www.wmdolls.com

Is it just me…Am I the only one?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Is it just me…Am I the only one?

Post by Dollover2000 »

Maybe it’s force of habit, or instinctual common courtesy, or a combination of the two,
but I’ve caught myself saying the words “oops, sorry” every time I bump in to one of my dolls.
I have 8 dolls so far and they almost literally fill the room, so it’s hard to maneuver around anywhere in there without touching one inadvertently.
I tried to break the habit of saying that, but I keep catching myself doing it, without thinking about it.
My wife, as well as I, have found this to be most amusing.
Am I the only one who does this?? :D
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Is it just me…Am I the only one?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

You're definitely not the only one! I do that as well. :oops:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I always swore I'd never loose sight of the fact that these gals are not real, but there I was when my Jyoti took a tumble, apologizing to her for letting her fall. :oops:

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I'm constantly saying I'm sorry, not just for the occasional bump but if I leave her sitting and she falls over on her side, or if I have to leave her alone, or when I'm having difficulty getting her dressed, or I realize she can't see the screen of my tablet, or I fart in bed... the list goes on.

Post by 089 »

Or accidentally touching her left breast (as you were trying to grope the right one.)

Yup. It's happened to me as well.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

089 wrote:Or accidentally touching her left breast (as you were trying to grope the right one.)
:lol:
I went to brush the hair out of her face just a little while ago and accidentally flicked her nipple and said it again!
Well, I’m glad to know I’m in good company… :)
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS