www.wmdolls.com

Possible Trouble?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Sam Wobbles

Re: Possible Trouble?

Post by Sam Wobbles »

I haven't owned a doll for very long, but I have owned other TPE hip toys and masturbators for awhile now, and I have tried different drying techniques on those.

I did most of my research on these forums, even before I was a registered member. I've tried tampons, air mattress inflators, and aquarium pumps. They all seemed to do the job, but I personally prefer the aquarium pump over the other two.

The inflator puts out a lot of air, but it is loud and they will typically say not to leave it running for more than 10-15 minutes or it can overheat and become damaged. The noise is annoying and because of the time thing, you can't really leave it and forget about it. You have to go back and turn it off after 10-15 min.

The tampons I just never felt good about stuffing them in and pulling them out when dry. It seems to me that they are more abrasive than sticking small, smooth tubes in and will probably cause more micro damage over time. They are also not quite as effective at drying as either air method in my opinion.

The aquarium pump is the winner to me. It's quiet and you can just stick the tubes in and forget about it for awhile as they do their thing. I use a Tetra AP 300 with two tubes coming out - one for each hole. I clean the holes with antibacterial hand soap and water, then leave vertical sitting on a towel for about 10 min so excess water can drip out, then lay the toy / doll horizontally with the hole openings open (comfortably, not stretched), and then I stick the aquarium tubes in each hole. I carefully insert the tube all the way to the back of the canal until I hear a sort of slurping noise when it reaches the back (I think caused by the moisture), then I pull it back out slightly (about half a cm). Then I just leave the tubes in for a long while. I check and make sure it's drying and usually after a couple hours it seems totally dry with my AP 300. I usually leave it in for longer to be sure. The aquarium pump is quiet and easy so it's no big deal.

This is the one I have:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002563QI

I think surgically removing the mold was probably a good plan considering the location. Moving forward though you will want to use a different drying method from what you have been doing previously. I would go with the pump if it were me, but if the inflator screeching isn't too loud / annoying to you, that should be good too in my opinion.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The Aquarian pump I have is the AP150 model but to me doesn't blow very strong. I'm not use to them so, I don't know if that's just their nature. the blower I showed earlier gets the job done much faster but will heat up and you almost have to put ear plugs in. You definitely woudn't walk away with it running. Maybe I should give the 150 pump another try-just for a longer time., I know of that slurping sound you mentioned. I've heard the same thing, backed out about an inch. It just takes a long time for the cavities to dry with it...hours.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

ColColt wrote:The Aquarian pump I have is the AP150 model but to me doesn't blow very strong. I'm not use to them so, I don't know if that's just their nature. the blower I showed earlier gets the job done much faster but will heat up and you almost have to put ear plugs in. You definitely woudn't walk away with it running. Maybe I should give the 150 pump another try-just for a longer time., I know of that slurping sound you mentioned. I've heard the same thing, backed out about an inch. It just takes a long time for the cavities to dry with it...hours.
I have a silicone built in lady. Mold could be an issue if I didn't dry her properly.
I use an air bed pump to dry my ladies holes and it works great! Takes about 20 minutes to get her completely dry.
I used to use a small fan to dry her and that took about an hour so the air bed pump is great timewise and gets the job done.
The pump will run you 10 to 12 dollars at Walmart or Kmart.
See my drying thread in my signature for more details.
I have had my doll a little over 2 years and never had a mold issue.

Good luck...... :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

@gonestill77

Hey, yeah I think your thread was one of the main ones I came accross in my research. I did use the air mattress inflator for awhile. I even made a custom connector / splitter with aquarium tubes and duct tape which worked really well for two holes. The thing was just so loud that I ended up trying the aquarium pump too and ended up preferring that. But yeah, the inflators can do the job nicely if you don't mind the ~10min of very loud screeching.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

samuraiwobble wrote:@gonestill77

Hey, yeah I think your thread was one of the main ones I came accross in my research. I did use the air mattress inflator for awhile. I even made a custom connector / splitter with aquarium tubes and duct tape which worked really well for two holes. The thing was just so loud that I ended up trying the aquarium pump too and ended up preferring that. But yeah, the inflators can do the job nicely if you don't mind the ~10min of very loud screeching.
Yeah, the air bed pump is a loud motherfucker but, it doesn't bother me or my roommates so fuck it. :mrgreen:

I love the fast drying time and efficiency of the airbed pump.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

gonestill77 wrote: I have a silicone built in lady. Mold could be an issue if I didn't dry her properly.
I use an air bed pump to dry my ladies holes and it works great! Takes about 20 minutes to get her completely dry.
I used to use a small fan to dry her and that took about an hour so the air bed pump is great timewise and gets the job done.

