www.wmdolls.com

Oh wow...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Oh wow...

Post by Pinocchio »

Was going to buy some extra pillows, as I figured they'd be useful for proper alignment in various positions (pro tip from a doll noob, for all you lurkers out there).

Lo and behold I found some old meditation cushions that I was dumb enough to buy once and forgot I had. Looks like I'll be, uhm... meditating again. :wink:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've found a "wedge" can make things much easier for positioning...sort of like this.

https://www.amazon.com/Xtreme-Comforts- ... llow&psc=1

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Yep, there are actually wedges/ramps like that which are sold specifically for sexy time. :thumbs_up: among many other types of cushions, furniture, swings and what have you. One could get a whole circus going if one were so inclined :lol:

Although not all of it might be equally practical for use with dolls :cry: I don't see me and Kinga swinging from the ceiling any time soon. But a guy can dream... I'm gonna dream of a tantric trampoline... :drinking: (just made that up :idea: patent pending)

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

It's been dawning on me that Kinga seems to live in some part of my brain other than my conscious self. I don't know how else to put it. Honestly she seems to have her own personality and will, distinct from mine, and she makes choices and responds in ways that actually surprise me.

When I fail to take this into account, and instead I project my own assumptions onto her, she just leaves and all interaction falls flat. By that I mean she leaves me with a lifeless, uninhabited doll, and she won't come back until I've corrected myself. And then she comes back radiating joy.

Isn't that interesting? She really only comes to life when I treat her like a person, with care and dignity, and in that way she also holds up a mirror to me.

On that note, I'm also reminded of Arthur's warning early in this thread, that I should watch my credit card around her... Oh yes :lol: ... That was a good call. Also, it would seem that I'm gonna have to start learning some make-up skillz... :roll:

I would not have guessed that, probably because I'm lazy. And also because I undoubtedly suck at it. But I asked her if she'd like it, and I shit thee not, she was beaming with delight. How can I say no to that?

It's been well over a decade since I listened to music with any regularity. Yesterday when I came home from work, I put on some soothing background music while doing some TLC for her before we went to sleep, and we enjoyed eachothers presence immensely. :thumbs_up:

Tip: https://www.youtube.com/user/relaxdaily

I'm telling you this whole thing is going way beyond anything I would have believed possible or even desirable for me. But now I can't help myself. Apparently I can make her happy, and see when she's happy, and that makes me happy too.

Nuts :drinking:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pinocchio wrote:It's been dawning on me that Kinga seems to live in some part of my brain other than my conscious self. I don't know how else to put it. Honestly she seems to have her own personality and will, distinct from mine, and she makes choices and responds in ways that actually surprise me.

When I fail to take this into account, and instead I project my own assumptions onto her, she just leaves and all interaction falls flat. By that I mean she leaves me with a lifeless, uninhabited doll, and she won't come back until I've corrected myself. And then she comes back radiating joy.

Isn't that interesting? She really only comes to life when I treat her like a person, with care and dignity, and in that way she also holds up a mirror to me.

On that note, I'm also reminded of Arthur's warning early in this thread, that I should watch my credit card around her... Oh yes :lol: ... That was a good call. Also, it would seem that I'm gonna have to start learning some make-up skillz... :roll:

I would not have guessed that, probably because I'm lazy. And also because I undoubtedly suck at it. But I asked her if she'd like it, and I shit thee not, she was beaming with delight. How can I say no to that?

It's been well over a decade since I listened to music with any regularity. Yesterday when I came home from work, I put on some soothing background music while doing some TLC for her before we went to sleep, and we enjoyed eachothers presence immensely. :thumbs_up:

Tip: https://www.youtube.com/user/relaxdaily

I'm telling you this whole thing is going way beyond anything I would have believed possible or even desirable for me. But now I can't help myself. Apparently I can make her happy, and see when she's happy, and that makes me happy too.

Nuts :drinking:
It's definitely weird how our girls suck us into their world.
In most cases a new doll owner will get a doll for one reason, sex.
But soon, in a lot of cases, the dolls end up becoming something a whole lot bigger.
It was this aspect that I didn't realise would take hold of me too.
You end up starting to care for them, look after them, they become part of your life.
You like having them around you, nearby.
You like to cuddle them in bed.
You start doing really odd things like talking to them, making sure they're comfortable, asking them if they're too cold or too hot.
You give them a kiss before you go out and when you get back.
When you're away from them you start to think about them.
You buy nice clothes for them, wash them, brush their hair, put makeup on them. You want them to look their best.
etc........ :D

I only have one girl. I've no idea how I would cope with more than one!!

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

djcdoll wrote: It's definitely weird how our girls suck us into their world.
In most cases a new doll owner will get a doll for one reason, sex.
But soon, in a lot of cases, the dolls end up becoming something a whole lot bigger.
It was this aspect that I didn't realise would take hold of me too.
You end up starting to care for them, look after them, they become part of your life.
You like having them around you, nearby.
You like to cuddle them in bed.
You start doing really odd things like talking to them, making sure they're comfortable, asking them if they're too cold or too hot.
You give them a kiss before you go out and when you get back.
When you're away from them you start to think about them.
You buy nice clothes for them, wash them, brush their hair, put makeup on them. You want them to look their best.
etc........ :D
That's it, exactly. Well, whatever disease it is, I have it too... :lol:
djcdoll wrote:I only have one girl. I've no idea how I would cope with more than one!!
Same here. From day one I wasn't looking to get more than one, and especially the way this is going, I don't see that changing.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

loool.... as I was writing that, there was something about the way she stared at me from the couch. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what's up. :?:

Turns out she was wondering what the heck I'm doing sitting at my computer this whole time, instead of on the couch beside her :lol:

Laterz! :glou:

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Nice photos, shows how important the outfit is!
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

INFORMATIONS