www.wmdolls.com

Changing Position from Rest

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Changing Position from Rest

Post by ColColt »

Need some advice. My 160CM girl needs to be moved. She's fairly heavy at 85 pounds and been on her back for a couple days now and I don't want her fine butt to go flat so I want to move her on her right side. Where should the right arm and hand be? I don't want to damage the hand or shoulder in moving her as that would be rolling over he weight on that arm and hand.

Should I just leave that arm by her side or move it upward like she was raising her hand high to avoid the weight on that arm? I'll rotate her to the other side in a couple days and then back on her back. I'd like to just stand her but it's tricky trying to do that with a bum upper back. I'd have to move her some 8-10 feet to get her away from the wall as the bed is not to far from t hat wall and moving the legs straight out and tipping her up to stand her feet would hit the wall.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Changing Position from Rest

Post by Dollover2000 »

When I first get my girls and powder them, they are laying on my couch on their back. I have to roll them on either side from there. I tuck their arms and their hands in to where their hands are covering their crotch practically. That keeps the fingers out of the way and the arms tucked in to prevent excessive weight being placed on them. Don’t think the dolls are heavy enough to damage the shoulders by just laying on them.
For carrying them somewhere I do that with them in a sitting position. Arm under the knees and at the small of the back. And for standing I lay them out and extend them completely and stand them up like a solid beam. When I need to move them from there, I crouch little, grab under their butt cheeks and basically stand back up which gets them off the ground a few inches and I can walk them to the wall. I have a bad back myself and I found these maneuvers makes it easier to manage their weight.
Hope that helps.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've rolled her before with the hands to the side but got concerned about that. I'l move them to the crotch area-good suggestion.

I don't have much of a problem with the 140CM girl but Abby(160) is a different story. With this spinal column fracture I have to be most careful. I can't pick up 50 pounds of dead weight much less 85 pounds. I wouldn't try carrying her or I'd end up in the ER most likely. I had a near 50 pound Corgi I carried down the stairs since his rear quarters were paralyzed and that's what caused the spinal column fracture. No problem carrying him, it was when I knelt down to sit him down it hit like a steak knife in the upper back.

I've moved Abby once before about ten feet from the bed where I wanted her but, it was a daunting feat and basically just walked her over lifting her a little at a time forward by holding her under both arm pits and swinging the feet forward, down then move again.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

ColColt wrote:I've moved Abby once before about ten feet from the bed where I wanted her but, it was a daunting feat and basically just walked her over lifting her a little at a time forward by holding her under both arm pits and swinging the feet forward, down then move again.
Yeah, I forgot to mention about the “walking her” technique, and it could be tricky if you don’t have the right leverage, but it’s a nice maneuver when you only have to move her a short distance.
I’m barely 5‘8“ 140 pounds, so I need all the leverage I can get! :D
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Just either buy 2 regular sized bed pillows at Walmart for cheap and put one pillow below the butt and the other below her back and shoulder areas and you don't ever have to worry about her butt getting flat. You can also use 1 large body pillow instead if that's what you prefer

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Dollover2000 wrote:
ColColt wrote:I've moved Abby once before about ten feet from the bed where I wanted her but, it was a daunting feat and basically just walked her over lifting her a little at a time forward by holding her under both arm pits and swinging the feet forward, down then move again.
Yeah, I forgot to mention about the “walking her” technique, and it could be tricky if you don’t have the right leverage, but it’s a nice maneuver when you only have to move her a short distance.
I’m barely 5‘8“ 140 pounds, so I need all the leverage I can get! :D
I missed this somehow. Yes I tried walking her and her left leg buckled and there I was with 85 pound of dead weight trying to hold her up while straightening that leg. It was a harrowing experience.

I'm 5'-7"(shrunk two inches over time) and 140 myself so, you can imagine trying to man handle 85 pounds.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Peonyou101 wrote:Just either buy 2 regular sized bed pillows at Walmart for cheap and put one pillow below the butt and the other below her back and shoulder areas and you don't ever have to worry about her butt getting flat. You can also use 1 large body pillow instead if that's what you prefer
Thanks-I have a fairly big extra pillow that may just do the trick. I'd hate to see t hat super nice butt go flat.
Attachments
_1DF5441a.jpg
_1DF5441a.jpg (533.88 KiB) Viewed 1313 times

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

My Zeni is heavier than that.
There are a few things that I've gotten into the habit of doing.
1. I bought a few satin blankets for any time I need to move her.
in bed all I do is wrap her in the blanket like a burrito then roll the blanket.
It saves me from her fingers getting squished.
2. when I need to move her long distances.
If you get her on a satin blanket, you can pull the blanket even over carpet and it'll slide.
A lot less stressful than trying to walk her for me, though tricky to get around corners.
I tried the chair thing but her balance kept her tipping over.
and then of course there's this;
https://youtu.be/KDnKPzw5nY8
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

EvlMnky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EvlMnky »

The Messenger wrote:My Zeni is heavier than that.
There are a few things that I've gotten into the habit of doing.
1. I bought a few satin blankets for any time I need to move her.
in bed all I do is wrap her in the blanket like a burrito then roll the blanket.
It saves me from her fingers getting squished.
2. when I need to move her long distances.
If you get her on a satin blanket, you can pull the blanket even over carpet and it'll slide.
A lot less stressful than trying to walk her for me, though tricky to get around corners.
I tried the chair thing but her balance kept her tipping over.
and then of course there's this;
https://youtu.be/KDnKPzw5nY8

I agree Messenger the sheets are a good idea.

INFORMATIONS