Is this what you may be referring to? It looks similar to your thread on drying.

https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-QuickPum ... 6918&psc=1

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

ColColt wrote:
gonestill77 wrote: I have a silicone built in lady. Mold could be an issue if I didn't dry her properly.

Is this what you may be referring to? It looks similar to your thread on drying.

https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-QuickPum ... 6918&psc=1

Yeah, kinda looks like mine. Price is kinda steep though. Got mine cheaper and you can run it on batteries or plug into wall or car lighter. It comes with the different plug adapters and different nozzles for the air flow. I think you use 2 or 3 D batteries if you wanna go that route but I always plug into the wall.
It is noisy but gets the job done right and fast compared to alternate methods.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've also used this-what do you thing of it? It's noisy but blows a good stream of air with the long nozzle.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_225 Jul. 12 21.18.jpg
ScreenHunter_225 Jul. 12 21.18.jpg (38.74 KiB) Viewed 1508 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

ColColt wrote:I've also used this-what do you thing of it? It's noisy but blows a good stream of air with the long nozzle.

Don't know. Never seen one of those before. The air bed pump works well so I am not looking to try anything new unless it would cut the time even more.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This device is handy for lots of things including cleaning out your computer tower or keyboard with the attachments. With one of those shorter attachments I can even blow off the deck!

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

I use the aquarium pumps also, found a couple on Amazon for $5, bought 2. Very quiet. Little weak but thats ok because I have time to leave them in. Softer air flow may be better for tpe ball.

I took old thick plastic chopstick and taped air tube to it with blue tape, measured 17cm and marked with tape. Easy to insert and exact depth every time. Slowly pull outwards after a period of time for complete canal drying.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:
samuraiwobble wrote:
You pointed out that it is only about 1.5in deep that got affected. That makes me think it might be an issue with your method of sitting her up vertically with a tampon in and letting the tampon soak up the moisture. It might be trapping moisture against the skin even as it absorbs it, and blocking all airflow too.
In retrospect, I'm wondering if the Tampon is a good idea. It seemed to be and I must have read about it somewhere. I normally would let is stay in some 30 minutes and take it out. The one I put in her butt was only to absorb any water from when I was giving her a douche as water always trickled down to her butt and would get inside if I didn't use the Tampon. I always put her on her back, legs up and spread to give the douche with a folded towel under her to catch the water. Afterwards I put in the Tampon-still on her back but then sit her up so the water inside will drain down ant the Tampon absorb most of it.

If mold is a problem with TPE there should be more explicit instructions than what comes with the girls on how to avoid/get rid of it.
Here is how I clean.
I use a turkey baster with anti bacterial dish soap. Flush 3 or 4 or more times. Only inserting baster about an inch or so. With cloths around to catch overflow :)
Then clean water rinse several times with same baster.
Then I remove top of baster and pour Hydrogen Peroxide in till tube in baster is about 1/4 full (not forgetting to put finger over hole I hope) :)
Put that in and let set for 5 minutes or so.
Then rinse clean water several times again.
I open her legs and seat her over a cloth and let drip. time varies.
Or...
Sponges... upholstery foam to absorb excess moisture. I've used the sponge bottle brushes, They work great to softly scrub around up there, but they fall apart after a few uses.
So upholstery foam lasts longer and can be cleaned and used again.
For air dry, I use a fan after sponge. open her up, place a small fan in front of her and let her be for 90 minutes. I've even had the thought of putting a funnel up her to direct air better from fan.
I wait at least 12 hours before I do the vaseline thing up there.

Low tech stuff that works for me. :)

TPE cannot be sterilized. (This is why one should not buy a used TPE doll) I wouldn't anyway :)

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

TPE cannot be sterilized. (This is why one should not buy a used TPE doll) I wouldn't anyway :)
I've read many discussions on TPE sex toys (not full size dolls) discussing this concept and they've said the same thing--TPE should never be bought used. Quite a few used TPE dolls are sold though on here.

Periwinkle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Periwinkle »

Wow, I had no idea mold could grow on the dolls.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
I've read many discussions on TPE sex toys (not full size dolls) discussing this concept and they've said the same thing--TPE should never be bought used. Quite a few used TPE dolls are sold though on here.
The only way I'd buy a used doll is if I know for certain doll would not be used for sex. But just modelling. It is a health issue. For what some are asking for their dolls for sale on here, it's healthier and more cost effective to buy new. All depends on the use for doll. Could be a good reason why some have 2 or 3 dolls, one is for play while the others are for show :)

Some more experienced members say to seal up an orifice once it has mold. I'd rather take the time to get rid of mold before doing that step.

INFORMATIONS