www.wmdolls.com

Possible Trouble?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Possible Trouble?

Post by ColColt »

I hope this is not what I think it is. Giving my girl a douche today after some fun I always put a tampon in her butt hole as I know water will trickle down into it with her legs spread and back. As I was cleaning up after getting her dry and blowing out both holes I noticed this just inside the butt hole about an inch and a half or so. I don't like what I saw. It won't come off with regular water and Q-tip so, I dunked the Q-tip in 91% alcohol...still won't budge.

Am I in trouble? She's a month old.
Attachments
_1DF5771a.jpg
_1DF5771a.jpg (377.68 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

Silicone-Jay

Re: Possible Trouble?

Post by Silicone-Jay »

:whistle:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Unless you've been sprinkling pepper down her pooper, that's exactly what you think it is.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I was afraid of that. I've tried hydrogen peroxide, 91 proof alcohol and white vinegar-none have touched it.
Attachments
ShiningDanny2.jpg
ShiningDanny2.jpg (40.92 KiB) Viewed 3098 times

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

So that is what molds looks like on TPE? :cry:

Is there anyway to get it out before it spreads? Would you need to sacrifice the anal by cutting out pieces of it making the anal useless for good? I'm really sorry that it happened so early to your doll.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

If moisture did this then I need to stop using Nivea cream as it has water in it. This makes no sense. There is none in the vaginal canal. It seems to be defined within the first inch and a half of her butt hole. I opened it wide as I could, touch a flashlight and saw no more further inside.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Oh no ColCult... I don't know anything about TPE.
Can you use acetone on TPE?
Maybe try soaking a tampon in peroxide and inserting that?
I'm sure there are many that will know what to do, so don't listen to me! Maybe samara can help?
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

I see a lot of mold posters lamenting in horror at mold in their dolls and that their precious ladyfriend must then be mutilated with soldering irons and knives, then glued shut for all eternity.
Why?
It's ordinary harmless mold, not toxic mold and certainly not ebola. I suspect that anyone with a black doll wouldn't even see it.
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Ii don't think mold is a good thing to have inside them. It can only grow if not halted with something. Apparently it's not peroxide, different strengths of alcohol(91 proof and Denatured) nor does Vinegar help. I guess unless someone comes up with a remedy or special elixir I'll just have to cut it and pull it out with tweezers. I'm not going to let it remain.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Do you live in a humid environment? If yes, Do you have a dehumidifier in the room or close by to keep the moisture away?
How do you leave her legs when she is at rest? If the legs are very tight close together, then it leave no more room for the air to flow in and out. Especially the bumhole.
If it is actually mold then it thrive and live on moisture...What kill mold? It is a very dry environment. Mold do not live in a dry environment.
My suggestion is if it is mold:
Put her in a tiny room like in a closet (or bedroom and close the door) and put a dehumidifier in there for a few days so that the room become really really really f^cking dry. Mold should be dead by then but it will still leave the black spot.
Then after it dies, you can use peroxide to easily remove all the dead spores.
Always remember that mold is a mushroom type of spore. After it grows.it makes roots and TPE is porous. Perfect recipe for them to grow so that is why it is so hard to get rid of them.
Kill them by removing what they need to survive....aka moisture

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Humid outside but 40-45% indoors. I keep it around 74 degrees inside and the humidly is low at an average of 42%. She's never been outside in the hot, humid outdoors-just the bedroom where I have central air. No reason for this mold I can think of. IN the bedroom I run an air purifier. Downstairs is more cool/humid as it's partially underground(split foyer) but, I seldom go down there and sure can't carry an 85 pound girl down 12 stairs. I run a dehumidifier down there set on 45%.

I've put several different things on her with a Q-tip to no avail.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Going off what Chuck is suggesting, has anyone ever tried an ozone generator? Like lock her in a closet and run ozone for 2 hours and let her set in that environment for 24hours?
I bought one of these and it really works great https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAP7388 You can find cheaper ones, more like $30 pretty easy. They are known and used for killing mold in homes after floods.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by airvader »

wowza that's a scary picture
Airvader

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Ok. Then humidity do not seems to be the problem.
There a was post earlier a few weeks back (or months) that I cant find about a member that had a mold problem also.
He drowned the "holes" in peroxide or something similar and left it in there for quite a while then all the black spots disappear on their own.
Also, if you do not mind me asking,Do you use cornstarch?

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Forb wrote:Going off what Chuck is suggesting, has anyone ever tried an ozone generator? Like lock her in a closet and run ozone for 2 hours and let her set in that environment for 24hours?
I bought one of these and it really works great https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAP7388 You can find cheaper ones, more like $30 pretty easy. They are known and used for killing mold in homes after floods.
I heard about it Forb but you are the first one I see that actually has one. Ozone kill spore that are in the air (suspended) but it doesnt kill the ones that actually have roots onto something

INFORMATIONS