www.wmdolls.com

170cm WM M-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollguy

170cm WM M-cup

Post by dollguy »

Hello,its been awhile since ive been on here....

Anyways,ive tried the search engine on here and google. I am looking for actual owners of the 170cm mcup doll. I am thinking about getting one. My real question is the durability. I read a post about a owner had one,and the pussy basically ripped apart and it went worse from there.

My previous doll was a JY 166 muscle. I liked the doll,but ultimately it just seemed too stiff. I am looking for some jiggling,bouncy,squishy TnA. The 170cm m cup is basically the only doll i can see on the market,that has somewhat a balance to it. No overally big hips and more fit looking.

So,if you could help me out with your personal interactions with this doll and give real life feedback. Give the pros and cons! A bonus of any pictures you have,not factory/website pictures. It would be extremely helpful.

Or if anyone has the 163 WM Penelope,that is another doll i think is fairly balanced. Hate the face,has anyone ordered one and they let you change faces? I was going to get that one at the time i bought my 166JY,i was told at that time any face would not fit/match. This was a year ago...

I thank you in advance!!

frith

Re: 170cm WM M-cup

Post by frith »

Mine just finished production and now I'm just waiting for it to get here. I will probably start a thread with regular updates on her status once she has arrived.

dollguy

Re: 170cm WM M-cup

Post by dollguy »

Please make a report....

Anyone own a 163cm Penelope?

INFORMATIONS