www.wmdolls.com

WM 163 H-cup An owner's 10 week journal

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WM 163 H-cup An owner's 10 week journal

Post by The Messenger »

OK, it's been 10 weeks since Zenobia's arrival. I think it's about time for my newbie journal. I don't want to call this a review since I'm not really qualified. I have nothing to compare her to except my own expectations. This is my first doll, and I made the decision impulsively. I never knew anything about dolls, or even masturbation gadgets. I literally saw that Ryan Davis video and ordered my first doll a week later.

My first doll and the subject of discussion is of course the 163 H-cup from WM, which was highlighted in that video.
27_B1F8F30E_8A.jpg
27_B1F8F30E_8A.jpg (641.76 KiB) Viewed 26141 times
I got the 198 head just like the doll from the video. But, I ordered tan skin unlike the Jasmine model.
41_1FC26C42_.jpg
41_1FC26C42_.jpg (754.1 KiB) Viewed 26141 times

I got her from RLSD. https://reallovesexdolls.com. I chose RLSD because I thought at the time, that they were the makers of the Jasmine doll. Plus, I think they have a very polished website, which made them seem a little more professional than other vendor sites to me. And like I said, it was a very impulsive decision, so I had not even heard of TDF at this point.
Here are her specs;
163cm WM 5ft4 H-cup
Head: #198
Skin Color: Tan
Eye Color: Brown Eyes
Hairstyle: 7,
Areola Size: 4cm, Areola Color: Light Brown
Vagina: Replaceable 2.5cm, Labia Color: Light Brown, Pubic Hair: None
Manicure Color: Nude French Manicure
Foot Style: Stand Up Foot
Shoulder Type: Shrugging
Natural, Mouth Type: Enhanced Mouth? Waste of money. (They placed the tongue at the back of her throat, and it's not even visible without some effort stretching her mouth open.)

