www.wmdolls.com

Permanent white teeth?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Permanent white teeth?

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

I own a head 162,also have a pair of Von rubber teeth but it didn't sit too well as the head has an enhanced mouth.

I heard things like paint can work, but I was wondering if white powder makeup with some form of sealant could work? If anyone has recommendations or have tried it please share :)

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Permanent white teeth?

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:I own a head 162,also have a pair of Von rubber teeth but it didn't sit too well as the head has an enhanced mouth.

I heard things like paint can work, but I was wondering if white powder makeup with some form of sealant could work? If anyone has recommendations or have tried it please share :)
Body Color (from the now deceased Crazy Cajun) was perfect for Zoey's teeth and has remained perfect for a number of months. I believe that product is coming too or has returned to the market place. Check some threads about that.
Here's Zoey's teeth. And this application of Body Color is some...four months old?
P1010518.JPG
P1010518.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 1809 times

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

If you do use paint, it needs to be oil based paint. Water base will just crack and peel off. But it will take at least a month for the oil to cure (dry). It would be really hard not to kiss her for that long. Any paint excess will be little dots that need to be removed. I find it is still painted underneath in these cases. You want to use the thinnest application as possible. It's probably bad to digest if any comes off. I'm only painting dolls that will be for display only.

I have the von rubber set too. They don't sit well with any head that already have teeth. I have the 162 normal mouth and I still have a problem.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

TEETHS MADE IN SOLID WHITE TPE
Many heads now have indeed visible teeths . I plan to replace the skin color TPE in way of the moulded teeths (painted in white) by white TPE moulded teeths. I found very well done white TPE teeths in one masturbating toy I bought two examplars of these ones just to recover the white TPE teeths glued (by heat probably) in the toys mouth.(Ali-express TONGMAIL TRADING STORE)
Sex-Toys-Homme-Masturbateur-Tasse-Aritificial-Vagin-r-el-chatte-Profonde-Langue-Gorge-Double-trou-Anal.jpg_50x50.jpg
Sex-Toys-Homme-Masturbateur-Tasse-Aritificial-Vagin-r-el-chatte-Profonde-Langue-Gorge-Double-trou-Anal.jpg_50x50.jpg (2.3 KiB) Viewed 1815 times

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Dollyman25442 wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:I own a head 162,also have a pair of Von rubber teeth but it didn't sit too well as the head has an enhanced mouth.

Body Color (from the now deceased Crazy Cajun) was perfect for Zoey's teeth and has remained perfect for a number of months. I believe that product is coming too or has returned to the market place. Check some threads about that.
I'll be sure to check out Body colour. Your pic looked nice, I can get that colour with white powder obviously but not permanent . Gone after a couple kisses XD

Did a little more snooping around. I heard something called Permatex can be used ? Not sure if silicone will react bad with the tpe teeth tho.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Dollyman25442 wrote:Body Color (from the now deceased Crazy Cajun) was perfect for Zoey's teeth and has remained perfect for a number of months. I believe that product is coming too or has returned to the market place. Check some threads about that.
Here's Zoey's teeth. And this application of Body Color is some...four months old?
The attachment P1010518.JPG is no longer available
I'm the person redeveloping BodyColor. James was a good friend of mine. I've got BodyColor² working, and I'm ready to start selling it. The product exists right now. I'm awaiting TDF to approve me to market it here on the forum. I'm ready to roll with it once I get some kind of vendor status. I've got a white in my first production. I'd like it to be brighter, but I'll have to use something other than white pigment to do that. Adding more pigment at this point doesn't make the white whiter. I think it still looks pretty good, and would do teeth well. My lighting isn't very good, so these pictures don't show it really well. It's much whiter in person.
20180711_204047.jpg
20180711_204047.jpg (947.23 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
20180711_204408.jpg
20180711_204408.jpg (942.8 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
20180709_222817.jpg
20180709_222817.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
Also, I have something James never did. Clear Sealer. You can apply any makeup you choose, and seal it with CLEAR BodyColor². This will give you any color you want with the benefits of BodyColor².

Never mix silicone with TPE. It shouldn't damage the TPE, but the silicone will react badly to the TPE.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I had trouble with the teeth getting dingy and found a white eyebrow(I guess what it was) pencil in the makeup department of CVS Pharmacy. Problem with it, while getting them more white, it's like it melted on the teeth as I was applying. Not sure how long it will hold up.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

FOREVER WHITE TEETHS

Here are three pictures showing
LILLIAN head DH168 in light honey skin color with no lipstick and no white paint on the imprinted teeths.
LILLIAN head with one solid white TPE teeth extracted from the love toy.The toy TPE is perfectly white.
LILLIAN head with the same teeth on the mouth (one toy teeth is twice oversized compared to the imprinted original teeths)
The problem is to cut off the head imprinted teeths (iron smoothing?), to cut to the right size the toy teeths (one toy teeth equal two original head teeths) and to exercice myself with my glue (xylene with 5 per cent pure mineral oïl) and my iron and hot air Rework station. I plan to equip 10 heads that way if successfull.
P1020230.JPG
P1020230.JPG (5.44 MiB) Viewed 1675 times
P1020232.JPG
P1020232.JPG (5.36 MiB) Viewed 1675 times
P1020231.JPG
P1020231.JPG (5.18 MiB) Viewed 1675 times

INFORMATIONS