www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tatianna - WM 163cm H-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Meet Tatianna - WM 163cm H-cup

Post by tigerdriver »

expjoi wrote:When it comes to the feet, does it have bone structure underneath and feel realistic?
The toes do not have any wires in them other than the big toe, so they kind of flop around a bit. This makes them feel a bit less realistic than they could be, but overall they have a decent feel to them.
The feet were definitely a bit smaller than I had expected. They probably look larger than they actually are due to the perspective I took my photos. I know nothing about women's shoe sizes, so I have no idea what size they would be, but I feel like they're a bit smaller than an average woman's feet of her size.

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Regarding her body make-up... Did you use baby oil on her?

Asking because Baby oil/Mineral oil removes the semi-permanent make-up on your doll, resulting in no color other than her skin tone. We are not a fan of using it and know it is really not needed, especially when she is brand new. (we actually use it in our shop to quickly clean something from a doll's skin because it does the job quickly).

Regardless though... Thanks for sharing Tatianna with us! She is definitely a beauty!
I have not yet used any baby oil or mineral oil on her. I have used vaseline on some parts of the doll, but never anywhere on her face. I think her lipstick makeup just wore off from kissing and cleaning (which was just done with a couple of wipes with a sponge with water). I did use vaseline on her breasts once, but I think the color had already worn off of them by then. Again, I don't consider these things to be big deal. I've seen some posts discussing how to re-color these parts, so I'll look into that at some point in the future.
CWDave wrote:
OP, sorry for hijacking your thread but I saw this comment and got curious! Although gotta say, that's a cute smile your doll got. Don't break your back moving her about. :razz:

So about that oil, would that mean you recommend a different kind of oil, or no oil at all? If the latter, does that suggest powdering to keep the skin smooth is more then enough? Asking this because my doll who came in two weeks or so lost most of the oil applied on her (smell is mostly gone too) and I was thinking of powdering her and using almond oil (haven't ordered yet but was about to). I noticed a tiny tear on her leg and a tiny bit of tearing on her armpits (though this can be fixed with vaseline most likely) I'm wondering what you would say about this.
No worries. I'm interested in an answer to this as well. I noticed some parts of her skin had developed a sort of texture to it that something needed to be done. I thought it needed hydration rather than powdering (although I did powder her a few days after vaseline application as well). I used vaseline since that's what I had handy, but I was considering giving her a full rubdown of baby/mineral oil in the near future.

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

Mannybird wrote:question how much she weight and was she heavy?
Yeah, she's definitely heavy. I forget what her exact weight is listed as, but it's over 100 lbs.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Welcome to the club

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

tigerdriver wrote: One other thing of note is that this model body has what I guess would be considered an 'innie' pussy. .
Lovely doll with curves but what is an "innie" pussy? :whistle:

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

Chuck Norris wrote:
tigerdriver wrote: One other thing of note is that this model body has what I guess would be considered an 'innie' pussy. .
Lovely doll with curves but what is an "innie" pussy? :whistle:

I guess this diagram I found explains it fairly well.
Just doing a google image search will give you a good idea as well. I promise you it's not a term I made up myself or anything :lol:

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Ohhh....Thanks Tiger

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

More pics please

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

Sofia dolll wrote:More pics please
I'll do my best to get on that in the near future :)
Next time I'll take another try at getting one of the other outfits on her. Last time I got confused and struggled for a while and just gave up.
It's not that the outfits were all that complicated, it's just that trying to put them on another body perplexed me.
I'm sure I could get those outfits on myself easily enough.
.....theoretically, that is :whistle: :lol: :lol:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Lovely poses.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

UPDATE!
Here are some photos I recently took with the other head (198) I got. This is the head that is used for many of the promotional photos for this model body.
I'm not sure if I should come up with another name for her with this head. What do most people do? She does feel like a whole new woman with a different head.
I think I like the head I posted in the first batch of photos more, but this one is nice as well. Perhaps I'm just sentimental to the first one because she was my first :D I'll have to buy a couple of new wigs in the future for some different looks.
Attachments
IMG_8356-2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_8356-2 - Copy.jpg (766.3 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
IMG_8368-2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_8368-2 - Copy.jpg (774.79 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
IMG_8381-2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_8381-2 - Copy.jpg (747.84 KiB) Viewed 1946 times

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

Here are the rest of the photos from this batch.
Attachments
IMG_8423-2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_8423-2 - Copy.jpg (668.58 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
IMG_8455-2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_8455-2 - Copy.jpg (732.07 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
IMG_8486-2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_8486-2 - Copy.jpg (756.17 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
IMG_8510-2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_8510-2 - Copy.jpg (656.05 KiB) Viewed 1946 times

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

NICE!!!!
Very sexy!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

the WM 198 head is the best head I've ever seen on a doll
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

pup001

Post by pup001 »

WOW! I've seen many pics of this doll already but that last set of photos still managed to surprise me with how hot she is!

INFORMATIONS