I called them up, paid my money and started the longest 2 months of my life.
During this time I discovered TDF.
I started reading so many different points of view, I honestly was getting a bit nervous about whether this was going to be something for me or not. There were so many posts about the dangers of heavy dolls, especially for newbies like myself. As the weeks flew by I started thinking about cancelling my order. A month went by with no update, which I thought was normal until I saw that TDF members were complaining about the long wait for their dolls from RLSD.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... u&start=75
I guess that post woke them up because soon after that, they sent me my care kit. But then, yet another month went by without any contact. Then, an update and my factory pics!
Zenobia factory pic 01.jpg
Zenobia factory pic 01.jpg (399.6 KiB) Viewed 26141 times
The factory pics had me excited and scared at the same time. My nervousness was fueled by how low tech the factory looked. It wasn't the hi-tech place I imagined. It look like a knock off, sweat shop to me. And the photos seemed to be taken by a passerby. Not very artisan at all.
A week later, Zenobia arrived unharmed and undamaged. And I've got to say that I could not have been happier. She's awesome! And I could not wait to get my hands on her and post her first pics.
Zenobia_2255 (9) copy.jpg
Zenobia_2255 (9) copy.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 26141 times
My biggest surprise was just how pretty she was right out of the box. In some ways, they are beautiful works of art.
And yeah she was heavy in a way that made me feel wary about how long she would last. She felt solid but fragile at the same time. Her fingers and toes were especially worrisome. They felt like they would just tear off with the slightest bump. But TPE is remarkably stretchy.
Her breasts and ass were more solid/stiffer than I was expecting. Nothing like the real thing imo.
And there were a few black stains on her as well as a few questionable "birthmarks" that get worst every day.
IMG_4746 copy.jpg
IMG_4746 copy.jpg (273.43 KiB) Viewed 26141 times
No surprise there considering the factory pics. And being the newbie I am, I figured it was par for the course.
All of that though was trivial compared to how excited I was. I didn't even realize how much I was straining myself to move her around on the first day. That was a bitch of a workout. And the next few days I really felt it. My back, my shoulders, my arms. I felt like I had helped a friend move furniture. LOL. That really had me feeling old. I'm 5'9" and in my 50's and I haven't worked out regularly since high school. So, she really had me working up a sweat every time I pulled her out of the closet. (I keep her standing while stored)
IMG_4783 copy.jpg
IMG_4783 copy.jpg (444.75 KiB) Viewed 26141 times
Not that her weight stopped me because, I couldn't keep my hands off of her.
And strangely enough, I felt compelled to take pictures of her.
Zenobia_2319 copy.jpg
Zenobia_2319 copy.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 26141 times
She quickly became more than just a sex doll. She became a hobby, an interest, a muse to channel some creativity.
Zenobia_2728 (8) copy.jpg
Zenobia_2728 (8) copy.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 26141 times
Until then, I had not realized there was something like that, missing in my life. Or even that it was something that I should have in my life. Whatever you want to call it, it made me happier. And being a part of TDF was a big part of that as well. Learning and sharing with members was an unexpected joy that came along with this new adventure. After all, If the only info I had was what I received with my doll, I would be doomed. It really amazes me how little information I received with delivery. Very little care instructions, nothing on how to move her skeleton or make inevitable repairs. When I think about what the average person spends $2,000 on, you better believe it comes with detailed instructions and a warranty. Why is this so lacking in dolls? I thank vendors like Jeff at BCD and Don at MAT and the TDF staff for being so generous and involved with the community. That especially includes TDF members for sharing their knowledge and experiences.
Zenobia_3682 (57) copy.jpg
Zenobia_3682 (57) copy.jpg (454.2 KiB) Viewed 26141 times
One of the things that was the hardest for me to wrap my head around was her maintenance. How do you washer her, how often, when do you use oil, how often do you need powder? I've read so many contradicting methods and opinions. My guess is, that it's a case by case basis on all of the above. For me, giving her a shower is fun. And yes, I put her in the shower standing up while I wash her. This ritual is one of our recurring date nights. :whistle:
Zenobia_3993 (55) copy.jpg
Zenobia_3993 (55) copy.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 26128 times
In the 10 weeks that I've had had her I think I've only used oil once. And that was mainly to clean some stains off of her. I use the powder on a more regular basis than anything else. It helps get clothing on and off of her and makes her skin feel nice. I just use scented cornstarch with a little brown foundation. The powder is too white by itself so the foundation hides it a little.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t2sUU9 ... sp=sharing
I've read a few posts that talk about how dolls are not what some owners expected. I can agree with that. Some things you just can't know until you experience it firsthand. I personally find it a bit more challenging and more expensive than I expected. But, it's also a lot more (non sex related) fun than I expected as well.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM 163 H-cup An owner's 10 week journal

Post by The Messenger »

