www.wmdolls.com

About to buy this thick WM 156 B-cup...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Xanthine

About to buy this thick WM 156 B-cup...

Post by Xanthine »

...and I want to run it by the experts here before I make my purchase. Here is the doll:

https://www.sexxdolls.com/collections/w ... /wm156cm-3

First of all, is this a legit vendor? It seems like it is, but I want to be sure. This is the cheapest I have found this doll, and wanted to make sure I'm not making a mistake here.

Does anyone have this doll or a similar one (ie the same body or head style) with pictures I can look at? The doll looks incredible, but I realize they have professional makeup and photography; I'd be more interested in seeing some "real" images if possible so I can see what I will really get.

Is it wrong to just go for the cheapest deal? Or is there some rationale for going with a different vendor that may be better, ie better service or included extras, etc? This doll seems to run about $2100 on other sites, but on the one listed above it is only like $1900 with the standing feet option. I'd be willing to pay a bit extra if it gives me extra assurance about the quality of the doll and the service I will get.

Last but not least, what advice would you have for a first time buyer? I mean, I have bought a couple dolls off Amazon, but I wouldn't really count that. Are there certain things I should ask the vendor before buying? Any last minute advice? Basically I am a total noob when it comes to this stuff.

I really want this doll, I have been wanting it for a long time, and I finally narrowed it down to this particular one after looking at literally dozens of them and being paralyzed by indecision for months. I don't even want to wait one more day, but at the same time I don't want to just rush and shell out the $2000 without at least checking here and making sure I'm not doing anything stupid. I appreciate any and all advice I can get here before making this purchase.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: About to buy this thick WM 156 B-cup...

Post by kambui »

That vendor is approved here on TDF. So yes legit in that sense. Their forum is here. viewforum.php?f=402

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

I love how they scratched the $2850 base price to $1850 as if this is some kind of discount

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

This is a beautiful doll (we haven't sold this model yet) and, of course, WM's products speak for themselves. This doll has a handful of photoshoots to look at, so definitely do some asking around! Different photoshoots will show you different angles of her ass, tits, etc, which are absolutely outstanding!
DSC_8448.jpg
DSC_8448.jpg (765.51 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
DSC_8269.jpg
DSC_8269.jpg (858.87 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
DSC_8689.jpg
DSC_8689.jpg (833.05 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
As for questions you should ask the vendor (who we are not familiar with and can't comment on), first question should be how they handle any product issues if they arise when the doll is received. Ask them lots of questions and get a sense of how responsive they are.

You can also ask this vendor for some factory images (non-Photoshopped), and see if they have any.

Rick
Sex Doll Canada
Xanthine wrote:...and I want to run it by the experts here before I make my purchase. Here is the doll:

https://www.sexxdolls.com/collections/w ... /wm156cm-3

First of all, is this a legit vendor? It seems like it is, but I want to be sure. This is the cheapest I have found this doll, and wanted to make sure I'm not making a mistake here.

Does anyone have this doll or a similar one (ie the same body or head style) with pictures I can look at? The doll looks incredible, but I realize they have professional makeup and photography; I'd be more interested in seeing some "real" images if possible so I can see what I will really get.

Is it wrong to just go for the cheapest deal? Or is there some rationale for going with a different vendor that may be better, ie better service or included extras, etc? This doll seems to run about $2100 on other sites, but on the one listed above it is only like $1900 with the standing feet option. I'd be willing to pay a bit extra if it gives me extra assurance about the quality of the doll and the service I will get.

Last but not least, what advice would you have for a first time buyer? I mean, I have bought a couple dolls off Amazon, but I wouldn't really count that. Are there certain things I should ask the vendor before buying? Any last minute advice? Basically I am a total noob when it comes to this stuff.

I really want this doll, I have been wanting it for a long time, and I finally narrowed it down to this particular one after looking at literally dozens of them and being paralyzed by indecision for months. I don't even want to wait one more day, but at the same time I don't want to just rush and shell out the $2000 without at least checking here and making sure I'm not doing anything stupid. I appreciate any and all advice I can get here before making this purchase.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
He is a now BCD FM member.
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

Just want to say - hell. yeah. - that's one booty-full doll!
Adding it to my shortlist for the 2nd full-size doll in my collection.
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

105lbs, son!!!! That's dead weight in a soft unbalanced package. Hope you're up to it, Xanthine. :wink:

OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OmegaDrill »

That's odd. I was let to believe this doll's weight was 43 kg / 94 lbs

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

OmegaDrill wrote:That's odd. I was let to believe this doll's weight was 43 kg / 94 lbs
That is the correct weight. WM156B

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

I am so amped up to finally see real world pictures of the WM 156B!!! :multi:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

omoxiluoyi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by omoxiluoyi »

I like this doll, if I have enough money i'll buy one home. :-)
Sex doll are the greatest invention in the world.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Hey Xanthine! :)

Please feel free to contact us anytime through our contact page or email via support@sexxdolls.com with as many questions as you want and we’ll be more than happy to help you out throughout your whole journey with us until you are satisfied! :) :wink:
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

INFORMATIONS