www.wmdolls.com

Look Alikes?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Look Alikes?

Post by ColColt »

I dunno-maybe it's my eyes but to me these heads do not look the same thought they're indicated as being all #56. I do love the blond's face/expression, etc. but, I don't know that I'd get a head looking like that as the others look much different to me. What do you think? The eyes look a bit different as does the arch of the eyebrows.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-056/

The picture shown of the blonde #56 is beautiful and love the expression but the others...I don't know. The only one that looks like the blonde is the tanned girl.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_232 Jul. 21 11.40.jpg
ScreenHunter_232 Jul. 21 11.40.jpg (117.17 KiB) Viewed 2338 times

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Look Alikes?

Post by Samuel_78 »

Its a simple answer.
If you change both skin tone and hair of a doll.
You can give any doll a new identity.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Still looks different to me. The eyes mostly...disregarding hair color, style, skin tone they still look different. Check out my #122 head. Different looks by wig only but, they still look the same with the identical features of eyes, mouth and eyebrows.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_220 Jul. 10 11.26.jpg
ScreenHunter_220 Jul. 10 11.26.jpg (189.57 KiB) Viewed 2320 times

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

They do look different, I find the tanned version more vivacious and sexy, you are right, her eyebrows seem different, and that changes her expression. ;)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:They do look different, I find the tanned version more vivacious and sexy, you are right, her eyebrows seem different, and that changes her expression. ;)
Yep-the tanned girl and the blonde I showed the picture of are the same but, the others don't appear to be. I'd love to order that head but I'd have to know what I'd be getting.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Lighting, hair, makeup, and camera-angle can all change the way the #56 head looks.
Below is my example from this thread https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... +and+Later

These 3 pictures are all of the head #56. Mine has the light-tan skin tone, but depending on the lighting/camera settings, she can look either pale, or tanned.

I hope this is helpful.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Looks to me that on the web site they have used a mix of head 56 and head 74. You often see these 2 particular heads confused but as I recall head 74 has a closed mouth with bearly any teeth visible whereas head 56 has her mouth slightly open with teeth just visible.

The first pic below is of head 74 as listed on The Doll House (UK) web site and the second pic is from the link above which although listed as a 56 looks more like the 74. Obviously as others have said, hair and makeup also make a world of difference!
Attachments
edi-3088-2.jpg
edi-3088-2.jpg (151.21 KiB) Viewed 2287 times
56_9__47789.1450365680.600.659.png
56_9__47789.1450365680.600.659.png (503.65 KiB) Viewed 2287 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Those two look drastically different to me. Look at the arch of the eyebrows. The eyes look different, too. The light skin one has almond shaped eyes and the other one doesn't. No parting of the lips at all in the first girl...nose looks different as well. Neither really look like a #56 to me.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

lilbitlonely wrote:Lighting, hair, makeup, and camera-angle can all change the way the #56 head looks.
Below is my example from this thread https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... +and+Later

These 3 pictures are all of the head #56. Mine has the light-tan skin tone, but depending on the lighting/camera settings, she can look either pale, or tanned.

I hope this is helpful.
The girl in the middle looks out of place to me. The arch of the eyebrows is definitely different and eyes appear larger. I can't tell about the mouth.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha I'm now beginning to doubt what I've just said, although I'm sure they have used another head along with the 56 but maybe I'm wrong about the 74! Hopefully someone else will chime in, anyway here's a pic of my own 56, maybe someone with a 74 could clarify further?
Attachments
Athena
Athena
IMG_20180801_014956_353.jpg (213.46 KiB) Viewed 2283 times

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

The eyes can look more opened/closed depending on how much cotton you have stuffed behind them, pushing the eyes outward. On the #56 head, the teeth can easily seem to disappear in some photos. Applying white eye-liner and using a flash brings them out nicely though. The shape of the eyebrows is nothing more than changing the makeup into a different shape.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

ColColt wrote:The girl in the middle looks out of place to me. The arch of the eyebrows is definitely different and eyes appear larger. I can't tell about the mouth.
The second and third image are both of the exact same doll (Mine). The second image was what she looked like 'out of the box'. The third image is how she looked after I changed her makeup (eyebrows, lipstick, eyeliner, etc).

If you look in my thread (link in my signature) you will she that the #56 can take on many different looks.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha I'm now beginning to doubt what I've just said, although I'm sure they have used another head along with the 56 but maybe I'm wrong about the 74! Hopefully someone else will chime in, anyway here's a pic of my own 56, maybe someone with a 74 could clarify further?
Here's the #74.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-074/

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

lilbitlonely wrote:
ColColt wrote:The girl in the middle looks out of place to me. The arch of the eyebrows is definitely different and eyes appear larger. I can't tell about the mouth.
The second and third image are both of the exact same doll (Mine). The second image was what she looked like 'out of the box'. The third image is how she looked after I changed her makeup (eyebrows, lipstick, eyeliner, etc).

If you look in my thread (link in my signature) you will she that the #56 can take on many different looks.
I suppose makeup can make a world of difference no doubt. I was just curious what the #56 head would look like should I order it as there is to my eyes, a fast difference between the girls shown or that head and the first photo I showed of the blonde, who has the same head. Would I get one with the arched eyebrows, slightly opened mouth with teeth showing or more like one that's shown under "Heads"? That's what I'm curious about. If a given head is shown for an option as a photo(s) shown, that's what it should look like when it's delivered so there's no 2nd guessing what you may get. (Hope that all made sense)

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

No matter what the makeup looks like when your doll arrives, it probably won't last more than a few months anyway, unless the doll is only used for photography, at which point, you will need to re-apply it yourself, however you see fit. I suppose the best advice I could give you is to just ask your vendor if they can guaranty the specific makeup results that you want.

INFORMATIONS