I love dressing her up, if only to take my time taking it all off.
Zenobia GG (2) copy.jpg
Zenobia GG (2) copy.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 26127 times
At this rate, she'll have a bigger wardrobe than me.
zenis clothes_4788 copy.jpg
zenis clothes_4788 copy.jpg (796.58 KiB) Viewed 26133 times
And eventually I learned better techniques for moving her around. And As I got to know her, my technique got better.
My understanding of her center of gravity and how to position her standing feet helps a lot.
Zenobia_3414 (6) copy.jpg
Zenobia_3414 (6) copy.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 26133 times
And I'm sure that I've gotten stronger since that first day as well. So, I have no regrets concerning her weight.
She stands pretty well by herself, considering her high center of gravity and abnormally small feet.
Though you've got to be careful that her knees don't bend or else down she goes. I've never been able to get her to stand without leaning on something.
I almost had her balanced well enough to stand on her own, but couldn't make it to the Iphone before she started to fall over.
Zenobia_4174 (34) copy.jpg
Zenobia_4174 (34) copy.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 26133 times
And yeah, we've had a few accidents in the last 10 weeks. Lost a few fingernails, disconnected a few finger wires.
She's got a scar on her shoulder from one of the worst tumbles. It was like that old cliché of me watching her in slow motion as she started to lean a little too much.
I could see that she was about to fall, and I just wasn't fast enough or strong enough to stop it.
Zenis scar_4690.jpg
Zenis scar_4690.jpg (539.25 KiB) Viewed 26133 times
But, in my opinion TPE is pretty strong and fragile at the same time. She can definitely take a pounding on a regular basis, I can attest to that.
But, you have to be careful of your surroundings cause any sharp edge can rip her open, or break a finger with little or no effort.
It's a challenge getting her through doors without catching her hands or feet on edges. And her weight makes it even trickier.
And of course, between her posing, my rugs and her weight, her feet were the first to go. Meaning they got the most damage at the beginning.
If you're into feet, I would think that heavy dolls are not a good idea. This may be compounded by the fact that I keep her standing most of the time.
And 10 weeks in, yeah Zeni's joints have gotten looser since I got her. The wrists are worst of all. They have very little stiffness.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12r0Ih7 ... sp=sharing
I've also noticed that 1 leg is now looser than the other. I hope that she doesn't get too lose because as heavy as she is, she won't pose unless she has some stiffness.
If she's getting loose now, what will she be like a year from now? And I cannot even fathom cutting her open to tighten her joints.
It gives me chills just thinking about it. :) :lol:
IMG_4759 turn copy.jpg
IMG_4759 turn copy.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 26133 times
Most of what I've mentioned seems to be very common amongst TPE dolls, regardless of who made them.
And I've read TDF post that regularly comment on these things. I've also read that things have been improving as well. Even if it's at a snail's pace.
Yeah, there are surprises, unexpected expenses, work, maintenance and the need for a lot of imagination.
In the end, I'm still in love, and I'm still glad I decided to get into this. I expect that Zenobia and I will be together for a long time.
And eventually, she'll have a sister.
I'm glad it worked out for me, and I sympathize with those that discover it's not for them.
But, to each his own.
BFF!
Instagram

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Man this is great. I wish a lot of people found TDF before they make their purchases, BUT you seem to have gotten ahead of it all, found a new and fun hobby, and are doing well with it. I remember some of your earlier posts, and i remember commenting on how happy I was to see you with your doll, showing it off rather than placing it up for sale in the sale forum. At that time, there were many in there for the exact doll. You've done well with yours. Kudos.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Good read messenger! thanks for it! :glou:

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Great read .thanks for sharing.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

The Messenger wrote: I got her from RLSD. https://reallovesexdolls.com. I chose RLSD because I thought at the time, that they were the makers of the Jasmine doll. Plus, I think they have a very polished website, which made them seem a little more professional than other vendor sites to me. And like I said, it was a very impulsive decision, so I had not even heard of TDF at this point.
I hope you are happy you chose RLSD as your vendor and still would have even if had you known of TDF. :D
The Messenger wrote: Natural, Mouth Type: Enhanced Mouth? Waste of money. (They placed the tongue at the back of her throat, and it's not even visible without some effort stretching her mouth open.)
We agree, there are some heads with poor placement of the tongue, and the WM Doll engineers are currently working on fixing the issues with those
at RLSD's request due to customer feedback like yours. :thumbs_up:
The Messenger wrote: A month went by with no update, which I thought was normal until I saw that TDF members were complaining about the long wait for their dolls from RLSD. ... I guess that post woke them up because soon after that, they sent me my care kit. But then, yet another month went by without any contact. Then, an update and my factory pics!
Please know the delay was with every vendor, not only RLSD. It was created by the doll factories being closed for the month of Feb for Chinese New Year and by the heavy demand due to the Ryan Davis video and not enough molds created to meet the demand for her.

The production phase was unusually long and we're sorry it made you feel your updates were lacking. Your order was updated when it went into production at the factory and then again when she came to RLSD QC and then again when she was approved and sent to shipping, QC photos were sent you and then we updated you again when we received the tracking number when she shipped.

