www.wmdolls.com

Possible Trouble?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Possible Trouble?

Post by RGC_0767 »

Saturate a bunch of paper towels in bleach. stuff in there and leave for a while. Time frame is up to you. Several hours? a day? somewhere around there. :)
Baking soda will help as well.

Nivea. I do not use it on doll anymore. I use Pure mineral oil, and vaseline applied in and around intimates. Vaseline will help repel moisture. Got to keep her dry as possible. dark damp areas attract mold...

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

Personally I have always stored my girls wearing panties... they’re designed to keep real girls dry... I suspect it helps the created ladies too. Just my theory... for future prevention.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Bleach is effective at treating normal mold & mildew. Not sure what that would do to the doll however. 42% humidity to me seems high. PM Samara, she is very knowledgeable & helpful with doll ownership problems.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I was going to suggest bleach as well. Know nothing how it will effect TPE. Research first.
You might also try a mix of 20% bleach to 80% water before you jump in 100% bleach.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

When I had to preform surgery on my girl due to water damage inside her arm, I noticed a few of those black dots too. I used a pair of curved scissors to carefully cut a thin layer of skin out. Also had to make that it didn't go deeper into her skin. I left the cut open for a few days to make sure it didn't grow back then sealed it. She hasn't shown any signs of it returning so far.

If you decide to do the same, remember you don't have to cut out huge chunks. Just enough skin until the black spots disappear.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

The trick is that the mold is not actually on the surface of the TPE. the mold is under a layer or several. So, whatever you put on it has to remain there and have sufficient quantities to be able to "soak in" to the TPE to even get at the mold to kill it. After it is dead it should be a case of cleaning it out like you would any other stain on a TPE lady.

But that is me spitballing. I really do not know.
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

I do not own a tpe doll.Maybe try the stuff for sterilising wine/beer making equipment.Maybe half insert a dry tampon and then apply the sterilising solution to the tapon which will then expand to fit.I do not know if this will affect the tpe.
ATB
Matt.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Chuck Norris wrote:Ok.
Also, if you do not mind me asking,Do you use cornstarch?
What I've been using is the powder RLSD offers with their care kit. I've never put that inside her though...just Vaseline or Nivea cream.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

soak s9me paper towels rolled up in bleach and fit it inside the canal and let it soak for a bit. ive done this with a tpe insert and it got the mold out. monitor it. afterwards wash it with peroxide and then clean it up and powder it. should be gone.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

What's bleach going to do to the TPE?

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If you have any material that is at all porous and is wet or damp , then you apply vaseline or any type of thick oil onto the material, you will trap the moisture in the material. The material needs to be fully dried via air circulation and appropriate heat before any oil/cream is applied.

On a damp day, I can drive water out of a piece of cast iron using a propane torch to the point of dripping off the bottom of the casting.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This is weird. I just opened her legs and back to attempt the baking soda and peroxide regiment and noticed it's clean as a whistle? Yesterday I tried three things-alcohol(91 and 99%) then vinegar and finally the peroxide.... Nothing seemed to work so, I posted about the problem, got a few suggestions and decided to give it a try. Upon examination the spots were gone.

Well-take that back. Upon closer examination there's still some 5-7 specks left. I'll dab some peroxide on a Q-tip and apply and wait to see if that's what did the trick overnight last night.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

They sell anti-fungal powder for jock itch. Maybe that'll work?
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

It seems to me that the alcohol you used did the trick. I used to build a product at work that required alcohol as a lubricant for putting pressed fit plastic parts together because it would make them go together easily and then evaporate. Everyone who performed this task had to either wear gloves or use a hell of alot of lotion after shift or else suffer from very dry, hard, and cracked skin to the point where chunks would break out and cause bleeding. So I'd say alcohol could dry the heck out of some mold. Maybe it just took overnight to seep in there down to where the mold actually was.

INFORMATIONS