56 does. Here's a pic of head 70 from the Doll House web site...
Thanks for the information!
WM 161cm G-CUP

INFORMATIONS