Hindsight being what it is, if we would have known in time, we could have contacted customers and let them know of the delay before it was an obvious issue. We have since this occurrence, enacted a stipulation with WM Doll to notify us of any potential delay as soon as it's identified so we can do just that, if one materializes.

The timing of receiving your premium care kit from the RLSD shop in Austin around the time of any TDF post was purely coincidental.
The Messenger wrote: After all, If the only info I had was what I received with my doll, I would be doomed. It really amazes me how little information I received with delivery. Very little care instructions, nothing on how to move her skeleton or make inevitable repairs. When I think about what the average person spends $2,000 on, you better believe it comes with detailed instructions and a warranty.
RLSD includes a PDF care manual with your doll purchase. It's a link in the email confirming your order. We're sorry that you didn't see it. We'll work on making the link more apparent. Appreciated feedback once again! :thumbs_up:

It's wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your doll and the detailed account of your doll ownership thus far, is excellent! Thanks for sharing your experience and photos of the gorgeous Zenobia! :multi:

Kindest Regards,
Stacey, Owner of RLSD

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

When I got my first doll, I had a long wait also, due to the Chinese New Year. If you order around that time, it's just something that can't be avoided. And it isn't limited to dolls either. Where I work we get parts from China, and I can tell you it seems like the entire country shuts down for a couple of weeks!

I can agree that tpe is stretchy. After all the finger wires broke on my first doll, I ended up removing the wires because they were poking through the finger tips and the palms. Now her fingers are like gummy worms. When I wash her hands, I end up stretching her fingers out to three times their length! Don't get too worried about cutting her open to tighten her joints, I did the wrists on my first doll and all I had to do was poke a tiny hole where the bolt is and stretch it open enough to fit an Allen key in there. After that, a little tpe glue closes it up. If you ask WM or RLSD, they may be able to tell you what size Allen key to use and where exactly to poke a hole for the particular joints you want to tighten. I've only done her wrists because she's a 140, so she's light and I can still stand her up even with as loose as her joints have become, as long as she's standing up against something.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Thanks all,
The reason why I made this post was because like Kambui wrote, I've been seeing a lot of these dolls being bought and sold right away. And even though I got caught up in the hype to, it still worked out for me. I hope that I can give some insight to those that are considering their first doll. Especially if she's full grown so to speak. Yeah, nothing's perfect. But, if you want it to work out then realize that you have to put the work in.
BFF!
Instagram

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

My favorite aspect of owning dolls, is having a creative outlet. I have several hobbies, but this is the only one that lets my imagination run wild. Its fun looking for random outfits and getting ideas for the next photoshoot. There's been a few occasions where I've contemplated getting rid of my dolls, but I keep them because I like to stay busy, and there's some days I have nothing better to do. Great write-up and I like your pics!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Great review and very helpful pictures to illustrate your points.
This is really be something everyone who is curious about buying a doll should read first.
Thank you!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Thanks guys!
I love coming on to TDF and looking out for new photos from you guys.
TDF should put together a coffee table book of member photos.
I'd love to have that on my table for friends to find. :lol:
BFF!
Instagram

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

OP wrote " At this rate, she'll have a bigger wardrobe than me. " Its OK to spoil your girl, she wont take advantage of your generosity. Nor will she mind you buying her some nice used clothing from a Goodwill store who have some very good bargains for some really nice outfits.

Claudios Avanti
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Claudios Avanti »

Your photography skills & creativity are great, there's an almost hint of love in your writing.
I purchased the same doll around the same time even & I've been enjoying her almost as much. Any tips in regards to dressing the doll? That's the one thing I find hardest, especially when it's tight clothing with long sleeves. It looks damn sexy to make her wear it but sometimes I spend a solid half hour getting it on. I've seen some people suggest cloth racks to hang her.
Claudios.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Wait a second.....Zenobia is a doll?! You're telling me that this whole time I've been drooling over pictures of a freaking doll? You had me fooled all along! :lol: Anyway, I enjoyed reading that! Thanks for telling us about your experience! 0X

INFORMATIONS