www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tatianna - WM 163cm H-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Meet Tatianna - WM 163cm H-cup

Post by tigerdriver »

Specs:
Vendor - RealLoveSexDolls (RLSD)
Body - 163cm H-cup
Heads - 195(seen in photos), 198
Skin color - medium
Areola size - 4cm (light brown)
Vagina - fixed
Fingernails - pink
Toenails - natural

Upgrades:
+ shrugging shoulders
+ enhanced mouth (198 head only)

I bought my doll during a sale on RLSD when they were offering a bonus head for free. I ordered my doll on 4/27/18, and received her on 6/11/18 (45 days total wait time from order to receipt). IIRC, RLSD had gotten some new molds for this model shortly after I placed my order, in order to more quickly fulfill the large volume of orders being placed for this model (this is the vaunted 'Jasmine' doll which went viral). I noticed that many of the people that ordered this doll earlier in the year were waiting an average of around 9 weeks, so the new molds definitely helped cut down on this wait time, as I got my doll in just over 6 weeks.
I did not request any factory photos, and I don't have any pictures of her in her box as she was received. However, I am happy to say that she was packed very well by the folks at RLSD, and the box seemed to be handled with care by the carriers, as it was in good shape when it arrived. My doll arrived in great condition, with no noticeable damage or defects. The only small complaint I have is that I did not receive a tracking number until the morning that she arrived. Fortunately I happened to be home that day, but the short notice could have resulted in an inconvenient situation.
Overall I am very happy with my doll. I think she is an absolute beauty, and I love her 'thicc' build. The body does come with a lot of weight, but it's manageable, and I'm sure I'll adapt as time goes on.
These first photos I am sharing were taken a couple of weeks after I had received her. The coloring on her lips and nipples has already faded noticeably. This isn't a huge deal to me, but I was a bit surprised it happened so quickly, as the doll has only had relatively light use in the two weeks since I've had her. One other thing of note is that this model body has what I guess would be considered an 'innie' pussy. I wasn't aware of this when I ordered it, so I just wanted to put that out there for anyone that's considering this model.
I took all of these photos with my flash off for a more natural look. I've taken thousands of photos as a hobbyist, but the majority of those have been with flash on, so I don't have a lot of experience with this style of photography. If anyone has feedback on them, I'm happy to hear it. I only very slightly touched up these photos, so what you see is basically what you get.
Hopefully in the future I'll be able to make some time to take some more photos with some of the different outfits I bought her, as well as with her other head. Honestly I was pretty spent after my first session, between the effort posting her, and the heat in my bedroom, where it was around 85 degrees, so I'm in to big rush for another session, but I'm sure it will happen eventually.
Attachments
Tatianna001 - Copy.jpg
Tatianna001 - Copy.jpg (739.45 KiB) Viewed 6791 times

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Meet Tatianna - WM 163cm H-cup

Post by tigerdriver »

Here's the rest of the photos:
Attachments
Tatianna005 - Copy.jpg
Tatianna005 - Copy.jpg (685.82 KiB) Viewed 6790 times
Tatianna004 - Copy.jpg
Tatianna004 - Copy.jpg (712.81 KiB) Viewed 6790 times
Tatianna003 - Copy.jpg
Tatianna003 - Copy.jpg (769.31 KiB) Viewed 6790 times
Tatianna002 - Copy.jpg
Tatianna002 - Copy.jpg (676.25 KiB) Viewed 6790 times

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Looks just as advertised. Built like a total amazon and beautiful.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Congrats on your new doll and the doll looks perfect.

Must be nice waking up to that smile.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

She looks great.congrats

blackmamba20
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blackmamba20 »

she looks beautiful

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Congrats!
She looks awesome.
And welcome to the club!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

expjoi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by expjoi »

When it comes to the feet, does it have bone structure underneath and feel realistic?

Akimbo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Akimbo »

welcome to the club!
WM163cm H-Cup Nicole
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3#p1344113
https://imgur.com/a/rVs7soB

The Doll Server Discord https://discord.gg/H3suzwe
Join Us and get to know our doll community!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Well done. She looks great. :thumbs_up:
I think she'll keep you fully occupied for a good long while now. :wink:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Regarding her body make-up... Did you use baby oil on her?

Asking because Baby oil/Mineral oil removes the semi-permanent make-up on your doll, resulting in no color other than her skin tone. We are not a fan of using it and know it is really not needed, especially when she is brand new. (we actually use it in our shop to quickly clean something from a doll's skin because it does the job quickly).

Regardless though... Thanks for sharing Tatianna with us! She is definitely a beauty!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Mannybird
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mannybird »

question how much she weight and was she heavy?

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Regarding her body make-up... Did you use baby oil on her?

Asking because Baby oil/Mineral oil removes the semi-permanent make-up on your doll, resulting in no color other than her skin tone. We are not a fan of using it and know it is really not needed, especially when she is brand new. (we actually use it in our shop to quickly clean something from a doll's skin because it does the job quickly).

Regardless though... Thanks for sharing Tatianna with us! She is definitely a beauty!
OP, sorry for hijacking your thread but I saw this comment and got curious! Although gotta say, that's a cute smile your doll got. Don't break your back moving her about. :razz:

So about that oil, would that mean you recommend a different kind of oil, or no oil at all? If the latter, does that suggest powdering to keep the skin smooth is more then enough? Asking this because my doll who came in two weeks or so lost most of the oil applied on her (smell is mostly gone too) and I was thinking of powdering her and using almond oil (haven't ordered yet but was about to). I noticed a tiny tear on her leg and a tiny bit of tearing on her armpits (though this can be fixed with vaseline most likely) I'm wondering what you would say about this.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

@ tigerdriver

Great pictures and nice head combination! Well done enjoy!

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

That face. She's perfect. WOW

INFORMATIONS