www.wmdolls.com

Possible Trouble?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Possible Trouble?

Post by ColColt »

She'd crush me! :) I can never seem to get her at the right height. Dog fashion she's either too low for the vagina or too high for anal. I prefer the former but unless I find something to put under her knees to lift her up a bit it's a not go...too far under by a few inches. I really had her butt jacked up the other day and it looked good but still was a bit low.

On her back, legs bent toward her chest she's too far under. It's a real PITA as those thighs and butt don't give much like real flesh. Maybe I'll hit on a good position sooner or later.
Attachments
_1DF5424a.jpg
_1DF5424a.jpg (443.75 KiB) Viewed 1204 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Lol gotcha. :p

What about getting one of those back rest pillows and using and adding some other pillows on top of that one? that way it takes pressure off her knees and lifts her up also. That's what I use when I do that position. You could also use the front slope to help get some extra lift in the back area if needed.
pillows.jpg

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Looks like I need to take a trip to Walmart in the bedding department. Someone mentioned a 'wedge" to me. I'm not sure what that is but I'll find out. Seems to be a trick getting things in the proper perspective. You can't say, "you're up to high, darling...lower your butt a little". They don't savvy.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea the wedge is just the straight incline version like a triangle.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

That may be just the thing I need to also prop my feet up on since I have a problem with lower leg/foot swelling now and then if I stand too long...maybe two of them. It would most likely take more than 3" thick, however. Gotta get to her one way or the other. Wish I could get her to bend at the waist. That takes more strength that I can muster...tried it.

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Yeah you should get one. I feel like they should include a wedge pillow with every doll purchase.. They are super useful for lots of positions, and great for sitting against the back of your bed yourself too. I got one that I think is 12 inches at the base. I'm tall, but it's really firm so it's almost too tall. I can lay Alex on her back with her butt hanging off the end of it slightly and then she is at the perfect height for me. Or I can face her forward and use it for support under her. What's really nice is you can sort of fine tune the height by shifting how much she is hanging off the end sort of.

This is the one I got.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B075VCGXQX/

It's black which probably wasn't the best idea. It hasn't stained her though and I usually just cover it with that blanket which I've washed a bunch of times. There are a bunch on Amazon and Walmart probably does have them too.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well-I guess a trip to Walmart is in order...or check out Amazon and see what they have. I may have to get a few different ones to tailor me needs. :) I have only three pillows here, one rather flat but, I think the wedge jobbies are the ticket.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

The one I got (shown in pic) has a flat portion before it inclines. It's 8"thick. Got it here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LX ... UTF8&psc=1

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Crazy how some bad news about mold invasion works out to a conversation about doll sex improvement huh? :D :p

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Yep-we've ran the gamut for sure. :)

INFORMATIONS