www.wmdolls.com

Looking for reassurance - is the 140cm a good first doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Looking for reassurance - is the 140cm a good first doll

Post by Gundam »

I have had my WM140 for 3.5 years or so. She has served me well. The low weight of this doll made her a good choice for me and I am still very happy with her.

She has also outlasted my other two dolls and I have to believe one thing that has helped is she has been kept in a bodystocking since the day I got her. You can see she is wearing two today. One beige and a white lace on top of that.

Good luck and enjoy!
Attachments
g23.jpg
g23.jpg (3.89 MiB) Viewed 706 times

1320n12

Post by 1320n12 »

Everyone has a different perfect size but the 140 is a good middle of the road to start with not too small not too big, you will be very happy im sure.

DrSakamoto

Post by DrSakamoto »

She looks lovely.

Can I ask what gloves you use? I have bought a body stocking, but it doesn’t cover the arms.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

I have a WM168E and I think she is too heavy for effectively and quickly move around during sex, BUT not otherwise and I actually wish she had smaller breasts, like D or almost C because it removes some part of the realism when her breasts are not good in proportion to waist, hips and even more importantly "torso length". She is also almost taller than me since I'm only around 172cm :P

I think you will love the weight and height she will come with. If I understand things correctly, the weight seems to be distributed with most of the weight in the butt and up to the breasts (kinda makes sense when you think about it; that's where all the "meat" is;) ), a little bit like a digital piano with uneven weight since the left keys are heavier than the right keys to mimic real pianos.

Her (WM140D) breasts seems to communicate a "busty petite". My next doll will definitively be shorter with smaller breasts for a more realistic look, and also Asian since they are so goddamn cute! ^_^ Btw make sure you clean & powder your doll when you get her even though you will probably be very eager to star your "honeymoon" together! ;)

GL HF! / CC.

INFORMATIONS