www.wmdolls.com

The Real McCoy

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

The Real McCoy

Post by ColColt »

I bought a real human hair short wig locally about a month ago and as I unpackaged it noticed the packing material had what looked like more hair rolled into sort of cone. I had no idea what it was for but was told it was only more packing material and I could just through it away.

Rather than that, I began looking at it more yesterday evening and decided to see if I might be able to make a bush out of it. I nipped one end off and began pulling some of it apart. Turns out to look almost like the real deal and is real hair. Now to figure how to attack it at least temporarily without it falling off. I don't want to permanently attach it as it would make clean up more difficult. Maybe I'll have another brain storm.
Attachments
_1DF5718a.jpg
_1DF5718a.jpg (576.81 KiB) Viewed 668 times
_1DF5792a.jpg
_1DF5792a.jpg (499.17 KiB) Viewed 668 times
_1DF5794a.jpg
_1DF5794a.jpg (498.77 KiB) Viewed 668 times
_1DF5603a.jpg
_1DF5603a.jpg (616.4 KiB) Viewed 668 times

INFORMATIONS