www.wmdolls.com

Oh wow...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Oh wow...

Post by ColColt »

Many years ago there use to be an LP(before the days of CDs and cassettes) called "Music For Sensuous Lovers", by Z. That was the title. Very erotic for the time and it may be available still.

Here you go....

https://www.amazon.com/music-sensuous-l ... B0052A0X64

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

ColColt wrote:Many years ago there use to be an LP(before the days of CDs and cassettes) called "Music For Sensuous Lovers", by Z. That was the title. Very erotic for the time and it may be available still.

Here you go....

https://www.amazon.com/music-sensuous-l ... B0052A0X64
Interesting idea, thanks, I'll be looking into various audio possibilities. Could hopefully at least provide a supportive setting.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Arthur1960 wrote:Another important aspect to good, successful doll/human bonding is to not rush things but let things go at their own pace.
Thank you again Arthur, I'm thinking this is actually a really good point. When I bought a doll I hadn't anticipated anything close to the level of bonding that ensued, heck that's why I started this thread in the first place. I'm only now starting to realize that the whole bonding thing IS the primary thing. (At least for those where it's a thing at all, I guess). And that it needs time to develop naturally and organically.

Fane

Post by Fane »

So glad you’re enjoying her.. however you may want to note that this is not the WM#56 Head on Kinga, but actually the head#70 they’ve given you

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Fane wrote:So glad you’re enjoying her.. however you may want to note that this is not the WM#56 Head on Kinga, but actually the head#70 they’ve given you
Hi Fane, thanks.

Interesting, are you sure? Now that you mention it, those two heads do look very similar, judging from these pictures:
https://www.the-doll-house.com/heads-wm ... ad-56.html
https://www.the-doll-house.com/heads-wm ... ad-70.html

I must admit I can't say for sure from the pictures. Near the neck bolt is written #56 in red marker, I assume they do that as part of their inventory system, but it could be a mistake of course.

I have no known reference for head #70 other than the above pictures. If you do, I'd very much appreciate it if you could provide the links.

If it turns out to be #70 then I can only say they made the right choice for me :lol: but it would be good to know for sure, in case I ever need to order a replacement head. Whichever number head she is, she is Kinga now.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Okay, so I didn't want a relationship but was still missing something, and that's why I bought a doll. But it never occured to me that I'd end up in a relationship with my doll. :o

The whole thing shifted gears on me when I started bonding with her, which I did not expect. Perhaps that's why it took time for me to readjust and find my bearings. I made the mistake of actively trying to superimpose a fantasy, instead of letting what is already inherently there speak for itself and develop at its own pace. Kind of disrespectful when you think about it... :oops:

Kinga is teaching me a lot about myself, and she has been very patient with me. She is truly a gift. I could have sworn that her face positively lit up when I finally started to wise up... :lol:

I'll bet this was her evil plan all along... :razz: Thank you sweet Kinga.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Pfff what a mindfuck... :roll:

Anyway, question: How are the finger wires attached to the palm? If they get detached, does it mean something broke, or can it be easily reattached/reinserted or something? (hopefully without having to cut open the hand :cry: )

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Had this song in my head all day... Couldn't be helped :lol: but there are worse songs to be stuck with ey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg

(sorry the youtube tag doesn't seem to work)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Pinocchio, I'm sure that you have read by now that the fingers on our gals are a weak point and although in the past year the Jinsan factory have been using thicker wires, they are still prone to break where the wire is joined to the palm plate. In previous incarnations the hand design also had narrow springs that the wires were pushed into (Sarah has this design) and when the fingers became loose you could sometimes locate the wire and push it back into the spring, however all the gals I have received in the past year have got stiff wires that are epoxied into the metal palm plate. Once they snap off the only way to fix it is to make an incision into the palm just before the palm plate and replace the broken wire. There are now several member threads that cover this but if it's just one wire broken you may want to leave it until more have gone and you have a bit more experience working with tpe. A couple of my gals have broken a couple of fingers but it's not really noticeable yet so I will leave it for now, in the meantime watch those fingers when you move Kinga about and when dressing her you can pop a sock over her hand to protect the fingers.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Thanks for the tips Arthur, I'll check out those threads.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Guys, is it possible for black mold to grow just anywhere on TPE for no apparent reason?

Just now while powdering my girl I found two little black spots that I can't seem to remove. Each of the pictures below show both spots and enough context to see where it is on her body. :wink: You can click on them to take a closer look, I didn't scale them down so they're fairly high res.

One is in the lower left of the pictures, on the outside of her lower left thigh. The other is in the upper right of the pictures, on the inside of her upper right thigh.

The white stain on the blanket is talcum powder, the dark stain above it is hydrogen peroxide 3% (as suggested by Indigo in some post I found once burried pages deep in one of those obscure threads that I'll probably never find again).

She currently spends most of her time in some pajama-like pants of a light color, except of course at those times when I feel oddly compelled to undress her... :whistle: so I have no idea how that would be conducive to black mold, if that's what it is. I don't know. The spots are not dust or dye, and aren't going away.

Not sure what else to say about it that might help to diagnose the problem. I don't know how black mold could get going there, but I have no idea what else it might be or how to find out, or what to do about it. Except if it gets worse and I can't find a way to remove it, I might have to slice it off. :(

Any insights and suggestions most welcome.
IMG_20000211_083339.jpg
IMG_20000211_083339.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 1676 times
IMG_20000211_083344.jpg
IMG_20000211_083344.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 1676 times
IMG_20000211_083403.jpg
IMG_20000211_083403.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1676 times
IMG_20000211_083419.jpg
IMG_20000211_083419.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1676 times

Big Daddy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Big Daddy »

Thanks, that was a very good read. I'm still waiting for my first in great anticipation. Your words have made feel even more sure I made to right move to buy a doll. Happy honeymoon.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Big Daddy wrote:Thanks, that was a very good read. I'm still waiting for my first in great anticipation. Your words have made feel even more sure I made to right move to buy a doll. Happy honeymoon.
Thanks, good to hear! Hope you get to enjoy yours soon :thumbs_up:

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Happy to report that the black spots eventually came off with baby oil and some careful rubbing/massaging.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Was just going to suggest baby oil; that stuff works wonders! Got me some anti-stain stuff but really all stains I've had have come off with some baby oil...kinda wasted money on that one...tho it gives me reason to be little less careful with keeping clothes on ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS