www.wmdolls.com

Help With Shoulder

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Help With Shoulder

Post by Zippy81 »

I it possible that you twisted the section that connects the shoulder and the elbow like 180 degrees by rotating the forarm area around when you were trying to get the arm back into the original position? Looks like there is a bunch of flesh bunched near the armpit area.
Shoulder problem.jpg

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

_1DF5715a.jpg
from that pic it looks like the crease on the front of shoulder should be in the armpit area? does the skin feel like it has tension on it? like the bicep area or forarm area.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I honestly don't know what happened. This is the way she looks now after a few attempts to get her normal. You can see if I move her right arm from the relaxed state by her side forward, the left one is not the same and will not get any closer to her body and wants to go sideways away from the body.

It seems that arm is rotated the wrong way at the elbow.
Attachments
_1DF5750a.jpg
_1DF5750a.jpg (517.02 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
_1DF5749a.jpg
_1DF5749a.jpg (472.83 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
_1DF5746a.jpg
_1DF5746a.jpg (522.14 KiB) Viewed 1017 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Looking back at some first photos, it looks to me there may have been something amuck with that left shoulder early on. This was one of the first pictures I took and if you look at her left forearm and shoulder it's not like the right one. Maybe it's just my imagination.
Attachments
_1DF5367a.jpg
_1DF5367a.jpg (708.91 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
_1DF5363a.jpg
_1DF5363a.jpg (820.09 KiB) Viewed 1014 times

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

I'm having a similar issue with my doll (163cm H-cup), so I should probably stay tuned to this thread to see if there's a solution.
I have the shrugging shoulders option, and I'm not sure if that will potentially make the issue easier or more difficult to solve. I'll should probably try to take some photo to show what it looks like, but her left arm is definitely out of alignment somehow.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

From the photos it seems like the tpe has shifted independently from the skeleton. I have had this problem with my 140cm in the years I've had her. All I've ever done is go through the motions to make sure her arm joints move as they should, and then just shift the tpe back. I just grabbed it and gently moved it back so the casting line was right. Now I don't know if this is your problem, but if the tpe will rotate on the skeleton there, it may well be. Just be careful and gentle when you do it.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Her arm might have been misaligned before you recieved her. The factory workers might have moved the arm into a weird position and then moved it back wrong?

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

so I recently got the new model of the 168E and I noticed that the dolls shoulder joint is oddly aligned unlike my taylor dolls. So perhaps its just a create mark from extending the arm outward . It could be alos that perhaps there wasn't enough cloth wrapping around the skeleton in that articular area that binds the skeleton to the tpe as it cures. So perhaps that's why it shifted out of alignment?

My Taylor dolls shoulder:
Taylors shoulder extended.jpg
My WM 168E's shoulder:
168's shoulder extended outward.jpg
Perhaps its the attempt to lessen the amount of strain the armpit area takes when the arm gets extended outward? just some thoughts.

INFORMATIONS