www.wmdolls.com

100cm clothing sizes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
1320n12

100cm clothing sizes

Post by 1320n12 »

This may have been covered already but I know some people dont know sizes well or are new owners and need some help. Ive been a doll owner for many years with 3 dolls so after you buy enough cloths you kinda get good with just looking at something and knowing it will fit or not.
The 100cm B cup usually does well with size 4 under wear and pants and tops and shirts can be between 2t and 4t just depending how they are sized not all sizing runs to same, and thats why i dont like buying online because u have no idea if it runs big or small. and second hand stores are great too because there is always alot of clothes and they are cheap. I know some of you prob feel weird shopping for clothes but if your worried about someone you know seeing u just tell them its for a freind or something or shop in a store thats not real local to you. I enjoy the shoppping for clothes as much as anything. The experience is waht you make it.

INFORMATIONS